Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408281 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5730 on: January 08, 2023, 06:21:57 PM »
You said - "Well GA knew that Maddie wasn't going to turn up anytime soon.............and she didn't."  One wonders why it has never piqued your curiosity how he could be so certain about Madeleine and the very similar case of Joana Cipriano.

You said - "Think the victim apart from Maddie was GA.......A victim your post can't let go of."  Firstly, please allow me to remind you of the thread title "Goncalo Amaral" which makes it perfectly appropriate for me. you or anyone else who wishes to comment on Amaral to be allowed to comment without let or hindrance.

Known as freedom of speech and on this forum at least only that which is true is acceptable, so I won't be letting go of the truth despite your antipathy to my posts.

As far as Amaral being a VICTIM goes.  You believe it or you wouldn't have posted it and I have no doubt that that there is evidence of past paranoia directed towards Madeleine's parents.  For example Amaral was of the opinion that his political career was thwarted by Gerry (never crossed his mind his criminal conviction and history might have been of significance) it was all the fault of McCann.

He knew she wasn't going to turn up anytime soon .... because he knew the abduction was simulated.

The conviction did nothing to blemish his credibility at liable trials did it ...he won them all even the highest in the land.

What the mccs had to say fell on deaf ears.

As for the rest f your post ....pleese take your advice to me........ yourself B

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5731 on: January 08, 2023, 06:26:19 PM »

He knew she wasn't going to turn up anytime soon .... because he knew the abduction was simulated.

The conviction did nothing to blemish his credibility at liable trials did it ...he won them all even the highest in the land.

What the mccs had to say fell on deaf ears.

As for the rest f your post ....pleese take your advice to me........ yourself B

The problem may lie in that you appear to think Amaral is omniscient.  He thinks Calpol is a sedative, so he really knows nothing much at all.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #5732 on: January 09, 2023, 01:18:22 AM »
The craziest part is that Amaral himself confirmed in an interview in Amsterdam May 2009 that no drugs, prescription or otherwise, were found by PJ in 5A. The Calpol hypothesis must have arisen from later comments by Madeleine's grandfather and, once again, added to the list of dubious insinuations of foul play by the parents.

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id173.htm

05 May 2009

*snipped*

Q: Are you hoping the McCanns will sue you?

A: Yes! (here he gave a Portugese metaphor about a bullfight, something about having to first entice the bull into the middle of the ring before the fight can start).

Q: Is it true, as was reported in De Telegraaf, that an injection needle was found in the apartment?

A: No, that is not true. In fact we have found no medication at all. None at all. Except for 'likdoornpleisters' = litt.: corn plasters (for your feet - sorry can't find a better translation).

Q: Do you think the children were sedated?

A: There is no doubt.
(Here he told an anecdote: that Kate called a colleague of Gonçalo Amaral's in the PJ, in August, to ask them to check the twins for traces of sedation. Apparently Kate was alone when she called, and a bit upset. That same afternoon, Gerry called and cancelled the request.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd forgotten just how many interviews GA participated in during 2008/9.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5733 on: January 09, 2023, 08:17:41 AM »
The craziest part is that Amaral himself confirmed in an interview in Amsterdam May 2009 that no drugs, prescription or otherwise, were found by PJ in 5A. The Calpol hypothesis must have arisen from later comments by Madeleine's grandfather and, once again, added to the list of dubious insinuations of foul play by the parents.

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id173.htm

05 May 2009

*snipped*

Q: Are you hoping the McCanns will sue you?

A: Yes! (here he gave a Portugese metaphor about a bullfight, something about having to first entice the bull into the middle of the ring before the fight can start).

Q: Is it true, as was reported in De Telegraaf, that an injection needle was found in the apartment?

A: No, that is not true. In fact we have found no medication at all. None at all. Except for 'likdoornpleisters' = litt.: corn plasters (for your feet - sorry can't find a better translation).

Q: Do you think the children were sedated?

A: There is no doubt.
(Here he told an anecdote: that Kate called a colleague of Gonçalo Amaral's in the PJ, in August, to ask them to check the twins for traces of sedation. Apparently Kate was alone when she called, and a bit upset. That same afternoon, Gerry called and cancelled the request.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd forgotten just how many interviews GA participated in during 2008/9.

Brian Healy commented about Calpol in September 2007 I know. Did he comment again later?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #5734 on: January 09, 2023, 09:29:09 AM »

The difference between them and sceptics is that they want Madeleine's disappearance to be explained - neither sceptics nor Amaral ever want that to happen.

Well GA knew that Maddie wasn't going to turn up anytime soon.............and she didn't.

You are incapable of letting go of victim blaming

Think the victim apart from Maddie was GA.......A victim your post can't let go of.

Amaral wasn't looking for Madeleine,  he was intent on blaming the parents.

