Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408503 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4380 on: March 05, 2022, 03:41:18 PM »
I see the much vaunted sleuths are sleuthed out.

Putin to bomb us or CB charged, more likely Putins bombs imo.
Thus spoke the Cheery Harbinger Of Doom.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #4381 on: March 05, 2022, 04:00:14 PM »
Thus spoke the Cheery Harbinger Of Doom.

Don't let it get you down,

« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 04:03:13 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4382 on: March 05, 2022, 04:29:53 PM »
Don't let it get you down,

too late.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Ms Para glider

« Reply #4383 on: March 05, 2022, 04:43:39 PM »
You are again doing what you deny doing. If any evidence was missed then it doesn't exist, so no matter how much you speculate you're wasting your time. I prefer to examine the evidence which does exist.

Am I really? And what exactly did I "deny" doing then?

I think you'll find what I said is that you were misrepresenting my point. You still are.

I also think it's you who is wasting their time if you expect to find the crucial answers to the case in the PJ files. They've already been examined to death and don't lead to any clear conclusions. So my point remains valid. It's the things the PJ missed at the time which are most likely to solve the case now.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4384 on: March 05, 2022, 04:58:06 PM »

I think you'll find what I said is that you were misrepresenting my point. You still are.

I also think it's you who is wasting their time if you expect to find the crucial answers to the case in the PJ files. They've already been examined to death and don't lead to any clear conclusions. So my point remains valid. It's the things the PJ missed at the time which are most likely to solve the case now.
[/b]

Assuming they are there to be found, or even looked for

IMO all 3 forces have been somewhat selective in what they have looked for
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 05:05:53 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4385 on: March 05, 2022, 05:20:04 PM »
[/b]

Assuming they are there to be found, or even looked for

IMO all 3 forces have been somewhat selective in what they have looked for

Its what they've found that's important

Offline jassi

« Reply #4386 on: March 05, 2022, 05:24:37 PM »
I agree, which IMO is not very much.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4387 on: March 05, 2022, 05:29:56 PM »
I agree, which IMO is not very much.
as you don’t have access to the police investigations your opinion is completely worthless (but thanks for sharing!)

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4388 on: March 05, 2022, 05:50:59 PM »
Thank you for sharing your opinion of what I should be discussing. I don't know what there is to say about Amaral's claims concerning Brueckner, apart from agreeing that he appears to have got it wrong.

You seem to think the evidence in the PJ files can be ignored because the investigations have 'moved on'. I don't share that opinion. That evidence was gathered at the time from people who were there, and any present investigation needs to take account of it imo.

I don't give a tinker's curse what you decide to discuss - I do think that whatever that may be should reflect the topic of the thread you are discussing it on.

In this instance the topic of the thread is Goncalo Amaral.  Self explanatory one would have thought.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4389 on: March 05, 2022, 06:25:48 PM »
Roberta Glass True Crime Podcast - ‘Madeleine McCann - a simple plan’

https://www.spreaker.com/user/7811742/madeleine-mccann-a-simple-plan-feat-tom
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4390 on: March 05, 2022, 06:34:47 PM »

I've never thought answers could be found in the PJ files. What is there is evidence which casts doubt on the McCann's theory. That's why Amaral retired and wrote his book.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4391 on: March 05, 2022, 06:51:53 PM »

Have you listened to this?  ihave had to pause it after the stunning revelation of a handwritten timeline found in Kate McCann’s possessions after the abduction which only had on check on it - Gerry’s from 9pm to 9.30pm. Apparently this note is in the files and was (according to Tom on the podcast) written before Madeleine disappeared.  *%87

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4392 on: March 05, 2022, 06:53:10 PM »

They claim they're just following the evidence in the PJ files, but the podcast begins with yet another timeline allegedly found by the PJ amongst Kate McCann's papers. That evidence is not in the files.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4393 on: March 05, 2022, 06:54:53 PM »
I've never thought answers could be found in the PJ files. What is there is evidence which casts doubt on the McCann's theory. That's why Amaral retired and wrote his book.
Did the archiving report highlight the evidence which cast doubt on the abduction theory.?  If so please could you remind us what it said, thanks.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4394 on: March 05, 2022, 06:55:49 PM »
They claim they're just following the evidence in the PJ files, but the podcast begins with yet another timeline allegedly found by the PJ amongst Kate McCann's papers. That evidence is not in the files.
I just made the same point.  More McCann bashing misinformation, just what we need!