Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408748 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4410 on: March 29, 2022, 01:37:31 PM »
Chivalry embodied. It's quite touching that it only took him 10 minutes to become concerned.
Mind you, it was like having dinner in your back garden.

As opposed to the night before when he stomped off to bed (and to sleep) leaving Kate to get home on her own, it's been said.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4411 on: March 29, 2022, 01:45:19 PM »
Well, Gerry was the only one whose time (almost) matched.
almost matched what?  Your beliefs you mean?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4412 on: March 29, 2022, 01:53:13 PM »
almost matched what?  Your beliefs you mean?

21.13 was Gerry's precise time.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4413 on: March 29, 2022, 02:38:44 PM »
21.13 was Gerry's precise time.
You’re confused.  Again.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4414 on: March 29, 2022, 02:41:33 PM »
As opposed to the night before when he stomped off to bed (and to sleep) leaving Kate to get home on her own, it's been said.

That is gratuitously nasty.

Offline The General

« Reply #4415 on: March 29, 2022, 03:59:41 PM »
A bit harsh that, perhaps he was trying to diffuse the situation.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4416 on: March 29, 2022, 04:10:42 PM »
A bit harsh that, perhaps he was trying to diffuse the situation.

Is as opposed to Was.  Perhaps you don't understand English very well.  Present tense.  Not Past tense.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4417 on: March 29, 2022, 04:24:14 PM »

Only to those who take these things to heart.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4418 on: March 29, 2022, 04:28:55 PM »
Only to those who take these things to heart.

You need a heart to spot nasty, do you?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4419 on: March 29, 2022, 04:34:07 PM »
I would say so yes, some here clearly don’t have one, or if they do it’s as hard as stone.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4420 on: March 29, 2022, 04:48:46 PM »

I don't really dwell on things said on here.
In this particular instance, I thought it was the other way round and she flounced off to sleep with the children. Perhaps that was another occasion.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4421 on: March 29, 2022, 04:49:56 PM »
I would say so yes, some here clearly don’t have one, or if they do it’s as hard as stone.

Putrified, do you mean?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4422 on: March 29, 2022, 04:55:00 PM »
" Over the last few years, with the support and approval of the Portuguese authorities, a suspect was created, but the work of the British, German and Portuguese police was to pile up lies at the cost of a lot of money".
Goncalo Amaral

https://www.flash.pt/the-mag/detalhe/ingleses-fecham-caso-maddie-mas-inspetores-goncalo-amaral-e-moita-flores-dizem-ter-a-solucao-para-o-enigma

The question has to be asked why Amaral is so absolutely determined to sully the PJ - SY - and the BKA with accusations of police corruption.
I recognise the fact that he is likely to be a first hand account authority on the subject - but he is making serious accusations here and being allowed to do so publicly and with impunity for the moment.  But maybe his time is coming.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4423 on: March 29, 2022, 05:01:12 PM »
Putrified, do you mean?
I couldn’t possibly comment.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4424 on: March 29, 2022, 05:03:28 PM »
" Over the last few years, with the support and approval of the Portuguese authorities, a suspect was created, but the work of the British, German and Portuguese police was to pile up lies at the cost of a lot of money".
Goncalo Amaral

https://www.flash.pt/the-mag/detalhe/ingleses-fecham-caso-maddie-mas-inspetores-goncalo-amaral-e-moita-flores-dizem-ter-a-solucao-para-o-enigma

The question has to be asked why Amaral is so absolutely determined to sully the PJ - SY - and the BKA with accusations of police corruption.
I recognise the fact that he is likely to be a first hand account authority on the subject - but he is making serious accusations here and being allowed to do so publicly and with impunity for the moment.  But maybe his time is coming.
I thought we weren’t allowed to claim that the PJ were on board with the abduction theory as well these days, so why is Amaral making this claim?  Is it another of his many, many lies or does he have insider knowledge?