Author Topic: Brueckner V McCann's  (Read 6394 times)

Offline The General

Re: Brueckner V McCann's
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2020, 06:52:11 PM »
Yes I know what I posted.

Are you trying to say something.  In the interest of freedom of speech might I encourage you by saying "Please do."
I agree that you should develop a modicum of self-regulation and adopt good manners. In the interest of freedom of speech, of course.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2020, 06:57:10 PM »
And they both unfortunately for them met their match ..plus...on this forum
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 04:35:26 PM by John »

Offline The General

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2020, 06:59:19 PM »
Met my match? Where?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 08:09:04 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2020, 07:01:07 PM »
Indeed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2020, 07:17:26 PM »
Met my match? Where?

in your opinion... as I explained to you.. I am going to launch a private criminal prosecution without any professional help...how many armchair lawyers on this or any other forum would consider doing that.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 08:09:48 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2020, 07:25:25 PM »
Met my match? Where?
what was that about adopting a degree of self-regulation and adopting good manners?  Obviously not applicable to The General.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 08:10:15 PM by Robittybob1 »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2020, 07:54:25 PM »
in your opinion... as I explained to you.. I am going to launch a private criminal prosecution without any professional help...how many armchair lawyers on this or any other forum would consider doing that.
Alice died, I believe.
I personally successfully argued that I'd been mis-sold an obscure insurance called 'PPI' and received over £400 in compensation. So yeah, there's at least one.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2020, 08:02:18 PM »
Alice died, I believe.
I personally successfully argued that I'd been mis-sold an obscure insurance called 'PPI' and received over £400 in compensation. So yeah, there's at least one.

That's the difference between us... I could see PPI was a total con and never bought any..

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2020, 09:26:25 PM »
Please remember to post something related to the thread title.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2020, 08:01:50 AM »
That's the difference between us... I could see PPI was a total con and never bought any..
There's no shame in being temporarily hoodwinked by a deceptively adept employee / thief, or, in my case, a silver-tongued insurance salesman, hawking misleading cover for my fully restored 1966 Triumph T120 (with a copy of the original sales invoice and TOMCC Dating Certificate). If I knew then, what I know now, then I certainly would have researched a little more before signing the cheque for £120. Although, given that it was nearly a decade ago, I think you would struggle to achieve such a significant mark up on my (albeit unwitting) investment, even in a high yield, locked in savings ISA - so who's laughing now? Not me, I can tell you, not me. No......me. I'm laughing now, not you!

I wonder if either of the two would-be, but probably wouldn't be protagonists - Brueckner or The McCann's, have invested in a high yield, long term ISA or similar?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 09:53:08 AM by The General »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2020, 08:21:22 AM »
There's no shame in being temporarily hoodwinked by a deceptively adept employee / thief, or, in my case, a silver-tongued insurance salesman, hawking misleading cover for my fully restored 1966 Triumph T120 (with a copy of the original sales invoice and TOMCC Dating Certificate). If I knew then, what I know now, then I certainly would have researched a little more before signing the cheque for £120. Although, given that it was nearly a decade ago, I think you would struggle to achieve such a significant mark up on my (albeit unwitting) investment, even in a high yield, locked in savings ISA - so who's laughing now? Not me, I can tell you, not me. No......me. I'm laughing now, not you!

I wonder of either of the two would-be, but probably wouldn't be protagonists - Brueckner or The McCann's, have invested in a high yield, long term ISA or similar?
”Please remember to post something related to the thread title.” - G-Unit

Offline kizzy

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2020, 03:53:44 PM »
”Please remember to post something related to the thread title.” - G-Unit

The thread title is not G-Unit....its Re: Brueckner V McCann's

Seems like another Raymont H stunt of the burnt letter,

Notes left at the resort in Praia da Luz a year later and sent to a Dutch newspaper are said to identify the vast area of water as Maddie’s “final resting place”.

Brit Kit Thackeray has lived next to the reservoir for more than 30 years. He said: “There were Germans living in campers all around here in the early 2000s. He could be anywhere now

Offline Erngath

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2020, 05:54:00 PM »

The thread title is not G-Unit....its Re: Brueckner V McCann's

Seems like another Raymont H stunt of the burnt letter,

Notes left at the resort in Praia da Luz a year later and sent to a Dutch newspaper are said to identify the vast area of water as Maddie’s “final resting place”.

Brit Kit Thackeray has lived next to the reservoir for more than 30 years. He said: “There were Germans living in campers all around here in the early 2000s. He could be anywhere now

Who wrote the notes?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline kizzy