Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408263 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4755 on: June 08, 2022, 09:17:46 PM »
Do you have anything to say which is on topic?

What is your opinion of Goncalo Amaral?

Offline barrier

« Reply #4756 on: June 08, 2022, 09:20:27 PM »
What is your opinion of Goncalo Amaral?

He isn't any way responsible for what ever befell Madeleine.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4757 on: June 08, 2022, 09:28:14 PM »
He isn't any way responsible for what ever befell Madeleine.

Are you absolutely certain of that?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4758 on: June 08, 2022, 10:02:02 PM »
Are you absolutely certain of that?

I agree with Barrier.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4759 on: June 08, 2022, 10:14:38 PM »
I agree with Barrier.

Amaral was however, responsible  for a gross failure to even look for that small child.

But that is Portugal for you.  Such an enormous pity.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4760 on: June 08, 2022, 10:32:24 PM »
Amaral was however, responsible  for a gross failure to even look for that small child.

He didn't even bother to met up with Kate and Gerry to hear it all through the people who found Madeleine missing ?8)@)-)

He chose to suspect them from day 1 with no evidence.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4761 on: June 08, 2022, 10:37:01 PM »
Can anyone tell me for why Amaral produced photos of Brueckner with dreadlocks when this was plainly untrue.  Or Brueckner's Van with cartoons when this wasn't true either.

Why did Amaral do this?

Not one single answer to this so far?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4762 on: June 08, 2022, 10:42:33 PM »
He didn't even bother to met up with Kate and Gerry to hear it all through the people who found Madeleine missing ?8)@)-)

He chose to suspect them from day 1 with no evidence.

Portugal itself is responsible for this, Sadie.  And so far The State of Portugal has never apologised.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4763 on: June 08, 2022, 11:06:04 PM »

Where were they supposed to have looked?

Everywhere?

Yeah, that's not an realistic expectation or anything.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4764 on: June 08, 2022, 11:07:42 PM »
Can anyone tell me for why Amaral produced photos of Brueckner with dreadlocks when this was plainly untrue.  Or Brueckner's Van with cartoons when this wasn't true either.

Why did Amaral do this?

Not one single answer to this so far?

Maybe he got fed bogus information? Same as Sandra F when someone told her there were traces of Maddie in the van.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4765 on: June 08, 2022, 11:41:01 PM »
I agree with Barrier.

Perhaps ~ up to a certain point.

But it rapidly went pear shaped as soon as Amaral's business of being constituted as an arguido on the 4th was out of the way and he took to co-ordinating his thesis and getting it all sorted and in place.

Madeleine kind of took second prize when her story had to fit to Amaral's thesis and what he thought should have happened rather than the evidence.

The newspapers were already expounding it on the 5th and relentlessly since then starting with the "Badly Told Story" put on the newstands on that day.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4766 on: June 08, 2022, 11:55:34 PM »
Why are accusations against The McCanns not deemed as Libel?  Why is it okay to accuse The McCanns?

None my kind would even be here if it were not for that.  Or is that what it is all about?

This isn't even a Miscarriage of Justice.  Just an excuse to blame The McCanns, which largely goes unhindered.

It is only the likes of me who get sanctioned.

There is something very wrong going on here.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4767 on: June 09, 2022, 01:00:40 AM »
Perhaps ~ up to a certain point.

But it rapidly went pear shaped as soon as Amaral's business of being constituted as an arguido on the 4th was out of the way and he took to co-ordinating his thesis and getting it all sorted and in place.

Madeleine kind of took second prize when her story had to fit to Amaral's thesis and what he thought should have happened rather than the evidence.

The newspapers were already expounding it on the 5th and relentlessly since then starting with the "Badly Told Story" put on the newstands on that day.

And so very soon, without even a passing thought.  Since when I have been totally bemused by the desire to blame The McCanns.  And there is some desire in this, for some inexplicably reason that continues to defeat me.

And then along came Brueckner.  But I afforded him the same courtesy that I mistakenly expected for The McCanns.  Although this would not have affected my opinion of any Justice System had it been even remotely decent.  But The Portuguese System wasn't even remotely decent.

They allowed one of their serving officers to say whatever he pleased.  And then they supported him in The Supreme Court.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 07:38:02 AM by G-Unit »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4768 on: June 09, 2022, 02:47:40 AM »
And so very soon, without even a passing thought.  Since when I have been totally bemused by the desire to blame The McCanns.  And there is some desire in this, for some inexplicably reason that continues to defeat me.

