Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408265 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5535 on: September 15, 2022, 08:22:10 AM »
Don't you think its arrogant to call me ignorant ...just because my opinion differs to yours. MR.

To label post junk twaddle etc etc....just because you think your right....

I would say that was arrogant....to insult there opinion...just because of yours

There are a lot of people who do not believe the mccs version of events.

Your flying the flag for HCW an his concrete evidence...well a lot don't believe that either.

I notice you go on a lot to discredit Eddie....but what about Keela the CSI dog.

Keela hit the headlines two years ago because she was earning more than her force's Chief Constable.

It appears highly likely that Keela was the dog who was brought in by British detectives last week who located tiny traces of blood in the McCanns' apartment despite alleged attempts to wash them off.

You are posting misinformation.   People still believe the McCann's washed the curtains!!   These ridiculous accusations are to blame for many thinking the McCann's were guilty.   Please read the Forensic results.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5536 on: September 15, 2022, 09:41:32 AM »
You are posting misinformation.   People still believe the McCann's washed the curtains!!   These ridiculous accusations are to blame for many thinking the McCann's were guilty.   Please read the Forensic results.

Apparently those who are intelligent and knowledgeable know that the McCanns are innocent because they said they are. They know that Madeleine was abducted by a stranger because that's what Operation Grange investigated. They know that a German criminal took and killed her because a German prosecutor told them so. They know that Amaral lied about them because the McCanns told them that too.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5537 on: September 15, 2022, 10:08:53 AM »
Apparently those who are intelligent and knowledgeable know that the McCanns are innocent because they said they are. They know that Madeleine was abducted by a stranger because that's what Operation Grange investigated. They know that a German criminal took and killed her because a German prosecutor told them so. They know that Amaral lied about them because the McCanns told them that too.

It doesn't take half a brain cell to work out why the McCanns are innocent.  It's called Logistics.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5538 on: September 15, 2022, 10:26:48 AM »
What has your facetious reply got to do with Lace's post?  How about addressing the FACT that Kizzy was posting misinformation?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5539 on: September 15, 2022, 10:33:22 AM »

another junk post from you. You really do need to read and understand...everything you have posted is absolute tripe...the fact you dont realise that speaks volumes

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5540 on: September 15, 2022, 11:18:14 AM »
It doesn't take half a brain cell to work out why the McCanns are innocent.  It's called Logistics.

Assuming that you know exactly what had to be planned and executed and when.
Result = happy posting.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5541 on: September 15, 2022, 11:21:38 AM »

Who are you to decide what misinformation is ...its on the net for everyone to see [I didn't put it on there] an who said anything about them washing curtains...that is you.

As for the forensic results ...wasn't they inconclusive...so why should I read them

Why do you think you have the right to tell me what I believe is ridiculous and insult people intelligence that they believe every thing they see to make a conclusion of there own what happened ....you should look nearer home for that L

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5542 on: September 15, 2022, 11:31:56 AM »
another junk post from you. You really do need to read and understand...everything you have posted is absolute tripe...the fact you dont realise that speaks volumes

So you don't believe Wolters has got his man just because he says so? You have examined the evidence and decided for yourself? Sorry, but I don't think so.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5543 on: September 15, 2022, 11:37:14 AM »
Assuming that you know exactly what had to be planned and executed and when.

You know then, do you?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5544 on: September 15, 2022, 11:55:22 AM »
So you don't believe Wolters has got his man just because he says so? You have examined the evidence and decided for yourself? Sorry, but I don't think so.

then it shows what a fool you are..

I dont know as a certainty Wolters has got his man but lookung at all the evidence availabe I think its highly likely he has. You are just so wrong in just about everything you post about me

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5545 on: September 15, 2022, 12:44:19 PM »
You know then, do you?

No I don't, and I don't think anyone does. The circumstances could be completely different to the narrative we've been given and upon which I assume your statement is based.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5546 on: September 15, 2022, 12:46:59 PM »
No I don't, and I don't think anyone does. The circumstances could be completely different to the narrative we've been given and upon which I assume your statement is based.

Is it okay to Libel people against whom there is no evidence?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5547 on: September 15, 2022, 12:49:30 PM »
then it shows what a fool you are..

I dont know as a certainty Wolters has got his man but lookung at all the evidence availabe I think its highly likely he has. You are just so wrong in just about everything you post about me

So despite quoting Wolters at every opportunity you don't actually believe what he says? You are aware, I suppose that there is no evidence available to support Wolter's claims? No evidence that she's dead or who did it imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5548 on: September 15, 2022, 12:52:38 PM »
So despite quoting Wolters at every opportunity you don't actually believe what he says? You are aware, I suppose that there is no evidence available to support Wolter's claims? No evidence that she's dead or who did it imo.

No Evidence that Madeleine is Dead.  That's what I said.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5549 on: September 15, 2022, 01:11:29 PM »
There is not a scrap of evidence let alone proof which substantiates your innuendos which makes your bitter posts somewhat inappropriate from so many points of view.

I think you rather underestimate those who know Amaral is a liar ~ that was decided a long time ago by the Portuguese courts who gave him a criminal conviction specifically for that reason, on finding him a proven liar.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....