Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4605 on: April 20, 2022, 05:19:13 PM »
I was born a Mouthy Cow.  East End Cockney.  I will always be better at it than you are.

Words on a screen, they mean nothing.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4606 on: April 20, 2022, 05:56:04 PM »

Words on a screen, they mean nothing.

The thread title is Goncalo Amaral.  Please confine your "words on the screen" to sentences featuring that somewhere.
Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Anthro

« Reply #4607 on: April 20, 2022, 06:35:38 PM »
Yup. even when eventually released from prison, uncharged, he'll  still be known as  the 'one that did it'
Same as Madeleine’s parents, then?

Offline jassi

« Reply #4608 on: April 20, 2022, 06:45:06 PM »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #4609 on: April 20, 2022, 06:46:04 PM »

Yup,  life can be a bummer
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anthro

« Reply #4610 on: April 20, 2022, 06:55:28 PM »
Yup,  life can be a bummer
Has life been unpleasant to you?

Offline jassi

« Reply #4611 on: April 20, 2022, 06:58:37 PM »
Has life been unpleasant to you?

yes. But I learned to live with it.

Or maybe not -

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4612 on: May 04, 2022, 10:54:24 PM »
Sandra Felgueiras says of Goncalo Amaral >

But the question I ask is, does any good cop start by identifying a suspect and then force his theory to fit into the theory he preconceived?

No.

No good investigator does that.

But Gonçalo Amaral did it.  And insists on doing so.

And that's why there are no eternal truths.

For over fifteen years now there are still those who allow themselves to be governed by the story Amaral concocted to suit his own prejudices.

It is surely long past the time to accept that his technique wrong and the result was prejudicial to any hope there might have been for recovering Madeleine or finding the perpetrator of the crime against her.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4613 on: May 04, 2022, 11:15:51 PM »

I have my well-educated opinion on this matter, but while I listen, my job is to report facts, not rumours, nor convictions.

But my real duty to public opinion is no less when we are talking about a politician or a police officer.
Or a former police officer who relentlessly influenced the public opinion.

For this reason, in 2008, when I read all the volumes of the investigation conducted by Gonçalo Amaral, I found that the alleged evidence he collected against the McCann couple was not evidence but assumptions. A kind of "copy-paste" of what I had done in the Joana case investigation.

The so-called evidence found by the dogs in the room of the apartment where they vacationed and in McCann’s rental car a month after their daughter’s disappearance has not been lab-confirmed to belong to Madeleine.
And it was this irrefutable fact by science that led the Portuguese justice system to eliminate them.

Offline The General

« Reply #4614 on: May 05, 2022, 07:58:04 AM »

I have my well-educated opinion on this matter, but while I listen, my job is to report facts, not rumours, nor convictions.

But my real duty to public opinion is no less when we are talking about a politician or a police officer.
Or a former police officer who relentlessly influenced the public opinion.

For this reason, in 2008, when I read all the volumes of the investigation conducted by Gonçalo Amaral, I found that the alleged evidence he collected against the McCann couple was not evidence but assumptions. A kind of "copy-paste" of what I had done in the Joana case investigation.

The so-called evidence found by the dogs in the room of the apartment where they vacationed and in McCann’s rental car a month after their daughter’s disappearance has not been lab-confirmed to belong to Madeleine.
And it was this irrefutable fact by science that led the Portuguese justice system to eliminate them.

I've summarised the statement for everyone: WaaaaAaaahhh...the nasty policeman lied to me......waaahhaaaahh.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4615 on: May 05, 2022, 07:59:41 AM »

But the question I ask is, does any good cop start by identifying a suspect and then force his theory to fit into the theory he preconceived?

No.

No good investigator does that.

But Gonçalo Amaral did it.  And insists on doing so.

And that's why there are no eternal truths.

For over fifteen years now there are still those who allow themselves to be governed by the story Amaral concocted to suit his own prejudices.

It is surely long past the time to accept that his technique wrong and the result was prejudicial to any hope there might have been for recovering Madeleine or finding the perpetrator of the crime against her.

Lest we forget, stranger abduction is a theory.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4616 on: May 05, 2022, 08:20:37 AM »
Lest we forget, stranger abduction is a theory.

Clutching at straws... The only suspect /arguido is CB

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4617 on: May 05, 2022, 08:23:38 AM »
I've summarised the statement for everyone: WaaaaAaaahhh...the nasty policeman lied to me......waaahhaaaahh.

Making puerile posts such as the above cannot obliterate the proven facts of Amaral's perfidious lies not the least of which is his criminal conviction for perjury which was confirmed by the courts which rejected his appeal.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4618 on: May 05, 2022, 08:24:56 AM »

Tis amazing the number of times Amaral turns up in just about everything.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4619 on: May 05, 2022, 08:26:16 AM »
Tis amazing the number of times Amaral turns up in just about everything.

It is Eleanor…and he hasn’t even been relevant for 15 years.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?