Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408648 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4935 on: July 26, 2022, 03:46:11 PM »
So why take prints of the inside and the shutters then lmao. Ah too dark to take prints, fair enough come again in morning, that was what was said in pj files it was too dark, so do it next day then what stopped them? Incompetence or corruption.

They did come again in the day light there is a much criticised (interestingly by supporters) picture of a person taking finger prints wearing only one glove 
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4936 on: July 26, 2022, 03:49:00 PM »
Frankly I think he's massaging the media. It's gratifying to him in an almost erotic way. Taunting. He's got nothing better to do. He's got nothing else to do. He probably fancies himself smarter than all the players, thinks LE or the public will be impressed, influenced, manipulated. He may have some genuine confidence in that he could be fairly certain MM is unfindable, depending on how and when and where he left her. But most of his confidence IMO stems from whatever demons lurk in his nasty personality. Unquenchable love of self, utter lack of human empathy, pathological attraction to pain (other people's), etc, etc. Bet he was well on his way to the dark triad by age 12. IMO he can smell fear and it turns him on.

Grotesque. Devoid of humanness.

I believe he will be convicted by linkage. He filmed or documented or "confessed" (in some fashion before or after), used props or techniques identifiable in other crime scenes.

Tragically I think he kept MM for a time. And I suspect there's digital proof, linked to him via known crimes, and that poor MM had injuries inconsistent with survival/life.

If he's a trainee of hell, he surpassed his master

This is from a poster on WS... Pretty well my thoughts

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4937 on: July 26, 2022, 03:53:57 PM »
Probably corruption.

The PJ were involved in Madeleine's abduction, that's why they never went after Brueckner & blamed the parents instead.

I think you may have hit the nail on the head with that one.

Cristovao wrote a book on Madeleine's abduction.  He is a corrupt cop.
Amaral wrote a book on Madeleine's abduction.  He is a corrupt cop.

Amaral was still following through on slurring Madeleine's parents even as he was doing the rounds of the TV studios promoting misleading information about Brueckner.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4938 on: July 26, 2022, 03:55:13 PM »
Frankly I think he's massaging the media. It's gratifying to him in an almost erotic way. Taunting. He's got nothing better to do. He's got nothing else to do. He probably fancies himself smarter than all the players, thinks LE or the public will be impressed, influenced, manipulated. He may have some genuine confidence in that he could be fairly certain MM is unfindable, depending on how and when and where he left her. But most of his confidence IMO stems from whatever demons lurk in his nasty personality. Unquenchable love of self, utter lack of human empathy, pathological attraction to pain (other people's), etc, etc. Bet he was well on his way to the dark triad by age 12. IMO he can smell fear and it turns him on.

Grotesque. Devoid of humanness.

I believe he will be convicted by linkage. He filmed or documented or "confessed" (in some fashion before or after), used props or techniques identifiable in other crime scenes.

Tragically I think he kept MM for a time. And I suspect there's digital proof, linked to him via known crimes, and that poor MM had injuries inconsistent with survival/life.

If he's a trainee of hell, he surpassed his master

This is from a poster on WS... Pretty well my thoughts

Nice big pile of speculation, sod all to back it up really though is there.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4939 on: July 26, 2022, 03:57:54 PM »
I think you may have hit the nail on the head with that one.

Cristovao wrote a book on Madeleine's abduction.  He is a corrupt cop.
Amaral wrote a book on Madeleine's abduction.  He is a corrupt cop.

Amaral was still following through on slurring Madeleine's parents even as he was doing the rounds of the TV studios promoting misleading information about Brueckner.

Bloody hell, well you'd better let Ross B know you find it plausible, because he assumed I was just taking the mick for some reason.

There you go Ross, 2 senior moderators like your corruption theory, it's becoming like websleuths around here.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4940 on: July 26, 2022, 03:58:13 PM »
They did come again in the day light there is a much criticised (interestingly by supporters) picture of a person taking finger prints wearing only one glove

Only on the shutters.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4941 on: July 26, 2022, 03:59:17 PM »
Only on the shutters.

