Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408262 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4980 on: July 27, 2022, 08:50:50 AM »
So the co-ordinator of a major crime investigation has no control or influence over what forensic evidence is gathered at thr scene of a crime.  So even if he’d asked for the bedding to be tested the SOCO would have had the final say on whether or not to test it.  I see, that seems to be very reasonable I’m sure.  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4981 on: July 27, 2022, 08:52:54 AM »

To Coordinate means To Bring Together.  This can't be done without full knowledge of The Facts.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4982 on: July 27, 2022, 09:08:30 AM »
You suggested corruption, I simply agreed, no swerve here, mate.

It was more of a sarcastic comment for the corruption part. Just cant understandwhy they didnt take prints outside. The point of the corruption part is the mccanns were accussed of being in corruption with almost 6 agencies based in britain. The comment has went way over lol. Its also quite hypocritical when the very own pj have convictions themselves.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4983 on: July 27, 2022, 09:17:36 AM »
It is clear in the statements that the window and shutters were open; closed later.

Would that be the thrice translated unreliable ones .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4984 on: July 27, 2022, 09:19:27 AM »
The role of a coordinator will depend on how the role is structured.
I spent several years as a coordinator for a group of scientific departments  in a hospital.  I had no line management responsibilities over what those departments did on a day to day basis and couldn't instruct them to do anything.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4985 on: July 27, 2022, 09:19:46 AM »
So the co-ordinator of a major crime investigation has no control or influence over what forensic evidence is gathered at thr scene of a crime.  So even if he’d asked for the bedding to be tested the SOCO would have had the final say on whether or not to test it.  I see, that seems to be very reasonable I’m sure.  @)(++(*

Horses for courses, VS. What additional tests would you suggest should have been performed, by the way?

"A search was also made for possible biological traces and fibres on the single bed from where the minor disappeared, using a variable-wave light source appropriate for the task, the result obtained having been negative.

The area of the pillow of the bed from the minor disappeared was inspected with the intention to detect the presence of some smell [aroma] characteristic of volatile substances typical of chloroform or ether, this search proving negative"
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4986 on: July 27, 2022, 09:21:32 AM »
The coordinators job is to take long boozy lunches... Then leak made up stories to the press to accuse  someone of being guilty and pretend youve solved the case. He's not involved or interested in collecting any evidence

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4987 on: July 27, 2022, 09:22:54 AM »
The coordinators job is to take long boozy lunches... Then leak made up stories to the press to accuse  someone of being guilty and pretend youve solved the case. He's not involved or interested in collecting any evidence

Sorry.  My Bad.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4988 on: July 27, 2022, 09:30:12 AM »
It was more of a sarcastic comment for the corruption part. Just cant understandwhy they didnt take prints outside. The point of the corruption part is the mccanns were accussed of being in corruption with almost 6 agencies based in britain. The comment has went way over lol. Its also quite hypocritical when the very own pj have convictions themselves.

Where does it say no prints were looked for outside? I think the SOCO people used lights all over 5A;

"A forensic light source is a crime scene investigator’s and lab technician’s tool for enhancing observation, photography and collection of evidence including latent fingerprints, body fluids, hair and fibers, bruises, bite marks, wound patterns, shoe and foot imprints, gun shot residues, drug traces, questioned documents, bone fragment detection, etc. It provides more sensitivity than traditional methods thus increasing the amount of evidence uncovered and the quality of the evidence photographed and collected."
https://www.horiba.com/int/scientific/products/spex-forensics/forensics-products/forensic-light-sources/#:~:text=A%20forensic%20light%20source%20is,shot%20residues%2C%20drug%20traces%2C%20questioned

I expect the bedroom window was examined thoroughly when it was taken out of situ;

Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4989 on: July 27, 2022, 09:33:13 AM »
I spent several years as a coordinator for a group of scientific departments  in a hospital.  I had no line management responsibilities over what those departments did on a day to day basis and couldn't instruct them to do anything.
Very relevant I’m sure  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4990 on: July 27, 2022, 09:37:59 AM »
Horses for courses, VS. What additional tests would you suggest should have been performed, by the way?

"A search was also made for possible biological traces and fibres on the single bed from where the minor disappeared, using a variable-wave light source appropriate for the task, the result obtained having been negative.

The area of the pillow of the bed from the minor disappeared was inspected with the intention to detect the presence of some smell [aroma] characteristic of volatile substances typical of chloroform or ether, this search proving negative"
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm
I made no recommendations for additional tests, I merely took issue with your comment that Amaral bore no responsibility whatsoever for evidence collected at the crime scene.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4991 on: July 27, 2022, 09:40:39 AM »
Whose responsibility was it to gather any relevant CCTV footage from the town?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4992 on: July 27, 2022, 09:45:46 AM »
I made no recommendations for additional tests, I merely took issue with your comment that Amaral bore no responsibility whatsoever for evidence collected at the crime scene.

In my opinion there's not much understanding here of how a coordinator works.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4993 on: July 27, 2022, 09:46:28 AM »
Did they ever locate all of that undisturbed Lichen on the window sill?  That came from a source from The PJ.  But I can't remember his name now.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4994 on: July 27, 2022, 09:47:50 AM »
In my opinion there's not much understanding here of how a coordinator works.

Least of all from Goncalo Amaral.