The McCann's were having dinner when Madeleine went missing,  laughing and joking with friends.   Then they found Madeleine missing and they were devastated.   Try telling me how parents could be laughing and joking if they had hidden their dead Childs body.   If you can tell me when and how they did it.   You won't be able to as it is all a load of rubbish.  Amaral heard the DNA results didn't understand them and designed his theory around the misunderstood results.   Coming up with the most ridiculous ideas.   Madeleine in the car three weeks after she disappeared.  The man is crazy.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5735 on: January 09, 2023, 09:46:31 AM »

The McCann's were having dinner when Madeleine went missing,  laughing and joking with friends.   Then they found Madeleine missing and they were devastated.   Try telling me how parents could be laughing and joking if they had hidden their dead Childs body.   If you can tell me when and how they did it.   You won't be able to as it is all a load of rubbish.  Amaral heard the DNA results didn't understand them and designed his theory around the misunderstood results.   Coming up with the most ridiculous ideas.   Madeleine in the car three weeks after she disappeared.  The man is crazy.

Because people can & do lie about things. It happens all the time. How about that?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5736 on: January 09, 2023, 10:05:50 AM »

The McCann's were having dinner when Madeleine went missing,  laughing and joking with friends.   Then they found Madeleine missing and they were devastated.   Try telling me how parents could be laughing and joking if they had hidden their dead Childs body.   If you can tell me when and how they did it.   You won't be able to as it is all a load of rubbish.  Amaral heard the DNA results didn't understand them and designed his theory around the misunderstood results.   Coming up with the most ridiculous ideas.   Madeleine in the car three weeks after she disappeared.  The man is crazy.

That version of events has yet to be tested in a court of law, but no doubt with his concrete evidence Wolters will confirm it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5737 on: January 09, 2023, 10:19:16 AM »
That version of events has yet to be tested in a court of law, but no doubt with his concrete evidence Wolters will confirm it.

Yes, the concrete evidence does indeed confirm that Madeleine was alive & in her bed that evening, & that the curtains just blew open, as Wolters will be proving in just a few months time.
Not much longer now guys. Don't lose faith in the concrete evidence.

Offline Lace

« Reply #5738 on: January 09, 2023, 11:27:44 AM »
Yes, the concrete evidence does indeed confirm that Madeleine was alive & in her bed that evening, & that the curtains just blew open, as Wolters will be proving in just a few months time.
Not much longer now guys. Don't lose faith in the concrete evidence.

Amaral wouldn't have any problem in agreeing the curtains blew open as he says at the beginning of his book that it was windy at night.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5739 on: January 09, 2023, 11:34:26 AM »
Amaral wouldn't have any problem in agreeing the curtains blew open as he says at the beginning of his book that it was windy at night.

I don't think he was convinced by the tale of the open window and shutter however.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #5740 on: January 09, 2023, 11:37:55 AM »
I don't think he was convinced by the tale of the open window and shutter however.

Amaral -  At the end of April 2007, it's spring in the Algarve, even if the weather is particularly gloomy. It rains often. While the sun shines, the temperature becomes pleasant, but the nights are cold and windy.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5741 on: January 09, 2023, 12:04:00 PM »

Topic: Amaral's body in a fridge theory common to both Joana and Madeleine?
Does anyone think its strange how two little girls go missing ...and Amaral chose the same body in a fridge theory ...?
Reference to the Joana Cipriano and Madeleine McCann cases.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=tktdtq3k9vq3837iaju2on29j6&topic=2898.msg100652#msg100652

There is a lot that Amaral manged to convince himself about and all without a shred of supporting evidence to back his notions up.

The fridge was a bit of a cause celebre thing for a time.  All utter nonsense of course.  But when in the process of ignoring real evidence - such as Brueckner's phone pings - while making a story up as you go along is really just the pits.

By the way - the evidence presented regarding the open window and the raised shutters came from an eye witness who was present at the time.
Amaral wasn't there.
In contradicting eye witness testimony and calling the witness a liar you are libelling her.  Do have a care about that!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5742 on: January 09, 2023, 12:27:02 PM »
Does anyone think its strange how two little girls go missing ...and Amaral chose the same body in a fridge theory ...?
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=tktdtq3k9vq3837iaju2on29j6&topic=2898.msg100652#msg100652

There is a lot that Amaral manged to convince himself about and all without a shred of supporting evidence to back his notions up.

The fridge was a bit of a cause celebre thing for a time.  All utter nonsense of course.  But when in the process of ignoring real evidence - such as Brueckner's phone pings - while making a story up as you go along is really just the pits.

By the way - the evidence presented regarding the open window and the raised shutters came from an eye witness who was present at the time.
Amaral wasn't there.
In contradicting eye witness testimony and calling the witness a liar you are libelling her.  Do have a care about that!

So why did she close it then.........after all, it was evidence

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5743 on: January 09, 2023, 12:35:37 PM »

Amaral wasn't there.

I'm sorry but what is Brueckner's phone data supposed to indicate exactly?
What is it evidence of? That he recieved a half hour phone call? Well, that's not much evidence of anything really is it, other than that someone phoned him really.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5744 on: January 09, 2023, 12:38:39 PM »

Was it even Brueckner's phone? Wolters would need to prove in court that the phone belonged to Brueckner, & that won't be happening any time in the foreseeable future.