Oh well, doesn't matter does it.

Wolters has solved it all & he's going to be proving his case in court any day now.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4942 on: July 26, 2022, 04:04:06 PM »

I must give Amaral his due here.  He is on record as criticising the collection of forensics, actually singling out the incident to which you refer.

I doubt very much if Amaral could be classed as a 'supporter'.  I think the problem you are having is that in the post CSI world everyone knows what is competent and what is incompetent (even Amaral).  Therefore a jibe such as (interestingly supporters) carries no weight but to emphasise a really weird mindset held by some sceptics.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4943 on: July 26, 2022, 04:04:36 PM »
Your comment makes three suppositions.  Amaral has knocked back all three.  All the sceptic whatiffery that can be dreamed up just isn't going to mean a thing in the face of evidence to the contrary.

Delighted to watch the squirming that's going on in the face of current developments which include the desperation of Amaral putting his head in a noose by very clear attempts to pervert the course of justice.

Is there any?

When is Wolters bringing Brueckner to justice then, any idea when that'll be exactly, because he hasn't

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4944 on: July 26, 2022, 04:12:13 PM »
Bloody hell, well you'd better let Ross B know you find it plausible, because he assumed I was just taking the mick for some reason.

There you go Ross, 2 senior moderators like your corruption theory, it's becoming like websleuths around here.

RossB asked the question.  You did not have to respond.

I responded to your post https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11381.msg687342#msg687342 in which you have owned "corruption".  So it is all yours

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4945 on: July 26, 2022, 04:15:38 PM »
RossB asked the question.  You did not have to respond.

I responded to your post https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11381.msg687342#msg687342 in which you have owned "corruption".  So it is all yours

Well he suggested it.

Personally I think it's ridiculous idea with nothing at all to support it.

Unless I'm wrong & Wolters nails Amaral when he's finished nailing Brueckner, whenever that's supposed to be happening.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4946 on: July 26, 2022, 04:36:55 PM »
Well he suggested it.

Personally I think it's ridiculous idea with nothing at all to support it.

Unless I'm wrong & Wolters nails Amaral when he's finished nailing Brueckner, whenever that's supposed to be happening.

Actually, I rather doubt the BKA would have any jurisdiction regarding Amaral.

That would be a job for the Portuguese authorities whose record of prosecuting miscreants is rather dire.  So I reckon Amaral may well be safe for quite some time; unless he oversteps the mark again and becomes just too much of an embarrassment.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4947 on: July 26, 2022, 04:38:22 PM »
Wouldn't that have been up to those gathering the forensic evidence?

You would have thought as there was a forensic examination of 5a Amaral would have said 'leave everything there and cordon off the apartment'.  He didn't.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4948 on: July 26, 2022, 04:39:52 PM »
Actually, I rather doubt the BKA would have any jurisdiction regarding Amaral.

That would be a job for the Portuguese authorities whose record of prosecuting miscreants is rather dire.  So I reckon Amaral may well be safe for quite some time; unless he oversteps the mark again and becomes just too much of an embarrassment.

Yeah, I get the feeling Amaral won't be charged with conspiracy to abduct Maddie anytime either.

But don't hold me to that, it's just a hunch.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4949 on: July 26, 2022, 05:32:38 PM »
They fingerprint analysed the shutters and inside windows, the thepry the pj were believed to be told was they entered from the outside of window, why leave one window, in pj files it states it was too dark, but no mention of ever coming back, sectioning it off and analysing the outside. Am npt saying thats how it 100 percent happened but its a p*** poor forensic team to not analyse it given the statements.

Following the initial examination you mention, the apartment was locked and guarded by the GNR until 15.30 on 4th May when a Crime Scene team from the Police Science Laboratory in Lisbon arrived to examine the apartment for forensic evidence.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0