Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5520 on: September 13, 2022, 06:17:35 PM »
you are mistaking arrogance for knowledge...I'm flattered...but then again I already know how vast my knowledge is of Grime and his dogs

What knowledge? You have speculated that Grime had no career after Luz, but three years later he was still working for the UK police. Your vast knowledge is mostly opinion and speculation imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5521 on: September 13, 2022, 06:21:29 PM »
What knowledge? You have speculated that Grime had no career after Luz, but three years later he was still working for the UK police. Your vast knowledge is mostly opinion and speculation imo.

Another post full of junk...you cannot answer any of the facts I have given. ...because they are true facts...you resort to attacking me...try coming up with some facts yourself..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5522 on: September 13, 2022, 06:25:17 PM »

Do I need to post the facts about Grime and his unreliable cadaver dog again

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5523 on: September 13, 2022, 06:29:25 PM »

You.must understand that to say my posts Re Grime are mostly speculation and opinion is a blatant lie

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5524 on: September 14, 2022, 09:00:44 AM »
My posts need to br dren in context.
Both guniy and kizzy have said I'm arrogant...that's ad hom and against forum rules...from a mod too.
Gunit dsys most of my posts are opinion and speculation...that is not true and gunit should apologise

My posts te Grimr are almost entirely factual backed by proof...if its opinion I make that clear.
I think sceptics just find it difficult to accept the truth

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5525 on: September 14, 2022, 10:16:09 AM »
My posts need to br dren in context.
Both guniy and kizzy have said I'm arrogant...that's ad hom and against forum rules...from a mod too.
Gunit dsys most of my posts are opinion and speculation...that is not true and gunit should apologise

My posts te Grimr are almost entirely factual backed by proof...if its opinion I make that clear.
I think sceptics just find it difficult to accept the truth

Don't you think its arrogant to call me ignorant ...just because my opinion differs to yours. MR.

To label post junk twaddle etc etc....just because you think your right....

I would say that was arrogant....to insult there opinion...just because of yours

There are a lot of people who do not believe the mccs version of events.

Your flying the flag for HCW an his concrete evidence...well a lot don't believe that either.

I notice you go on a lot to discredit Eddie....but what about Keela the CSI dog.

Keela hit the headlines two years ago because she was earning more than her force's Chief Constable.

It appears highly likely that Keela was the dog who was brought in by British detectives last week who located tiny traces of blood in the McCanns' apartment despite alleged attempts to wash them off.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5526 on: September 14, 2022, 10:33:55 AM »
Don't you think its arrogant to call me ignorant ...just because my opinion differs to yours. MR.

I would say that was arrogant....to insult there opinion...just because of yours

Your flying the flag for HCW an his concrete evidence...well a lot don't believe that either.

I notice you go on a lot to discredit Eddie....but what about Keela the CSI dog.

Keela hit the headlines two years ago because she was earning more than her force's Chief Constable.

It appears highly likely that Keela was the dog who was brought in by British detectives last week who located tiny traces of blood in the McCanns' apartment despite alleged attempts to wash them off.

what are these alleged attempts to wash them off of which you speak?  Are you regurgitating quotes from long discredited newspaper articles now?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5527 on: September 14, 2022, 10:45:12 AM »

I called you ignorant after you and gunit referred to me as arrogant.
you need to understand that most ofwhat i have posted re Grime...is true...so I am right and I can support it all with proof...so i dont think im right...I am right.

you on the other hand are continually wrong...eddie is not insured for a million pounds and does not earn 200k per year...so your post is twaddle

whats all this about attempts to wash blood off...wheres that from...or is it more twaddle

sceptics believe a lot of twaddle....the sort of things you post and think are true

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5528 on: September 14, 2022, 11:36:37 AM »
I called you ignorant after you and gunit referred to me as arrogant.
you need to understand that most ofwhat i have posted re Grime...is true...so I am right and I can support it all with proof...so i dont think im right...I am right.

you on the other hand are continually wrong...eddie is not insured for a million pounds and does not earn 200k per year...so your post is twaddle

whats all this about attempts to wash blood off...wheres that from...or is it more twaddle

sceptics believe a lot of twaddle....the sort of things you post and think are true

I'm not  concerned you call me ignorant ....although it sounds you are at being called arrogant.

It is easy to say you have proof what you say and what you have are two different things.

The one big massive fact here is no one ...no one has the proof of what happened to maddie.

IMO it is all still wide open as to who was responsible ...no concrete evidence to date.

You should just get over the fact that you think you know more than anyone else...you dont.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5529 on: September 14, 2022, 11:50:28 AM »
The only opinion that really counts for anything at all atm is the person or people with ALL the available evidence at their disposal.  We only have their words to go on, and the person in the best position to comment on what the evidence about CB's involvement reveals is HCW.  He says he is 100% certain that CB is involved in Madeleine's murder.  Now, you can choose to believe him or disbelieve him but it's only your opinion and doesn't really hold any validity either way.  SO, imo best to simply wait and see, give the benefit of the doubt until more information is revealed upon which to make a judgement.  I really don't see the point in continuing to keep going round and round in circles about it.  In the meantime, one person whose opinion definitely counts for no more than yours or mine is Amaral's.  He hasn't been "in the loop" since 2007 so definitely Yesterday's Man.  He has no credibility and is best ignored and forgotten IMO. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5530 on: September 14, 2022, 12:13:27 PM »
I'm not  concerned you call me ignorant ....although it sounds you are at being called arrogant.

It is easy to say you have proof what you say and what you have are two different things.

The one big massive fact here is no one ...no one has the proof of what happened to maddie.

IMO it is all still wide open as to who was responsible ...no concrete evidence to date.

You should just get over the fact that you think you know more than anyone else...you dont.

Ive suppiled proof of everything i have said about Grime if ive stated it a a fact..ill post it again later.

The investigation has moved on. You are a sceptic because you believe the lies abut the cadaver dog.

Before making any claims you need to wait and hear what Wolters has to say. the McCanns are no longer suspects...you need to accept that

...and I do know a  lot more about the dogs than most other posters
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 12:19:22 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5531 on: September 14, 2022, 01:55:43 PM »
Ive suppiled proof of everything i have said about Grime if ive stated it a a fact..ill post it again later.

The investigation has moved on. You are a sceptic because you believe the lies abut the cadaver dog.

Before making any claims you need to wait and hear what Wolters has to say. the McCanns are no longer suspects...you need to accept that

...and I do know a  lot more about the dogs than most other posters

No, not at l... Me...myself and I... don't believe the mccs version of events... just as strongly as you believe what HCW is telling you.

Talking about dogs how is your German S.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5532 on: September 14, 2022, 02:39:00 PM »

No, not at l... Me...myself and I... don't believe the mccs version of events... just as strongly as you believe what HCW is telling you.

Talking about dogs how is your German S.

I think it's highly likely wolters has very significant evidence..practically a certainty..

The vet thought my dog had snapped her cruciate ligament...but it seems to have healed with rest...she's lovely
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 03:19:20 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5533 on: September 14, 2022, 04:36:46 PM »
I think it's highly likely wolters has very significant evidence..practically a certainty..

The vet thought my dog had snapped her cruciate ligament...but it seems to have healed with rest...she's lovely

Aww painful and expensive if she needed surgery, but good she is making a good recovery.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5534 on: September 14, 2022, 05:10:38 PM »
Aww painful and expensive if she needed surgery, but good she is making a good recovery.

Thanks for your concern