Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408263 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4950 on: July 26, 2022, 05:52:25 PM »
It's not a matter of simply believing Wolters it's does he have any credibility.  As the spokesman for the investigation and the fact that no one from the investigation.. Including SY and the PJ... Have questioned what he claims.
Then I would say he has a lot of credibility

Offline Lace

« Reply #4951 on: July 26, 2022, 05:56:37 PM »
Following the initial examination you mention, the apartment was locked and guarded by the GNR until 15.30 on 4th May when a Crime Scene team from the Police Science Laboratory in Lisbon arrived to examine the apartment for forensic evidence.

5a was treated as a crime scene.  It just doesn't make sense that they allowed the bedding to be taken away.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4952 on: July 26, 2022, 06:00:39 PM »
It's not a matter of simply believing Wolters it's does he have any credibility.  As the spokesman for the investigation and the fact that no one from the investigation.. Including SY and the PJ... Have questioned what he claims.
Then I would say he has a lot of credibility

Well, that's great, good for you.

Personally, I judge him on results, & at the moment, Brueckner is winning, & will be for the foreseeable future.

But let's see what happens after that, whenever that is, & if he really can deliver the goods, Brueckner doesn't think so.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4953 on: July 26, 2022, 06:02:31 PM »
5a was treated as a crime scene.  It just doesn't make sense that they allowed the bedding to be taken away.

They did find a saliva mark on the other single bed in that room.  So only some of the bedding was checked.  Unfortunately it was the wrong bed.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4954 on: July 26, 2022, 06:06:13 PM »
They did find a saliva mark on the other single bed in that room.  So only some of the bedding was checked.  Unfortunately it was the wrong bed.

Was it?

Maybe Maddie got up after Gerry left the room & went & slept in the other bed?

I mean, she could have done couldn't she, no way to rule it out.

But then saying that, there's no way to be certain Maddie was even in the bedroom at all really, other than because the McCanns said she was.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4955 on: July 26, 2022, 06:10:52 PM »

It was indeed and any perceived shortcomings are down to the crime scene team, not to Amaral.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4956 on: July 26, 2022, 06:14:39 PM »
It was indeed and any perceived shortcomings are down to the crime scene team, not to Amaral.

No no, Amaral should have been at the crime scene himself. directing each officer personally & individually, whilst simultaneously tracking Brueckner down, based on the nothing at all to suggest Brueckner was responsible for Madeleine's disappearance that he had firmly in his possession at that time.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4957 on: July 26, 2022, 06:19:39 PM »
Was it?

Maybe Maddie got up after Gerry left the room & went & slept in the other bed?

I mean, she could have done couldn't she, no way to rule it out.

But then saying that, there's no way to be certain Maddie was even in the bedroom at all really, other than because the McCanns said she was.

You don't know much it seems.  It was the saliva from a small boy who had stayed in 5A previously.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4958 on: July 26, 2022, 06:23:54 PM »
You don't know much it seems.  It was the saliva from a small boy who had stayed in 5A previously.

Well, that's fascinating, I'm forever in your debt for sharing that with me, even though I already knew that, & it doesn't make a blind bit of difference to anything. But other than that, cheers, thanks.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4959 on: July 26, 2022, 06:26:31 PM »
what’s a co-ordinator’s remit then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4960 on: July 26, 2022, 06:28:40 PM »
Well, that's fascinating, I'm forever in your debt for sharing that with me, even though I already knew that, & it doesn't make a blind bit of difference to anything. But other than that, cheers, thanks.

So why the silly comment you made previously if you already knew?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4961 on: July 26, 2022, 06:31:28 PM »
So why the silly comment you made previously if you already knew?

You said they tested the wrong bed.

I pointed out that there's no way of knowing for sure Maddie was even in her bed that night, other than because the McCanns said she was.

I mean, maybe she wasn't, we just have to take their word for it really.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4962 on: July 26, 2022, 06:34:45 PM »
You said they tested the wrong bed.

I pointed out that there's no way of knowing for sure Maddie was even in her bed that night, other than because the McCanns said she was.

I mean, maybe she wasn't, we just have to take their word for it really.

Because The PJ failed to check the bedding.  If they had done so then they would have known that Madeleine was in that bed.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4963 on: July 26, 2022, 06:37:04 PM »
Because The PJ failed to check the bedding.  If they had done so then they would have known that Madeleine was in that bed.

So she was definitely in her bed that night was she?

How do you know that?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4964 on: July 26, 2022, 06:43:23 PM »
So she was definitely in her bed that night was she?

How do you know that?

I don't need to know that.  But The PJ should have.