Author Topic: Were the Gaspar statements nothing more than a red herring?  (Read 31969 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Were the Gaspar statements nothing more than a red herring?
« Reply #195 on: December 12, 2015, 11:59:05 AM »

What ever happened to THE TOPIC.  You all wanted to talk about The Gaspar Statements, so please do that.

ferryman

« Reply #196 on: December 12, 2015, 12:08:44 PM »
What ever happened to THE TOPIC.  You all wanted to talk about The Gaspar Statements, so please do that.

Apologies.

The Gaspar statements.

They are not a true reflection of what (certainly Mrs) Gaspar said.

So we can't infer anything from them.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #197 on: December 12, 2015, 12:12:09 PM »

Remarkable that statements from Mrs Fenn and the Drs Gaspar contradictory statements have successfully been used to deflect attention from the reality of Madeleine McCann's case ... sometimes one wonders exactly who is pulling the strings ...

« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 12:22:23 PM by Eleanor »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #198 on: December 12, 2015, 09:38:06 PM »

Remarkable that statements from Mrs Fenn and the Drs Gaspar contradictory statements have successfully been used to deflect attention from the reality of Madeleine McCann's case ... sometimes one wonders exactly who is pulling the strings ...

A) when you post at least try not to mislead...MR Gaspars statement was NOT contradictory to his wifes.....it was slightly different....in ony one sense in that he did not hear any conversation so could not make any comment, a rather important difference but none the less not the ONLY difference

B) the puppetmaster......and you and no one else knows who that is or should pretend to know or present as fact

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #199 on: December 12, 2015, 09:43:45 PM »
A) when you post at least try not to mislead...MR Gaspars statement was NOT contradictory to his wifes.....it was slightly different....in ony one sense in that he did not hear any conversation so could not make any comment, a rather important difference but none the less not the ONLY difference

B) the puppetmaster......and you and no one else knows who that is or should pretend to know or present as fact

I can describe Dave as a Caucasian male 1.78 m tall, and of a medium complexion. He had brown hair and used glasses/contact lenses depending on the circumstances.

I can say that Dave was a pleasant person. I do not remember him having any unusual characteristics.

During the holidays Dave never behaved in an inappropriate manner with Madeleine or with any of the other children. Dave was popular with the children and I took this to be because he was a close friend to the family.

I never distrusted Dave. After the holidays there was one occasion when we were with Kate and Gerry and Fiona and Dave were also present.

That was in a restaurant in Leicester in 2005. I do not remember the name of the restaurant.

We had a pleasant evening, just the three couples without the children.

I do not remember Dave having behaved inappropriately on this occasion. We have not spoken to Dave or Fiona since December 2005, only due to their being friends of Kate and Gerry, not for any other reason.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #200 on: December 12, 2015, 09:44:55 PM »
I only remember that Katherina saw the gesture at the time, I had forgotten the episode, it was never the subject of conversation.

At the time I did not feel the gesture was referring to Madeleine.

ferryman

« Reply #201 on: December 12, 2015, 09:46:28 PM »
I only remember that Katherina saw the gesture at the time, I had forgotten the episode, it was never the subject of conversation.

At the time I did not feel the gesture was referring to Madeleine.

Sums up everything there is to say about both Gaspar statements.

stephen25000

« Reply #202 on: December 12, 2015, 09:47:52 PM »
Sums up everything there is to say about both Gaspar statements.

Hardly.

If McCann supporters were not worried about these statements , you and your fellows would not need to comment on them.

Offline mercury

« Reply #203 on: December 12, 2015, 09:54:24 PM »
Dear Alfred, its not hard to precis, these are the facts

BOTH the Gaspars saw a lewd act and said it was such
ONE of them thought it might mean something to do with children
THAT was the only difference, ergo my original point was correct, Mr Gaspar did not contradict his wife
, their two experiences of the situation were different so ghere is no comparison to make really

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #204 on: December 12, 2015, 09:56:28 PM »

THAT was the only difference, ergo my original point was correct, Mr Gaspar did not contradict his wife
, their two experiences of the situation were different so ghere is no comparison to make really

No they didn't

Offline mercury

« Reply #205 on: December 12, 2015, 09:59:32 PM »
No they didn't

Your post doesnt make sense...what does "no they dont" mean?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #206 on: December 12, 2015, 10:02:15 PM »
Your post doesnt make sense...what does "no they dont" mean?

ITs no they didn't

A translation error from English to English

Offline mercury

« Reply #207 on: December 12, 2015, 10:05:50 PM »
ITs no they didn't

A translation error from English to English

You best reread back and explain otherwise you will prove have no command of the english language at all

But once you get your calm sensible head on if it it exists perhaps you might like to explain to thr  forum what you mean, remember it is a forum, not your personal punch bag lol

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #208 on: December 12, 2015, 10:07:58 PM »
You best reread back and explain otherwise you will prove have no command of the english language at all

But once you get your calm sensible head on if it it exists perhaps you might like to explain go ghe forum what you mean, remember it is a forum, not your personal punch bag lol

The statements you refer to describe an act which they took to be lewd.....just their opinion

Offline Brietta

« Reply #209 on: December 12, 2015, 10:08:36 PM »

Their experiences were different and their interpretation of the event was at variance as were their statements ... at least those we have seen on the internet ... therefore their statements are contradictory. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....