Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline Rossb

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4920 on: July 26, 2022, 02:42:26 PM »
For what reason, the damage that wasn't ?

They fingerprint analysed the shutters and inside windows, the thepry the pj were believed to be told was they entered from the outside of window, why leave one window, in pj files it states it was too dark, but no mention of ever coming back, sectioning it off and analysing the outside. Am npt saying thats how it 100 percent happened but its a p*** poor forensic team to not analyse it given the statements.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4921 on: July 26, 2022, 02:50:49 PM »
That's  assuming there was an abductor.
they could have analysed the bedding for all sorts on non abductor related stuff, all the heroin and other hard drugs the McCanns may have fed their babies to keep them quiet for example.  The ensuing blood, faeces and vomit stains, and other bodily fluids that could have clinched a conviction of one or more of the Tapas group.  You didn't think of that did you, and nor did the genius Dr Amaral. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #4922 on: July 26, 2022, 02:51:26 PM »
They fingerprint analysed the shutters and inside windows, the thepry the pj were believed to be told was they entered from the outside of window, why leave one window, in pj files it states it was too dark, but no mention of ever coming back, sectioning it off and analysing the outside. Am npt saying thats how it 100 percent happened but its a p*** poor forensic team to not analyse it given the statements.

You've raised another issue, if the window was ever open   who shut it ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4923 on: July 26, 2022, 02:55:06 PM »
You've raised another issue, if the window was ever open   who shut it ?

Gerry did, he made a statement of that, however answer the question if possible why were no prints taken on the putside of the window bevause of the day it was too dark. No returning to take prints? No mention of outside window.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4924 on: July 26, 2022, 02:55:33 PM »

The abductor didn't enter through the window though.

He must have crept in through the back, because the window wasn't open during Gerry's check.

When he entered the apartment he noticed the bedroom door was further open than he'd previously left it.

https://youtu.be/OZ8jmdWlB8Y?t=745

So, the abductor was already inside the apartment, hiding somewhere.

Unless, maybe, Gerry just didn't notice the window was open when really it was, or perhaps the abductor did come in through the window but then closed it behind himself. Or perhaps the window was open the whole time of Gerry's check, but the wind restrained itself from blowing the curtains open & slamming any doors until Kate went in.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4925 on: July 26, 2022, 03:02:55 PM »
Gerry did, he made a statement of that, however answer the question if possible why were no prints taken on the putside of the window bevause of the day it was too dark. No returning to take prints? No mention of outside window.

If there is no sign of a forced entry why would the out side need dusting ?

The police arrived to a potential crime scene to be met by a closed window and shutter, what reason would they have to suspect the window was used ?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 03:07:52 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4926 on: July 26, 2022, 03:12:14 PM »
If there is no sign of a forced entry why would the out side need dusting ?

The police arrived to a potential crime scene to be met by a closed window and shutter, what reason would they have to suspect the window was used ?

So why take prints from the inside rather than the outside, they did not come up with the theory until after the prints were taken. Makes no sense. You would do it anyways.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4927 on: July 26, 2022, 03:18:52 PM »
So why take prints from the inside rather than the outside, they did not come up with the theory until after the prints were taken. Makes no sense. You would do it anyways.

It makes no sense because none of it does, who said the window must have been used, it was closed, the shutter was closed, how does a crime scene's officer collect evidence from that which is not used ?

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4928 on: July 26, 2022, 03:28:27 PM »
It makes no sense because none of it does, who said the window must have been used, it was closed, the shutter was closed, how does a crime scene's officer collect evidence from that which is not used ?

So why take prints of the inside and the shutters then lmao. Ah too dark to take prints, fair enough come again in morning, that was what was said in pj files it was too dark, so do it next day then what stopped them? Incompetence or corruption.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4929 on: July 26, 2022, 03:29:49 PM »
So why take prints of the inside and the shutters then lmao. Ah too dark to take prints, fair enough come again in morning, that was what was said in pj files it was too dark, so do it next day then what stopped them? Incompetence or corruption.

Probably corruption.

The PJ were involved in Madeleine's abduction, that's why they never went after Brueckner & blamed the parents instead.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4930 on: July 26, 2022, 03:32:32 PM »
Probably corruption.

The PJ were involved in Madeleine's abduction, that's why they never went after Brueckner & blamed the parents instead.

Thanks for that swerved comment.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4931 on: July 26, 2022, 03:33:53 PM »
Probably corruption.

Never a truer word than spoken in jest.  Or so that say.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4932 on: July 26, 2022, 03:36:01 PM »
Never a truer word than spoken in jest.  Or so that say.

Then why hasn't Wolters gone after the PJ?

Maybe that'll happen when he wraps up the case against Brueckner, although he can't say when that might happen, if ever.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4933 on: July 26, 2022, 03:37:01 PM »
Thanks for that swerved comment.

You suggested corruption, I simply agreed, no swerve here, mate.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4934 on: July 26, 2022, 03:45:46 PM »
The bin theory can't be put to bed, what if CB used one, after all Wolters says he killed the girl.

Your comment makes three suppositions.  Amaral has knocked back all three.  All the sceptic whatiffery that can be dreamed up just isn't going to mean a thing in the face of evidence to the contrary.

Delighted to watch the squirming that's going on in the face of current developments which include the desperation of Amaral putting his head in a noose by very clear attempts to pervert the course of justice.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....