Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408278 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4590 on: April 20, 2022, 11:22:39 AM »
I think the term is being used out of context. This 'patsy' is actually just not the nonce you are looking for (because he doesn't exist). Not a patsy in the sense of the word as we know it, someone just to pin the blame on, but Amaral had the other part right; convenient. In the wide vicinity of the right place at the right time. Nonce, yes, thief, yes, actually did it, no, that's pretty obvious now.
Circumstantial evidence is dependent upon cogency on the unlikelihood of coincidence. Clearly HCW's evidence does not meet their own legal thresholds to even force an arrest - and it never will.
So I suppose a convenient patsy isn't a bad description after all, Snr Dr.

So how would Amaral come to the conclusion that CB didn't do it?   I'm confused as Amaral said the Police knocked on his door but he was out.   Did they search for him?  Amaral says they ruled him out,  how?  Did they check his phone? If they did find him,  then they would have seen he didn't have dreadlocks.  If they found his van they would see it didn't have cartoon characters.   Can you explain all that?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4591 on: April 20, 2022, 11:23:37 AM »
Report it then.  Although you don't appear to understand Libel either.
It's like watching a demented parrot squawking "libel" without any understanding of what it's saying- hilarious!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #4592 on: April 20, 2022, 11:25:40 AM »
So how would Amaral come to the conclusion that CB didn't do it?   I'm confused as Amaral said the Police knocked on his door but he was out.   Did they search for him?  Amaral says they ruled him out,  how?  Did they check his phone? If they did find him,  then they would have seen he didn't have dreadlocks.  If they found his van they would see it didn't have cartoon characters.   Can you explain all that?
Yes.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #4593 on: April 20, 2022, 11:26:37 AM »
It's like watching a demented parrot squawking "libel" without any understanding of what it's saying- hilarious!
How do you know, you're not reading my demented squawking?
But I'm glad you find them fun.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4594 on: April 20, 2022, 11:30:43 AM »
Crack on. You're in a fortunate position that you would fall in to the category of 'online troll', so will probably be under the radar of libel action, with bigger fish for his legal team to fry.

People like you don't frighten me and never have.  While I at least know what I am talking about.

Amaral is a Convicted Liar and a Convicted Thief.  He is also a Philanderer.  All documented before Madeleine disappeared.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 03:37:54 PM by John »

Offline The General

« Reply #4595 on: April 20, 2022, 11:34:24 AM »
People like you don't frighten me and never have.  While I at least know what I am talking about.

Amaral is a Convicted Liar and a Convicted Thief.  He is also a Philanderer.  All documented before Madeleine disappeared.

All mouthy on the small fry ticket. Doubling down will only make it worse in the long run.
But I'll report it anyway, cheers.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 03:37:31 PM by John »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4596 on: April 20, 2022, 11:35:53 AM »

It is rather like that.

We can now only wait for me to get sanctioned.  But I won't care about that any more than you did.

Sheesh, nine years of doing my best.  What a waste of time that was.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4597 on: April 20, 2022, 11:41:37 AM »
It is rather like that.

We can now only wait for me to get sanctioned.  But I won't care about that any more than you did.

Sheesh, nine years of doing my best.  What a waste of time that was.
You've done nothing wrong, nor has Brietta.  Just ignore the troll, it's better that way.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #4598 on: April 20, 2022, 11:46:36 AM »
You've done nothing wrong, nor has Brietta.  Just ignore the troll, it's better that way.
Squawkety squawk.....Dr Snr Amaral.....squawk......millionaire now. The irony.

Squawk.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4599 on: April 20, 2022, 12:04:50 PM »
All mouthy on the small fry ticket. Doubling down will only make it worse in the long run.
But I'll report it anyway, cheers.

I was born a Mouthy Cow.  East End Cockney.  I will always be better at it than you are.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4600 on: April 20, 2022, 12:07:48 PM »
Squawkety squawk.....Dr Snr Amaral.....squawk......millionaire now. The irony.

Squawk.

Amaral isn't a millionaire.  His money has been sequestered.  Probably to make sure he pays his colossal debts.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4601 on: April 20, 2022, 12:10:10 PM »
Amaral isn't a millionaire.  His money has been sequestered.  Probably to make sure he pays his colossal debts.
With all Amaral's millions he's bound to be putting together a bunch libel actions against you, me and Brietta right now.  Quivering like a jelly here, how about you?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4602 on: April 20, 2022, 12:16:21 PM »

I am not sure about me.  It suddenly all went from bad to worse and I still haven't worked out for why.

But I can't say that I am losing sleep about it.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4603 on: April 20, 2022, 12:20:32 PM »
With all Amaral's millions he's bound to be putting together a bunch libel actions against you, me and Brietta right now.  Quivering like a jelly here, how about you?

I have just been through an hour of even trying to Libel Amaeal.  Don't expect to hear from me any time soon.

Offline John

« Reply #4604 on: April 20, 2022, 03:39:14 PM »
Please keep comments within the rules. Ta
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.