Author Topic: Is The Tory Party Institutionally Racist....  (Read 60920 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Is The Tory Party Institutionally Racist....
« Reply #390 on: June 02, 2020, 11:02:00 PM »
Boris is offering 3 million HK citizens the right to live in the UK if Beijing removes more of their freedoms, a surprising move from such a massive racist, and one that is bound to go down like a lead balloon with Brexiteers.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #391 on: June 03, 2020, 01:45:47 PM »
Boris is offering 3 million HK citizens the right to live in the UK if Beijing removes more of their freedoms, a surprising move from such a massive racist, and one that is bound to go down like a lead balloon with Brexiteers.

This is not a good one.  Hong Kong Citizens always did have the right to do this when The Lease ran out.

Hong Kong belongs to China.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #392 on: June 03, 2020, 03:11:49 PM »
This is not a good one.  Hong Kong Citizens always did have the right to do this when The Lease ran out.

Hong Kong belongs to China.
The problem is the people of Hong Kong don't want to belong to China, and who can blame them really?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #393 on: June 03, 2020, 03:22:49 PM »

Very much so. These people are Chinese whether they like it or not so they can stay in Hong Kong.  We've enough bloody foreigners in this country.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #394 on: June 03, 2020, 03:26:20 PM »
The problem is the people of Hong Kong don't want to belong to China, and who can blame them really?

Most of these students weren't even around in 1997 when Hong Kong was 'handed back' to the Chinese do they have had a lifetime to get used to it.

IMO the UK should not have given Hong Kong back because China itself is good at breaking sovereign territory agreements. We can rightly blame Barron Patten for that one
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 03:30:27 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #395 on: June 03, 2020, 03:26:46 PM »
Very much so. These people are Chinese whether they like it or not so they can stay in Hong Kong.  We've enough bloody foreigners in this country.
What a let down Boris and Brexit is proving to be to people like you. 

Online Eleanor

« Reply #396 on: June 03, 2020, 06:06:22 PM »

But they do.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #397 on: June 03, 2020, 06:10:46 PM »
Most of these students weren't even around in 1997 when Hong Kong was 'handed back' to the Chinese do they have had a lifetime to get used to it.

IMO the UK should not have given Hong Kong back because China itself is good at breaking sovereign territory agreements. We can rightly blame Barron Patten for that one

Britain had no choice.  The Lease ran out.  Hong Kong belongs to China.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #398 on: June 03, 2020, 06:52:30 PM »
But they do.
If that’s true then we needn’t worry about 3 million of the, applying for citizenship in Britian, need we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #399 on: June 03, 2020, 08:13:21 PM »
If that’s true then we needn’t worry about 3 million of the, applying for citizenship in Britian, need we?

I don't know.  You of all people should know.  You saw the best and the worst.

As it is my youngest son should have been.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #400 on: June 03, 2020, 08:15:20 PM »
I don't know.  You of all people should know.  You saw the best and the worst.

As it is my youngest son should have been.
Sorry, I don’t really understand that comment.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #401 on: June 03, 2020, 08:29:55 PM »
Sorry, I don’t really understand that comment.

No, sorry, of course not.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #402 on: June 03, 2020, 08:50:46 PM »
“According to figures obtained by the Mingpao newspaper from the British Passport Office, as the unrest began in the second half of last year, BNO (British National Overseas)  renewal applications increased, with the number totalling more than 120,000 in 2019 compared with about 14,000 in 2017 and 2018”.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #403 on: June 03, 2020, 09:06:29 PM »

I don't mind a few million Hong Kong Chinkys coming over here.

It's the bloody Muslims that need to stay away, safe in their own countries where they belong, keeping their suicide bombings, paedophilia & acid attacks out of the UK.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #404 on: June 03, 2020, 10:02:25 PM »

I don't mind a few million Hong Kong Chinkys coming over here.

It's the bloody Muslims that need to stay away, safe in their own countries where they belong, keeping their suicide bombings, paedophilia & acid attacks out of the UK.
Give me an Indian over a Chinese any day.