Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408262 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5580 on: December 29, 2022, 01:14:01 PM »
Wow!!

"Big" ~ "Bad" ~ "Villain"   Got it spot on there!  This gets more and more like a penny dreadful with every post.

Maybe you should consider adding "liar" and "interfering with an active police investigation" to your list.  I think the rest of the world has already.

"Why were the photos of the motorhome edited?"
Amaral shows pictures of the suspect's van during the interview. The VW Westfalia pictured is highly individualized and provided with eye-catching drawings.
The vehicle looks completely different from the pictures published by the German authorities. "I think it's important to ask why the photo of the motorhome released by the authorities was altered," Amaral points out.
https://www.nau.ch/news/europa/maddie-mccann-portugiesische-polizei-wollte-christian-b-befragen-65729652

Amaral has never been my hero so I tend to find it amusing when people speculate about him.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5581 on: December 29, 2022, 01:25:45 PM »
It must have come as a complete shock.

Without it we would be arguing the toss about Amaral's version of events.  Which leads one to ponder what other calumnies of his have been swallowed hook line and sinker without question.

That's the thing about liars, they are not to be trusted under any circumstances

But why did Amaral do this?  It was downright and deliberate Lies.  Did he hope that The BKA would believe this and then drop the case against Brueckner?

Why was Amaral trying to protect Brueckner?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5582 on: December 29, 2022, 01:26:07 PM »
Amaral has never been my hero so I tend to find it amusing when people speculate about him.

Go on then.  Pick an "amusing speculation" posted by me about Amaral and DISCUSS!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5583 on: December 29, 2022, 01:42:50 PM »
Go on then.  Pick an "amusing speculation" posted by me about Amaral and DISCUSS!

But it isn't speculation.  Amaral is a Liar and a Thief and a Philanderer.  These are proven facts.

And Amaral then tried to protect Brueckner.  This is serious stuff.  Amaral was on the ground at the time of Madeleine's disappearance. While The BKA and Scotland Yard were left to sort out the mess Amaral left behind, but not until several years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5584 on: December 29, 2022, 01:48:43 PM »
But why did Amaral do this?  It was downright and deliberate Lies.  Did he hope that The BKA would believe this and then drop the case against Brueckner?

Why was Amaral trying to protect Brueckner?

I would really like to know this as well as the reasoning behind his unremitting vendetta against Madeleine and her family culminating in his most recent reiteration of allegations against Kate and Gerry.

Initially someone in the investigation had Brueckner on police radar. 

I would like to know what happened with that.

But there was a deliberate attempt made by Amaral to destroy the public appeals for specific information being made by Madeleine's investigators.  That is not only immoral - it is highly suspect.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5585 on: December 29, 2022, 02:14:43 PM »
But it isn't speculation.  Amaral is a Liar and a Thief and a Philanderer.  These are proven facts.

And Amaral then tried to protect Brueckner.  This is serious stuff.  Amaral was on the ground at the time of Madeleine's disappearance. While The BKA and Scotland Yard were left to sort out the mess Amaral left behind, but not until several years later.

G-unit makes a post throwing unspecified allegations about.  This then becomes the fact of the matter.  A tried and tested formula employed by mccann sceptics - which becomes more transparent with overuse.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5586 on: December 29, 2022, 02:26:13 PM »
G-unit makes a post throwing unspecified allegations about.  This then becomes the fact of the matter.  A tried and tested formula employed by mccann sceptics - which becomes more transparent with overuse.

And we are supposed to lose track of the plot.  This doesn't happen of course.  But then I don't mind repeating The Facts if I have to.

Meanwhile, what will Amaral try next?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5587 on: December 29, 2022, 02:42:00 PM »
And we are supposed to lose track of the plot.  This doesn't happen of course.  But then I don't mind repeating The Facts if I have to.

Meanwhile, what will Amaral try next?

I thought he had shot his bolt with the indiscrete Saunokonko podcast.  That was a spoiler if ever I saw one.  And then he up and makes a liar of himself while slagging off the McCanns as a bonus.

I truly haven't a clue what this man is capable of. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5588 on: December 29, 2022, 10:30:42 PM »

As are Busching, Seyferth et al. Why should their claims be trusted anymore than Amaral’s?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5589 on: December 29, 2022, 11:50:39 PM »
As are Busching, Seyferth et al. Why should their claims be trusted anymore than Amaral’s?
I’ve explained this to you before, and recently.  You didn’t accept the validity of my explanation then as it seems you couldn’t quite grasp it and therefore it’s unlikely you ever will understand. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5590 on: December 30, 2022, 12:47:34 AM »

How has 'the mess' been sorted out then?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5591 on: December 30, 2022, 05:31:27 AM »
How has 'the mess' been sorted out then?

Did I say that The BKA and Scotland Yard had actually sorted the mess yet?

Brueckner is currently due in court on five more charges of sexual abuse committed in Portugal over several years, none of which were dealt with in Portugal.  Five Charges.  Collecting The Evidence alone must have been a job and a half  This at least is a start.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5592 on: December 30, 2022, 10:55:34 AM »
Did I say that The BKA and Scotland Yard had actually sorted the mess yet?

Brueckner is currently due in court on five more charges of sexual abuse committed in Portugal over several years, none of which were dealt with in Portugal.  Five Charges.  Collecting The Evidence alone must have been a job and a half  This at least is a start.

It certainly isn't sorted out, is it? We're no nearer to knowing what happened on 3rd May 2007 than we ever were.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5593 on: December 30, 2022, 11:14:04 AM »
It certainly isn't sorted out, is it? We're no nearer to knowing what happened on 3rd May 2007 than we ever were.

It has gone full circle.

In 2007 Amaral was the man and Brueckner was a person of interest to someone in the Policia Judiciaria.

In 2022 Amaral pretends still to be the man - and Brueckner is a murder suspect.

All other known names have dropped out of the equation with the exception of these two who are still in the frame.

We weren't introduced to Brueckner until 2019.

But Amaral sure knew about him.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5594 on: December 30, 2022, 11:27:46 AM »
It has gone full circle.

In 2007 Amaral was the man and Brueckner was a person of interest to someone in the Policia Judiciaria.

In 2022 Amaral pretends still to be the man - and Brueckner is a murder suspect.

All other known names have dropped out of the equation with the exception of these two who are still in the frame.

We weren't introduced to Brueckner until 2019.

But Amaral sure knew about him.

Yep, & he knew he wasn't guilty.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.