Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408263 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5010 on: July 27, 2022, 11:52:20 AM »
Perhaps people should stop, think, and research rather than throwing accusations around without knowing if they're justified or not.
Do you think Tony Bennett and his so-called Research Group who have slavishly been "researching" this case for years are justified in claiming that the Last Photo was not taken on the 3rd May, and if you do (and I assume you do as I have never once seen you take issue with him or them about it)  perhaps you can explain why?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5011 on: July 27, 2022, 11:55:17 AM »
Well he was only the co-ordinator so maybe the janitor?

Oh well, that's alright then.

Not much of a job being Coordinator, is it.  Hardly worth missing his holiday and upsetting Sofia.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5012 on: July 27, 2022, 12:01:23 PM »
Oh well, that's alright then.

Not much of a job being Coordinator, is it.  Hardly worth missing his holiday and upsetting Sofia.

Well, the McCanns didn't want to let something as trivial as  taking care of Maddie get in the way of their holiday, so why should anyone else?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5013 on: July 27, 2022, 12:05:07 PM »

Can someone remind me what time the McCanns actually called the police?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5014 on: July 27, 2022, 12:12:09 PM »
You, know, after the abduction.
How long was it before either Kate or Gerry whipped out their mobiles & reported this criminal act by a stranger?
I mean, it was probably a matter of seconds wasn't it, given that they were certain Maddie had been abducted & hadn't just wandered off.
So, how long was it again?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5015 on: July 27, 2022, 12:13:13 PM »
From The Truth of the Lie:

"In Portimão, I meet chief inspector Tavares de Almeida, a member of the team I directed".  He directed the chief inspector, not co-ordinated?!   Shocking!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Rossb

« Reply #5016 on: July 27, 2022, 01:10:48 PM »
You, know, after the abduction.
How long was it before either Kate or Gerry whipped out their mobiles & reported this criminal act by a stranger?
I mean, it was probably a matter of seconds wasn't it, given that they were certain Maddie had been abducted & hadn't just wandered off.
So, how long was it again?

It was recorded by them i think matt went around 10.10pm, they had to ask again amd call was located at 10.41pm a think. Remmeber the mccanns did not speak portuguese. So why would they call them. 40 minutes is not a long time if it was 40 minutes for call to have been logged tht could mean end of call from waiting time to time that someone actually called. A lot pf countries it takes 48 hrs to make sure some one is reported missing.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5017 on: July 27, 2022, 01:19:41 PM »
It was recorded by them i think matt went around 10.10pm, they had to ask again amd call was located at 10.41pm a think. Remmeber the mccanns did not speak portuguese. So why would they call them. 40 minutes is not a long time if it was 40 minutes for call to have been logged tht could mean end of call from waiting time to time that someone actually called. A lot pf countries it takes 48 hrs to make sure some one is reported missing.

You are quite correct.  Spammy is just up to his usual tricks, which in fact are of no importance.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5018 on: July 27, 2022, 01:51:11 PM »
You are quite correct.  Spammy is just up to his usual tricks, which in fact are of no importance.
I wish people would stop feeding him, I really do. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5019 on: July 27, 2022, 03:07:06 PM »

I don't think it is worth spending any more thought on the disastrous mistakes Amaral and the PJ presided over in 2007.

What's done is done and cannot be undone.

Here and now in 2022 Amaral and his cohorts remain tremendously keen on the groundhog scenario he has lived off for fifteen+ years and they have vented their spleen on for fifteen+ years. 
Amaral even re-emerging into the public domain with his lies about Brueckner and his lies about the McCanns just to make sure it all stays on message.  Just as he always intended it to.

I think that displays nothing more than sheer desperation to deflect attention from the direction in which the evidence has led the present day German investigation.  Right to Brueckner's door.

Only difference being that when he didn't answer they didn't ignore him as the PJ did in 2007. 
They followed him to Italy and - metaphorically speaking - burst his door down with the help of the Italian police and gave him a new door in a high security German prison, rent free just as he likes it.

The notion that a Luz based named criminal with the profile and the matching necessary skills has emerged must have set shockwaves of horror among those who have ill wished Madeleine and her family for all those years.

There is a kid on the block who was around in 2007.
There are those who have denied any such possibility then and since then.  But I think they are going to have to acknowledge it now - so no wonder they find ground hogging it so comforting.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 03:09:33 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5020 on: July 27, 2022, 04:00:46 PM »
Who was responsible for all of the scraps of paper littering Amaral's desk that hadn't been entered into the computer when he got the sack?

Fact or rumour?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5021 on: July 27, 2022, 04:09:34 PM »
Yeah, i heard two things cctv were not working at police station, dont know how true but also the supermarket down from the apartment was on but not recording. That could have solved it

You seem happy to repeat every rumour you've 'heard' as if it were true. How about some cites showing where this nonsense comes from? What police station?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5022 on: July 27, 2022, 04:35:03 PM »

40 minutes not a long Time?
Well that's almost the entire golden hour wasted.
You mean neither Kate nor Gerry saw to it swiftly & with a sense of urgency that Madeleine's Abduction be reported to the Police?
I find that rather surprising.
I mean if I were them & my daughter had just been abducted I'd see to it that the emergency services were called immediately.
Oh well, not much point blaming Amaral then really, I mean, by the time the McCanns actually requested the services of the pj Brueckner could have been over an hour away by then.
Oh well, nevermind, Maddie's dead anyway so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5023 on: July 27, 2022, 04:38:30 PM »
I wish people would stop feeding him, I really do.

Well, people could stop talking rubbish & then that wouldn't give me the opportunity.
We could all just sit tight & wait patiently & peacefully for Wolters to reveal the concrete evidence I suppose. I mean, I doubt it's much longer now aye.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5024 on: July 27, 2022, 05:43:30 PM »
Fact or rumour?
Reportage, from the Times newspaper.

However, Mr Ribeiro said that a new team of officers had now started a full review of the investigation after Chief Inspector Gonçalo Amaral, the previous head, was demoted for criticising the British police for being too close to Madeleine’s parents. “We are going to start a new phase in the investigation and we will review what we already have, not to criticise or judge what has been done but to try to decipher signals and events we might have not deciphered at the time when they did happen,” he said. The new team is reported to have criticised the previous operation, claiming that they have spent the past fortnight processing information left lying around the police headquarters in Portimão on scraps of paper and following up leads ignored by the earlier team. A Portuguese police source told Expresso newspaper: “There was important material lying all over the place that hadn’t been considered by investigators. A lot of key information was discarded. The whole process is being reviewed. Putting the papers in order has been a massive task.”