Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4695 on: May 09, 2022, 01:30:02 PM »
    No, it is NOT a fact.   The case against Brueckner has not, as far as we are aware, been solved

SY are STILL looking for a missing Madeleine and if that has not been achieved when the Government money runs out,, Kate and Gerry are going to try again using fund money.[/list]

Why is the word [/list] at the bottom of my posts and Gunits and some of Eleanors.

Despite a couple of attempts at removing it, it persistently remains.

Is this someones method of marking certain posts for future reference, or what?

Please correct the fault Admin    TY.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4696 on: May 09, 2022, 01:36:13 PM »

Why is the word [/list] at the bottom of my posts and Gunits and some of Eleanors.

Despite a couple of attempts at removing it, it persistently remains.

Is this someones method of marking certain posts for future reference, or what?

Please correct the fault Admin    TY.

I've been having trouble again this morning, Sadie.  It took me an hour to sort it on my very expensive Mac, while I am having no trouble at all anywhere else.
      « Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 01:47:35 PM by Brietta »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4697 on: May 09, 2022, 01:38:32 PM »
        The investigation suspected they hid their childs body, and there was evidence of lying in their statements. He pointed out that if they knew what happened to their daughter then the fund would be fraudulent (true). A lot of people thought they behaved strangely and there was a possibility of sedation. I'd like a cite for accusing them of frateranising with peados please.

[/list]
        Amaral seemed very keen to bring up the David Payne "obscene" gesture recently I seem to recall - was it in his latest best selling opus?  I don't have a cite but I'm sure if you refer to your notes and spreadsheets you'll find it.  As for the rest, are you still disputing that Amaral has been critical of the McCanns, over a sustained perior of approximately 15 years?
        « Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 01:40:34 PM by Swertigo Virl »
        "Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #4698 on: May 09, 2022, 04:02:31 PM »

I've been having trouble again this morning, Sadie.  It took me an hour to sort it on my very expensive Mac, while I am having no trouble at all anywhere else.

Oh dear, I am sorry.

I fear that your posts are too near the truth for some.

Almost everyone on our side is following the same line except for us and we both have reservations.   

Both of us are looking for absolute JUSTICE and questioning things whilst backing the Mccanns.   I have been and still  am seriously looking for the man who abducted, was it 7 or 8 children?  But I think I know who he is.   He has kind of revealed himself in * a hidden in plain sight *  sort of way.

For the first few years it was such hard work trying to solve what happened to Madeleine, but now facts keep presenting themselves with little effort, showing me that I am on the right track.   It is almost as tho either I have some influential being silently helping me, or I am becoming a wee bit psychic / clairvoyant these days

It worries me that you are becoming isolated as your electronic devices, both phone and computer, keep failing you.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4699 on: May 09, 2022, 04:11:30 PM »
        Oh dear, I am sorry.

I fear that your posts are too near the truth for some.

Almost everyone on our side is following the same line except for us and we both have reservations.   

Both of us are looking for absolute JUSTICE and questioning things whilst backing the Mccanns.   I have been and still  am seriously looking for the man who abducted, was it 7 or 8 children?  But I think I know who he is.   He has kind of revealed himself in * a hidden in plain sight *  sort of way.

For the first few years it was such hard work trying to solve what happened to Madeleine, but now facts keep presenting themselves with little effort, showing me that I am on the right track.   It is almost as tho either I have some influential being silently helping me, or I am becoming a wee bit psychic / clairvoyant these days

It worries me that you are becoming isolated as your electronic devices, both phone and computer, keep failing you.

I get to watch a lot of old TV Series, Sadie.  Some of them are really good.  So don't worry about me.

I'm doing The Sweeny at the moment.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4700 on: May 09, 2022, 04:17:31 PM »
        I get to watch a lot of old TV Series, Sadie.  Some of them are really good.  So don't worry about me.

I'm doing The Sweeny at the moment.

Have you done

FOOLS AND HORSES?

East enders, market traders, always on the fiddle, but they are so lovable and funny.

The Queen even watches it and it is soooo common !    She knighted the main character, but they are all fabulous actors.    The script writer has an amazing imagination.

You would laugh yourself silly.   You would love it

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4701 on: May 09, 2022, 04:21:37 PM »
        Have you done

FOOLS AND HORSES?

East enders, market traders, always on the fiddle, but they are so lovable and funny.

The Queen even watches it and it is soooo common !    She knighted the main character, but they are all fabulous actors.    The script writer has an amazing imagination.

You would laugh yourself silly.   You would love it

Noted.  I've got a little list.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4702 on: May 09, 2022, 04:28:59 PM »
        Noted.  I've got a little list.
        Some episodes show their exploits when they go to France .... and accidentally getting involved with a drug cartel.

You hav gotta watch it Elli.  Funniest show ever on TV IMO. 

Offline John

« Reply #4703 on: May 11, 2022, 11:46:54 AM »
        Sorry, had to remove several posts as there was a glitch in the system.
        A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
        Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Carana

« Reply #4704 on: May 11, 2022, 12:07:09 PM »
        Any idea why Wolters has shown absolutely no interest in the possibility that Brueckner might have abducted & murdered Joana, given the proximity?

1. The statute of limitations ran out a few years ago on Joana's case (on the PT side).

2. There was no material evidence that I'm aware of re a) what may have happened to her or b) whether he was indeed just a 10 mins drive on the village fiesta evening from where she disappeared.

3. A certain (IMO, bizarre) lawyer appears to have scuppered the chances of ever getting to the truth of what may - or may not - have happened to that little girl.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4705 on: May 11, 2022, 12:12:35 PM »
        1. The statute of limitations ran out a few years ago on Joana's case (on the PT side).

2. There was no material evidence that I'm aware of re a) what may have happened to her or b) whether he was indeed just a 10 mins drive on the village fiesta evening from where she disappeared.

3. A certain (IMO, bizarre) lawyer appears to have scuppered the chances of ever getting to the truth of what may - or may not - have happened to that little girl.

So sad.

Could this case go to the ECHR do you think?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4706 on: May 11, 2022, 01:08:57 PM »
        So sad.

Could this case go to the ECHR do you think?

Definitely not.
        Read and abide by the forum rules.
        Result = happy posting.
        Ignore and break the rules
        Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
        http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4707 on: May 11, 2022, 03:17:42 PM »
        Definitely not.

Its such a shame an appeal wasnt made as regards to torture and the right to a fair trial....it has ro be made within six months of the verdict. She had very poor legal advice...

Offline Carana

« Reply #4708 on: May 19, 2022, 07:32:11 PM »
        Its such a shame an appeal wasnt made as regards to torture and the right to a fair trial....it has ro be made within six months of the verdict. She had very poor legal advice...

Even more so when, exceptionally, it actually got to the Supreme Court...

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4709 on: May 19, 2022, 10:41:08 PM »
        Even more so when, exceptionally, it actually got to the Supreme Court...

Did it?  I didn't know that.  Not that I could have done anything.  So someone squashed it, did they?

This is all such a horror story.  But we can only go onwards and upwards now.