Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4620 on: May 05, 2022, 08:30:13 AM »
Lest we forget, stranger abduction is a theory.
Yes, the only plausible, logicsl one and the one which three police forces from three different countries are pursuing to the exclusion of all other, lesser theories.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4621 on: May 05, 2022, 08:32:50 AM »
Yes, the only plausible, logicsl one and the one which three police forces from three different countries are pursuing to the exclusion of all other, lesser theories.

...And they've presented not a shred of tangible abduction evidence in the last 15 years, so we'll just have to take their word for it that Maddie was abducted.

No, I'll pass thanks.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4622 on: May 05, 2022, 08:43:27 AM »
Lest we forget, stranger abduction is a theory.

There really isn't any point in making the attempt to separate you from the amateurish original conceptions and Amaral's master class exhibition of how not to conduct a missing child investigation all outlined by him chapter and verse.

Like him ~ you have made your mind up and you are sticking with it.  That's fine; he no longer has any influence on the direction if Madeleine's investigation and you never had or are likely to have any either.

Best you cuddle into the comfort of your blanket of misconceptions and pithy sayings because I think from your point of view, the situation is about to get a lot worse, as already recognised by Amaral.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4623 on: May 05, 2022, 08:49:56 AM »
Tis amazing the number of times Amaral turns up in just about everything.

My opinion is that Amaral is the root and branch.  The information regarding Bruckner in the early stages of the case and which he was at pains to divulge gave me a lot of pause for thought as do his antics from 2019 onwards.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4624 on: May 05, 2022, 08:56:12 AM »
It is Eleanor…and he hasn’t even been relevant for 15 years.

True.  The only problem being that he keeps on sticking his oar in.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4625 on: May 05, 2022, 08:57:40 AM »

Someone is stuck in a time warp.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4626 on: May 05, 2022, 08:58:52 AM »
...And they've presented not a shred of tangible abduction evidence in the last 15 years, so we'll just have to take their word for it that Maddie was abducted.

No, I'll pass thanks.

That post is way off the mark.

A significant piece of evidence which had sat there unobserved since 3rd May 2007 was revealed in the phone data present in the files.

The Portuguese judicial police could not be any clearer in their support of Madeleine's abduction - they have declared a named suspect for the crime.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4627 on: May 05, 2022, 08:59:25 AM »
True.  The only problem being that he keeps on sticking his oar in.

And the media keep on listening. They seem to value his input even if others don’t.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4628 on: May 05, 2022, 09:01:02 AM »
My opinion is that Amaral is the root and branch.  The information regarding Bruckner in the early stages of the case and which he was at pains to divulge gave me a lot of pause for thought as do his antics from 2019 onwards.

I have been worried about Amaral for some considerable time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4629 on: May 05, 2022, 09:02:36 AM »

A significant piece of evidence which had sat there unobserved since 3rd May 2007 was revealed in the phone data present in the files.

The Portuguese judicial police could not be any clearer in their support of Madeleine's abduction - they have declared a named suspect for the crime.

Brueckner was somewhere within 20 odd miles of a phone mast.

What does that prove exactly?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4630 on: May 05, 2022, 09:11:06 AM »

Obviously the sceptic 'thinking' is that no-one should have bothered collecting inconvenient phone data evidence.  Like everything else pertaining to Madeleine's case all tried and tested investigative principals merely exist for sceptics to rubbish and Amaral to botch.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4631 on: May 05, 2022, 09:13:30 AM »

Obviously the sceptic 'thinking' is that no-one should have bothered collecting inconvenient phone data evidence.  Like everything else pertaining to Madeleine's case all tried and tested investigative principals merely exist for sceptics to rubbish and Amaral to botch.

You could have just said 'nothing', would have saved a few key strokes.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4632 on: May 05, 2022, 09:14:57 AM »

Then, a year later, Brueckner brags to his criminal pal that 'he knows what happened to Maddie'

Real solid stuff, isn't it.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4633 on: May 05, 2022, 09:33:21 AM »

No it didn't OG painstakingly went through it all to get to the three locals, it obviously never raised suspicion, unless of course they went in with blinkers on and limited themselves to a tiny margin of time.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4634 on: May 05, 2022, 09:53:07 AM »
No it didn't OG painstakingly went through it all to get to the three locals, it obviously never raised suspicion, unless of course they went in with blinkers on and limited themselves to a tiny margin of time.

If there had been a flurry of phone activity between 8:30pm & 10:00pm, while Brueckner & his accomplice look out man were carrying out the pre-planned abduction, funded by Vladamir Putin,  that might have aroused suspicion.

But there wasn't.