And then along came Brueckner.  But I afforded him the same courtesy that I mistakenly expected for The McCanns.  Although this would not have affected my opinion of any Justice System had it been even remotely decent.  But The Portuguese System wasn't even remotely decent.

They allowed one of their serving officers to say whatever he pleased.  And then they supported him in The Supreme Court.

This Forum is now going dreadfully down hill, mainly apparently because Admin won't have any right for Supporters to complain, while Sceptics may say as they please.

The Moderation is appalling, but rest assured that some of us catch it before we get Deleted.

No good will come from this for The Justice Forum.  And this is a great pity.

The lines ‘But facts are chiels that winna ding,/An downa be disputed’ appear in Burns’ poem A Dream from 1786. The English translation is ‘But facts are fellows that will not be overturned,/And cannot be disputed’.

One would think that to indeed be indisputable.  But not in the world inhabited by Amaral who has invented things such as 'poisonous' Calpol "Also, in addition to this, it was considered that the girl had a problem with falling asleep and with sleeping and whether the parents, like other parents in England were giving her Calpol to sleep. It is said that there is a Calpol generation in England, because the mother says that it is a medicine, paracetamol and there are experts who say that it is an antihistamine with sedative effects.https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id173.htm
 and "Amaral argues that the girl died in the apartment, accidentally, and that then the parents hid her body in a freezer.
Amaral recalls, in this sense, that the british police dogs found the odor of the corpse and blood inside the apartment and a car used by the couple.
Next, according to the former inspector's version on CMTV, the McCann will have cremated the child hidden in the coffin of another British woman.
The former inspector reports "information" that "three figures" were seen entering a local church, where the McCann were seen praying, several times, "through a side door", during the night.
"They had a box and a cremation of a British woman was about to take place. It is possible that the remains of the child were in this box and that they were cremated as well," Amaral said, noting that "the parents had the key to the Church."
The urn of the British woman will have been "sent, the next day, for cremation in Ferreira do Alentejo", explains the former inspector.

https://zap.aeiou.pt/goncalo-amaral-diz-maddie-congelada-cremada-157996

How is it possible not to question the revelation to the pubic domain of the "scapegoat" in 2021. "Gonçalo Amaral destroys investigation that appoints Brueckner as suspect in the abduction and death of Maddie
Former coordinator of the PJ portimão again points the finger at the parents of the British girl.
Magali Pinto
August 24, 2021
Gonçalo Amaral again destroys the German investigation that appoints Christian Brueckner as a suspect in the abduction and death of Madeleine McCann. Fourteen years later, the former coordinator of the PJ portimão again points the finger at the parents of the British girl.

"Brueckner has nothing to do with Maddie's disappearance. It wouldn't be the first time a case would be solved with the construction of a suspect. The main people responsible for the disappearance are the parents. To this day I have no doubt that the kidnapping was simulated."

https://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/goncalo-amaral-arrasa-investigacao-que-aponta-brueckner-como-suspeito-do-rapto-e-morte-de-maddie-veja-agora-na-cmtv

This is a very flawed man promoting a very flawed theory consisting of lies.  None more flawed and none more false than the "Brueckner dreadlocks" fabricated by Amaral.  The enormous elephant in the room which by dint of the fact no sceptic wants to talk about, proves the recognition of how untenable that assertion actually is.
Never a theory like the rest - just a deliberate lie like the rest.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4769 on: June 09, 2022, 07:52:06 AM »

So at what to say about Amaral in my attempts  to excuse his behaviour?

He was born and raised during the reign of Salazar and was long taught to believe that his word would be Law.  Amaral still has no idea of the possibility of being wrong.  Amaral doesn't understand Wrong and it is beyond his limited comprehension because no one with half a brain was ever given the privilege. 

Salazar knew exactly what was doing.  But I don't need to talk about him.  I only need to explain what he did to his sycophants.  Judges and all.  He was a Dictator. and he stayed in Power because he manipulated certain types of people?

So, you see, you cannot actually blame Amaral because he was conditioned to support a corrupt State.  And actual  Truth never came into it.

Amaral wil alwaysl support his own truth because he knows no other.  He is probably the most sorry thing of all.