Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408613 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5430 on: August 27, 2022, 03:02:27 PM »
the vert fact that you know....means you certainly dont

Well get back to me when, won't you.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5431 on: August 27, 2022, 03:03:12 PM »
Amaral claims that the Policia Judiciaria actually knew about a paedophile who to all intents and purposes was on the run from 2007.

They kept all knowledge of his existence very close to their chest.  Are you disputing - Amaral's word - on this?

Who were they supposed to have told?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5432 on: August 27, 2022, 03:04:31 PM »
I think Amaral's working on an insanity plea because any time he opens he just drops himself further in it!

He has made it his mission without let up over the years to destroy the McCanns.

Now at the 11th hour, he freely admits to the knowledge of a paedophile who was neither traced at the time or looked for.

He knew that and admitted to the knowledge but continued to slur the McCanns at the same time with the most heinous crime.

What kind of person is this?

One of low intelligence, I would say.  But then none of the lower echelons of The PJ were ever very bright and so many of them have criminal convictions as well.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5433 on: August 27, 2022, 03:06:25 PM »
One of low intelligence, I would say.  But then none of the lower echelons of The PJ were ever very bright and so many of them have criminal convictions as well.

Yes, those of a much higher intelligence believe Kate's curtains unquestionably.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5434 on: August 27, 2022, 03:08:05 PM »
Well get back to me when, won't you.

you dont know...lol...but you think you do......lol....   have you heard the story about the fool who thought he was wise

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5435 on: August 27, 2022, 03:18:00 PM »
you dont know...lol...but you think you do......lol....   have you heard the story about the fool who thought he was wise

Remember when you heard Wolters say he had concrete evidence & believed him?

Just got to get the Hazel Behan case out of the way, isn't it.

I'll be looking pretty foolish after that won't I , but not right now though, that's your territory for the foreseeable future.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5436 on: August 27, 2022, 03:28:01 PM »

Amaral was pretty high ranking and I tended to think he couldn't be as stupid as his actions and pronouncements made him out to be and if not a genius made up for his deficiencies by utilising native cunning.

I've revised that.  Although at the moment I can't decide if it is stupidity which has been motivating him recently or sheer blind panic.  But whatever, I think we have witnesses a meltdown of sorts.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5437 on: August 27, 2022, 03:50:14 PM »
Amaral was pretty high ranking and I tended to think he couldn't be as stupid as his actions and pronouncements made him out to be and if not a genius made up for his deficiencies by utilising native cunning.

I've revised that.  Although at the moment I can't decide if it is stupidity which has been motivating him recently or sheer blind panic.  But whatever, I think we have witnesses a meltdown of sorts.

Wasn't Sofia upset because he got past over for advancement?  It seems he had gone as far as he was going.  And definitely not in the same league as Rebelo.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5438 on: August 27, 2022, 03:52:12 PM »

He's quiet now though, Amaral, doesn't have much to say at the moment.
Mind you, neither does Wolters either. He's probably drowning so much in abduction evidence that it's rendered him silent.
Yes, that's probably it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5439 on: August 27, 2022, 05:58:05 PM »
He's quiet now though, Amaral, doesn't have much to say at the moment.
Mind you, neither does Wolters either. He's probably drowning so much in abduction evidence that it's rendered him silent.
Yes, that's probably it.

Let's put it this way.  Amaral had NO evidence against the McCanns whatsoever.  What passed for evidence as far as Amaral was concerned just wasn't.  Pathetic!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5440 on: August 27, 2022, 07:17:52 PM »
Let's put it this way.  Amaral had NO evidence against the McCanns whatsoever.  What passed for evidence as far as Amaral was concerned just wasn't.  Pathetic!

How's the evidence against the abductor going, you know, seeing as though Amaral was wrong & there definitely was one?

The three police forces having much luck with that line of investigation are they?

Offline sadie

« Reply #5441 on: August 28, 2022, 12:01:05 AM »
How's the evidence against the abductor going, you know, seeing as though Amaral was wrong & there definitely was one?

The three police forces having much luck with that line of investigation are they?

Methinks that SY are steadily progressing and they are looking for a MISSING Madeleine + global traffickers IMO

Offline Myster

« Reply #5442 on: August 28, 2022, 06:41:35 AM »
Methinks that SY are steadily progressing and they are looking for a MISSING Madeleine + global traffickers IMO
Sadie, Sadie... give me your answer do,
I'm half crazy all for those files of blue.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #5443 on: August 28, 2022, 06:42:56 AM »
... or cyan, turquoise, lavender... whatever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G-tf2PG4dM
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 07:00:01 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5444 on: August 28, 2022, 09:06:47 AM »
Sadie, Sadie... give me your answer do,
I'm half crazy all for those files of blue.

We are told there is strong evidence of Madeleine's death.  We haven't seen it yet and until we know what it is and accept it I think we are entitled to hope for the best that Madeleine survived.  In their last official statement that's what her parents hope for too.   

Amaral fed negativity into every aspect of Madeleine's case with his insistence on 'the smell of death' behind the couch - on a shelf in a cupboard - outside the patio doors - in the garden - on a cuddly toy (eventually) - on items scattered willy nilly on the floor of a public gymnasium - on a key fob and in the boot of a car.  Not to mention his allusion to in transit body fluids sloshing over the front left wheel of the same vehicle.

I think that is probably worthy of ridicule were it just not so tragically wrong, giving whoever caused it over fifteen years to cover any tracks which were probably never to be found in 5A in the first instance.