Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408613 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4800 on: June 09, 2022, 11:11:22 AM »
Of course it doesn't as far as you are concerned but sadly I don't think you are really too aware of how the sceptic pick-and-mix of appropriate discussion points reflects.

In my opinion the Amaral Dreadlocks fiasco says so much that I think one day it will assume proportions you and Amaral might have nightmares about.

There really is no helping the deluded is there.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4801 on: June 09, 2022, 11:13:26 AM »
Of course it doesn't as far as you are concerned but sadly I don't think you are really too aware of how the sceptic pick-and-mix of appropriate discussion points reflects.

In my opinion the Amaral Dreadlocks fiasco says so much that I think one day it will assume proportions you and Amaral might have nightmares about.

Away with you, once the investigation into CB is completed with out charges no one will be interested in such trivia.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4802 on: June 09, 2022, 11:13:53 AM »
No, Wolters said no charges in sight, none in the forseeable future.

He's looked as far as the eye can possibly see & there simply isn't anything coming.

But, if you want to continue to pretend otherwise, then you're going to find you'll be sat on that platform waiting for the train that doesn't even exist for the rest of your life.

Amaral's patsy won't be charged with Madeleine's case any time soon - and this you know.  There is a huge backlog of sexually deviant crimes to be dealt with first.  Brueckner's lawyers are working the cases even as we speak ~ that will take some time, but they should be finished soon.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4803 on: June 09, 2022, 11:15:09 AM »
Good idea, right back to the beginning, Amaral says Madeleine wasn't abducted, who can counter that with irrefutable evidence she was. An investigation lasting 11 yrs up til now by SY costing some circa £12 million has failed to produce anything of substance.

Ah, but SY are only winding down because Wolters has already solved it.

Patience dear, he's going to nail Brueckner one day, he just can't say when that will be, if ever.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4804 on: June 09, 2022, 11:17:13 AM »
There really is no helping the deluded is there.

Nothing to say about the Amaral Dreadlocks then?  Hmmm ...
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4805 on: June 09, 2022, 11:21:59 AM »
Amaral's patsy won't be charged with Madeleine's case any time soon - and this you know.  There is a huge backlog of sexually deviant crimes to be dealt with first.  Brueckner's lawyers are working the cases even as we speak ~ that will take some time, but they should be finished soon.

Wolters hasn't said anything about getting other cases out of the way first.

This is nothing but denial of reality on your part.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4806 on: June 09, 2022, 11:22:22 AM »
Away with you, once the investigation into CB is completed with out charges no one will be interested in such trivia.

I'm not sure Amaral's attempt to pervert the course of justice could be considered trivia.  Just as I don't think the investigation into what might be a child murder is trivia.

However it takes all kinds but I think it worth remembering this is the UK Justice Forum which gives an expectation that justice is considered quite important to those posting here.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4807 on: June 09, 2022, 11:25:29 AM »

I, on the other hand, think you are giving it, and Amaral, a far greater importance than they warrant. Amaral's book was given greater importance than it deserved when the McCanns decided to sue him imo. So have his interjections since. Perhaps you can comfort yourself with the knowledge that the German investigation is ignoring him? Possibly because, like Operation Grange, they have decided to start their investigation with an abduction, despite having no definitive evidence that it happened.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4808 on: June 09, 2022, 11:26:03 AM »
Wolters hasn't said anything about getting other cases out of the way first.

This is nothing but denial of reality on your part.

The files on the sexually deviant cases Brueckner is accused of are with his defence team.  You know this 😉

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4809 on: June 09, 2022, 11:30:12 AM »
The files on the sexually deviant cases Brueckner is accused of are with his defence team.  You know this 😉

Yes, & Wolters has said zip about getting them charges out of the way before nailing Brueckner for Maddie's murder.

It's just that you've convinced yourself that's what's happening, because you were gullible enough to believe there actually is concrete evidence.

Even Brueckner wasn't falling for that one.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4810 on: June 09, 2022, 11:52:39 AM »

Charges may follow if a judge allows, as I understand the system.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4811 on: June 09, 2022, 05:32:51 PM »
I, on the other hand, think you are giving it, and Amaral, a far greater importance than they warrant. Amaral's book was given greater importance than it deserved when the McCanns decided to sue him imo. So have his interjections since. Perhaps you can comfort yourself with the knowledge that the German investigation is ignoring him? Possibly because, like Operation Grange, they have decided to start their investigation with an abduction, despite having no definitive evidence that it happened.
I am only certain about one thing regarding the present German investigation into what they term as murder is that you don't know anything more about it than I do and in fact you may even know a bit less about it.

Do you think the BKA have any locus whatsoever in whatever shenanigans Amaral may get up to?

Amaral is and always has been Portugal's problem and disgrace.  It is for Portugal to honour the obligation to the 'Secrecy of Justice' supposed to be the cornerstone of the Portuguese justice system.  Which - just in case you have overlooked the information - has just recently declared Amaral's 'patsy' the prime suspect or arguido in the tripartite investigation into brueckner

Offline sadie

« Reply #4812 on: June 09, 2022, 06:33:19 PM »
So Maddie was definitely abducted then?

How do you actually know that?

Yes, she was abducted .  She still lives

1.  Her presence in a video from 2012 proves that.  SY also accept that video, it seems, and my full theory which has to remain secret.
2.  All the worlds best quality psychics say that she still lives and have basically said the same all through.   Comments are also made from Tarot readings and the like that there is a sophisticated and organised attempt to try and hide 'the truth behind a cloud'.
3.  A youing man has been partly identified in Matt James recent Tarots and the identification fits with my thoughts.
4.  Since I mentioned Matt James in my posts, someone initially marked it with a red circle, meaning, I think, that it is unsafe to enter this blogspot.  Anyway I risked it and found my way in again with seemingly no harm to my computer.
5.  The last time that I went in, there seemed to be additional paragraphs added and ALL anti-Mccann.

Hmmm ... The internet is a dangerous place for the truth; it can so easily be changed.

Now that I have said this I have to wait for my punishment. 

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4813 on: July 23, 2022, 08:13:13 PM »
I am only certain about one thing regarding the present German investigation into what they term as murder is that you don't know anything more about it than I do and in fact you may even know a bit less about it.

Do you think the BKA have any locus whatsoever in whatever shenanigans Amaral may get up to?

Amaral is and always has been Portugal's problem and disgrace.  It is for Portugal to honour the obligation to the 'Secrecy of Justice' supposed to be the cornerstone of the Portuguese justice system.  Which - just in case you have overlooked the information - has just recently declared Amaral's 'patsy' the prime suspect or arguido in the tripartite investigation into brueckner

Is it not strange how amaral some how knew 'a german patsy' mear also the time of writing a 'new book'

Offline jassi

« Reply #4814 on: July 23, 2022, 08:17:06 PM »
Is it not strange how amaral some how knew 'a german patsy' mear also the time of writing a 'new book'

I dare say he has contacts.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future