Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408281 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4635 on: May 05, 2022, 09:54:49 AM »
There really isn't any point in making the attempt to separate you from the amateurish original conceptions and Amaral's master class exhibition of how not to conduct a missing child investigation all outlined by him chapter and verse.

Like him ~ you have made your mind up and you are sticking with it.  That's fine; he no longer has any influence on the direction if Madeleine's investigation and you never had or are likely to have any either.

Best you cuddle into the comfort of your blanket of misconceptions and pithy sayings because I think from your point of view, the situation is about to get a lot worse, as already recognised by Amaral.

Ranting at me won't change the FACT that stranger abduction is a theory.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4636 on: May 05, 2022, 09:57:09 AM »

No, Redwood said it was a criminal act by a stranger, he wouldn't say that without having concrete evidence of such.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4637 on: May 05, 2022, 10:29:32 AM »
No, Redwood said it was a criminal act by a stranger, he wouldn't say that without having concrete evidence of such.

Redwood wasn't required to identify the crime, he was told what it was he was investigating imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4638 on: May 05, 2022, 10:31:49 AM »
Yes, the only plausible, logical one and the one which three police forces from three different countries are pursuing to the exclusion of all other, lesser theories
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4639 on: May 05, 2022, 10:34:52 AM »
Yes, the only plausible, logical one and the one which three police forces from three different countries are pursuing to the exclusion of all other, lesser theories

And any day now Wolters is going to prove them right.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4640 on: May 05, 2022, 10:38:03 AM »
That van evidence is going to nail Brueckner isn't it SV.

Any ideas what that evidence might be, bearing in mind it isn't dna or forensic?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4641 on: May 05, 2022, 11:17:11 AM »

Does that make a theory correct or have police pursued incorrect theories in the past? I do believe that they have, and have got innocent people convicted also. They're called miscarriages of justice.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4642 on: May 05, 2022, 11:23:18 AM »
Does that make a theory correct or have police pursued incorrect theories in the past? I do believe that they have, and have got innocent people convicted also. They're called miscarriages of justice.

Like Leonor Cipriano do you mean?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4643 on: May 05, 2022, 11:29:10 AM »

As I've said many many times it all depends on the evidence.
You seem to want to assume before he's even been interviewed it will be an unfair verdict.
MWT has made a, real fool if himself by declaring him innocent without seeing the evidence

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4644 on: May 05, 2022, 11:36:54 AM »
You seem to want to assume before he's even been interviewed it will be an unfair verdict.
MWT has made a, real fool if himself by declaring him innocent without seeing the evidence

He has been questioned. He said nothing.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4645 on: May 05, 2022, 11:48:30 AM »
Like Leonor Cipriano do you mean?

Joana was abducted wasn't she Eleanor  @)(++(*

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4646 on: May 05, 2022, 11:50:28 AM »

Whereas you nailed your colours to Wolters mast having carefully examined all the evidence.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4647 on: May 05, 2022, 11:58:52 AM »
I'm not aware of any miscarriages of justice that have involved the collective efforts of at least 3 international police forces investigating over the course of many years, are you? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4648 on: May 05, 2022, 12:04:05 PM »
I'm not aware of any miscarriages of justice that have involved the collective efforts of at least 3 international police forces investigating over the course of many years, are you?

And how are those collective efforts going?

Got plenty to show from it haven't they.

Offline The General

« Reply #4649 on: May 05, 2022, 12:24:56 PM »
My opinion is that Amaral is the root and branch.  The information regarding Bruckner in the early stages of the case and which he was at pains to divulge gave me a lot of pause for thought as do his antics from 2019 onwards.
Really, you've never mentioned it.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum