Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408751 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5415 on: August 27, 2022, 01:26:16 PM »
IMO, Brueckner isn't being charged with anything relating to Maddie, ever, but some people still haven't caught up.

But Mr Wolters said that with Brueckner currently serving seven years in a German jail for raping a pensioner in Praia da Luz, his team are taking their time to build as strong a case as possible against him before bringing charges.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 07:13:52 PM by John »

Offline barrier

« Reply #5416 on: August 27, 2022, 01:28:00 PM »
Mr Wolters said it is likely Brueckner - who is now in solitary confinement at Oldenburg prison near Bremen, north-west Germany - will be charged early next year with other alleged offences in Portugal, including the rape of an Irish woman in the Algarve in 2004 and two incidents where he allegedly flashed at youngsters.

it's saying will be charged with other alleged offences,  'other' meaning offences other than Madeleine.

Its no longer early in the year, unless of course he meant early autumn, did Wolters actually say it, or was it reported he did.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5417 on: August 27, 2022, 01:29:01 PM »
But Mr Wolters said that with Brueckner currently serving seven years in a German jail for raping a pensioner in Praia da Luz, his team are taking their time to build as strong a case as possible against him before bringing charges.

Right, they've been investigating him for 5 years, so shouldn't be much longer now.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #5418 on: August 27, 2022, 01:32:08 PM »
Right, they've been investigating him for 5 years, so shouldn't be much longer now.

They also have other investigations on the go at the same time

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5419 on: August 27, 2022, 01:33:42 PM »
Portuguese police tried to quiz Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner after she vanished - but he was not at home when they visited and it is unknown if they tried again

23 June 2020

Disgraced former chief Goncalo Amaral, 60, who led the investigation in 2007, made the claim in an interview on Portuguese TV on Sunday night.

'I have been told by colleagues, who are retired like me, that they had come knocking on the door. That person was not at home.' Amaral said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8450247/Portuguese-police-tried-quiz-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-vanished.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5420 on: August 27, 2022, 01:48:24 PM »
They also have other investigations on the go at the same time

Yeah, he might get done for a few rapes & exposures, but if you're thinking he'll be charged with abducting & murdering Maddie at any point in the future, well, good luck with that idea.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5421 on: August 27, 2022, 01:49:58 PM »
Portuguese police tried to quiz Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner after she vanished - but he was not at home when they visited and it is unknown if they tried again

23 June 2020

Disgraced former chief Goncalo Amaral, 60, who led the investigation in 2007, made the claim in an interview on Portuguese TV on Sunday night.

'I have been told by colleagues, who are retired like me, that they had come knocking on the door. That person was not at home.' Amaral said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8450247/Portuguese-police-tried-quiz-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-vanished.html

He was probably out & about abducting & murdering kids & destroying the evidence, that'll be it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5422 on: August 27, 2022, 01:53:08 PM »

23 June 2020

The police chief, who is being sued by Kate and Gerry McCann, said he did not know if further inquiries were made after this first visit to Brueckner's house in Praia da Luz.

Interesting that the police chief AKA co-ordinator Goncalo doesn't appear to have the foggiest about what was going on in the search for Madeleine.

Did his prejudices against Madeleine's parents and his insistence on testing his theories get in the way of proper investigation?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5423 on: August 27, 2022, 02:17:19 PM »

23 June 2020

Pressed on what Portuguese police knew about Brueckner's past around the time Madeleine disappeared, he appeared to admit Algarve authorities were aware of his 1994 teenage sexual conviction for molesting a six-year-old girl by confessing:

'At the time all we knew was that this man was a paedophile.'

Amaral admits that  ~ at the time ~  the Policia Judiciaria
  • knew about Brueckner
  • knew that Brueckner was a paedophile
  • despite Brueckner initially being on police radar - he was allowed to drop off and vanish
  • Amaral admits to knowing all of that but instead of chasing the criminal paedophile he set his sights on the innocent parents and embarked on persecuting them with an all consuming vengeance from that day to this
  • why did he chose that course of action when there wasn't one shred of evidence in justification at the time nor has there been any at any time over the intervening years

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5424 on: August 27, 2022, 02:29:44 PM »

23 June 2020

Pressed on what Portuguese police knew about Brueckner's past around the time Madeleine disappeared, he appeared to admit Algarve authorities were aware of his 1994 teenage sexual conviction for molesting a six-year-old girl by confessing:

• knew about Brueckner
  • despite Brueckner initially being on police radar - he was allowed to drop off and vanish
  • Amaral admits to knowing all of that but instead of chasing the criminal paedophile he set his sights on the innocent parents and embarked on persecuting them with an all consuming vengeance from that day to this
  • why did he chose that course of action when there wasn't one shred of evidence in justification at the time nor has there been any at any time over the intervening years

This sounds like a drowning squirt to me.  Drowning in his own lies.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5425 on: August 27, 2022, 02:37:19 PM »

23 June 2020

• knew about Brueckner

They had absolutely no evidence at all that he in particular could be responsible for Madeleine's dissappeance though.

Indeed, SY couldn't find any connection to him in the course of their investigation & neither could Wolters until Helge Busching gave the cops the weak ass rubbish that Brueckner talked about the case.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5426 on: August 27, 2022, 02:55:43 PM »
This sounds like a drowning squirt to me.  Drowning in his own lies.

I think Amaral's working on an insanity plea because any time he opens he just drops himself further in it!

He has made it his mission without let up over the years to destroy the McCanns.

Now at the 11th hour, he freely admits to the knowledge of a paedophile who was neither traced at the time or looked for.

He knew that and admitted to the knowledge but continued to slur the McCanns at the same time with the most heinous crime.

What kind of person is this?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5427 on: August 27, 2022, 03:00:56 PM »
I think Amaral's working on an insanity plea because any time he opens he just drops himself further in it!

He has made it his mission without let up over the years to destroy the McCanns.

Now at the 11th hour, he freely admits to the knowledge of a paedophile who was neither traced at the time or looked for.

He knew that and admitted to the knowledge but continued to slur the McCanns at the same time with the most heinous crime.

What kind of person is this?

Someone who doesn't immediately believe the existence of paedophiles means Maddie was definitely abducted in the first place?

I mean, it's a bit of a mental leap really isn't it.

"Paedophiles exist therefore Maddie was abducted, Sherlock"

"Elementary, my dear Watson"

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5428 on: August 27, 2022, 03:01:28 PM »
I know, Brueckner isn't being charged with anything relating to Maddie, ever, but some people still haven't caught up.

the very fact that you know....means you certainly dont
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 03:06:11 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5429 on: August 27, 2022, 03:01:47 PM »
They had absolutely no evidence at all that he in particular could be responsible for Madeleine's dissappeance though.

Indeed, SY couldn't find any connection to him in the course of their investigation & neither could Wolters until Helge Busching gave the cops the weak ass rubbish that Brueckner talked about the case.

Amaral claims that the Policia Judiciaria actually knew about a paedophile who to all intents and purposes was on the run from 2007.

They kept all knowledge of his existence very close to their chest.  Are you disputing - Amaral's word - on this?