Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408262 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4905 on: July 26, 2022, 01:06:02 PM »
CB would not have put her in a bin in the centre of a town he used to hang out in unless he really has rocks in his head.

No way to be certain he didn't really though, is there.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4906 on: July 26, 2022, 01:17:23 PM »
Well good for you.

The fact she disappeared is one reason. No one knows fully, however im not like others who has a 100 percwnt belief. I just think its more likely she was taken.
Me personally, I'm not convinced Maddie was abducted.

Do you know of any evidence that she actually was, other than, because the McCanns said so & SY said so, & Wolters said so, & Brueckner said so?

Any abduction evidence other than that spring to mind?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4907 on: July 26, 2022, 01:32:28 PM »

The fact she disappeared is one reason. No one knows fully, however im not like others who has a 100 percwnt belief. I just think its more likely she was taken.

The fact she disappeared?

Well that doesn't prove anything at all really does it.

I mean, she could have disappeared because the McCanns made her disappear.

No way to rule that out entirely really is there.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4908 on: July 26, 2022, 01:41:07 PM »

[Im still working this reply thing out so my replies look dodgy when quoting. Their doesnt have to be evidence of abduction in terms of from a bedroom, i said jemmied windows which could have been the individual(s) looking out, unidentified prints, no prints analysed on outside window, psychology of the parents, witness statements, foreign country, list goes on, foreign country getting involved. This is reality not conspiracy.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4909 on: July 26, 2022, 01:44:43 PM »
Ross, select quote then scroll to the bottom and write your reply in there, leaving at least one line between your text and the text you are quoting.  Also, don’t bother engaging with the troll, it’s pointless as you will eventually discover.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4910 on: July 26, 2022, 01:48:41 PM »

[Im still working this reply thing out so my replies look dodgy when quoting. Their doesnt have to be evidence of abduction in terms of from a bedroom, i said jemmied windows which could have been the individual(s) looking out, unidentified prints, no prints analysed on outside window, psychology of the parents, witness statements, foreign country, list goes on, foreign country getting involved. This is reality not conspiracy.

When you click on Quote you have to scroll down to the bottom of the comment until you see the word Quote in brackets.
Comment after that.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4911 on: July 26, 2022, 01:50:48 PM »
If Amaral had done his job properly there could have been DNA from the abductor.   He allowed the bedding to be washed !!   Unbelievable.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4912 on: July 26, 2022, 01:52:01 PM »

Their doesnt have to be evidence of abduction in terms of from a bedroom, i said jemmied windows which could have been the individual(s) looking out, unidentified prints, no prints analysed on outside window, psychology of the parents, witness statements, foreign country, list goes on, foreign country getting involved. This is reality not conspiracy.

But, how can we be absolutely certain Maddie was definitely in her bedroom that night, laying there, as Gerry claims, at around 9pm?

I suppose we just have to take his word for it really don't we.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4913 on: July 26, 2022, 01:54:37 PM »
If Amaral had done his job properly there could have been DNA from the abductor.   He allowed the bedding to be washed !!   Unbelievable.

That's if there ever even was an abductor.

No way to be certain there was really, is there, until Wolters reveals the concrete evidence that is.

Maybe that'll happen tomorrow.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4914 on: July 26, 2022, 02:06:42 PM »

Wouldn't that have been up to those gathering the forensic evidence?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4915 on: July 26, 2022, 02:26:35 PM »

Yes but he couldnt be bothered to turn up.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4916 on: July 26, 2022, 02:28:49 PM »

I'm not really sure what people were expecting to find on Maddie's bedclothes?

Unless, perhaps they are thinking maybe the abductor assaulted her in bed, but there were no reports of blood stains. 

I suppose he could have left a semen stain, but then that complicates the Tanner sighting as being the abductor really.

Maddie lay undisturbed when Gerry (claims) to have seen her at 9pm (although, the abductor was already in the apartment then) Gerry spends 10 minutes in the apartment & as he leaves bumps straight into Gez.

Tannerman is seen walking past a few short minutes later, & Maddie is apparently sleeping.

So, I can only conclude the abductor left the wardrobe as soon as Gerry left, hastily made a semen deposit on the bedspread, opened the window & shutters, & climbed out whilst carrying the sleeping Maddie, all within a matter of about 5 mins.

I mean, it's not impossible I suppose.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4917 on: July 26, 2022, 02:36:59 PM »

That's  assuming there was an abductor.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4918 on: July 26, 2022, 02:38:43 PM »
That's  assuming there was an abductor.

Outside windows could have at least been analysed

Offline barrier

« Reply #4919 on: July 26, 2022, 02:39:29 PM »
Outside windows could have at least been analysed

For what reason, the damage that wasn't ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.