Author Topic: Little Moroccan girl Bushra Binhisa mistaken for Madeleine McCann revisited.  (Read 75882 times)

Offline VIXTE

Re: Little Moroccan girl Bushra Binhisa mistaken for Madeleine McCann revisited.
« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2014, 10:38:05 PM »
Oh dead what a drama.. and I only said facts.. I did not state peados took Madeleine.. I only said they had a chance.. since the fact is the number of them were present in Algarve..

If SY thinks there were several snatchers then it wasn't a child sex offender who took Madeleine.. unless there was a group of them operating in PDL.. and if it was then it will come to light..

We just have to sit and wait..

Offline sadie

Oh dead what a drama.. and I only said facts.. I did not state peados took Madeleine.. I only said they had a chance.. since the fact is the number of them were present in Algarve..

If SY thinks there were several snatchers then it wasn't a child sex offender who took Madeleine.. unless there was a group of them operating in PDL.. and if it was then it will come to light..

We just have to sit and wait..

Good thinking Vixte

Offline sadie

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/09/26/maddiespotted_narrowweb__300x540,0.jpg

http://img.welt.de/img/vermischtes/crop101083848/8018727786-ci3x2l-w620/maddiee-DW-Vermischtes-ZINAT.jpg

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/bouchra-benaissa-bouchra-benaissa-is-the-3-year-old-moroccan-girl-that-was-mistaken-for-madeleine-mccann-missing-4-year-old-b-14j4pM.jpg

Vertical proportions to measure:
Eyes to (end of) nose ... compared ... to (end of) nose to lip
Please compare Madeleines proportions to carried girls proportions .... then compare Bushras proportions to the carried girls proportions

The little girl being carried is NOT Bushra, but is remarkably like Madeleine.  The long upper lip gives it away.  Proportions all wrong for Bushra.  It is there before your very eyes.

Case made.

Offline pathfinder73

That is not Madeleine! It is Bushra. Case closed.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

That is not Madeleine! It is Bushra. Case closed.

Yep, I agree.  THAT photo is Bushra... but THAT photo was taken days afterwards.  The original was taken by Clara Torres who is part of the big Torres wine family

That photo was taken by a press photographer who went to Zinat later, to investigate.  Someone found Bushra for him and he took THAT photo of Bushra.  He did NOT take the original group photograph.  You need to read more about it Pathfinder

This is the only photograph taken of the group ... actually this is an enlarged part of the only photograph taken

Notice the blue nipples .... faded out on some copies .... I wonder why that happened? ..... who did that?

Offline sadie

Facts presented overpage, which cannot be disputed ... and the abuse starts !

If you think that you can prove my observations incorrect, then attack the post.

Do NOT CHICKEN OUT by attacking and deriding the poster.

Lets see your proofs that my observations are incorrect

icabodcrane

Facts presented overpage, which cannot be disputed ... and the abuse starts !

If you think that you can prove my observations incorrect, then attack the post.

Do NOT CHICKEN OUT by attacking and deriding the poster.

Lets see your proofs that my observations are incorrect
sadie,  how can anyone  prove  your  'observations'  incorrect  ?

Your  observations  are that Madeleine is being carried by a bloke in a pair of comedy boobs that some  'elite'  pervert has drawn  nipples on with a blue marker pen

Further more,  you  'observe'  that the older child in the photo is murdered Joana Cipriano  ...  because her feet and ankles tell you so 

How, in God's name,  is anyone meant to  disprove  such utter nonsense  ? 

Offline Wonderfulspam

Your  observations  are that Madeleine is being carried by a bloke in a pair of comedy boobs that some  'elite'  pervert has drawn  nipples on with ablue marker pen

Further more,  you  'observe'  that the older child in the photo is murdered Joana Cipriano  ...  because her feet and ankles tell you so 

@)(++(*
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline sadie

You'd do better to remove sadie and her  'blue nipple'  nonsense

...  out of kindness, if nothing else
Attack the post NOT the poster.  Continual  abuse from YOU Icabod

It is about comparing the proportions of Madeleines face to the proprtions of the carried girl.  Then about comparing the proprtions of Bushras fact to the carried girl.

If you can find that I am wrong, then tell me and explain your reasons.  DONT just CHICKEN OUT by using abuse.

This is a debate not a slinging match.

Offline sadie

Agreed, some moderator needs to have the cohonies to pull the plug on sadies's account from a humanitarian perspective..

Oh, I see the full pack is on now.  Just like the bully boys on a rough estate... put the boot in guys if you cant tackle the substance of my post

Are you afraid of what I am saying? 

Are you afraid that I might be disproving YOUR theory that Madeleine is Dead?

icabodcrane

Yep, I agree WSpam. 

Icabod abusing me again by misquoting.  Why didn't he challenge the FULL words that I said?

I  don't  'do'  abuse  sadie 

You post hysterical and fantasist nonsense  ...  it is not abusive to point that out

It is,  as you might say,  my  'observation' 

Offline sadie

I  don't  'do'  abuse  sadie 

You post hysterical and fantasist nonsense  ...  it is not abusive to point that out

It is,  as you might say,  my  'observation'
Not much, you dont.  Lucky for you that most have been removed.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Your  observations  are that Madeleine is being carried by a bloke in a pair of comedy boobs that some  'elite'  pervert has drawn  nipples on with a blue marker pen

Your  observations  are that Madeleine is being carried by a bloke in a pair of comedy boobs

I couldn't help but think of Stephen Fry and his golden pair & a turnip in the shape of a thingy.

'Wicked child'.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline sadie

Your  observations  are that Madeleine is being carried by a bloke in a pair of comedy boobs

I couldn't help but think of Stephen Fry and his golden pair & a turnip in the shape of a thingy.

'Wicked child'.
@)(++(*