Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 881 times)

Offline Sue

Introducing myself
« on: February 15, 2020, 04:31:53 PM »
Hi,
Thank you for letting me in!
I’ve always been interested in true crime, but I only started seriously digging into details a couple of years ago after watching Making a murderer on Netflix. I wanted to know more than a document series was telling me and to go back to the original documents, trial transcripts etc rather than listen to cherry picked information placed on Facebook groups etc
I found this forum, after a search for documents associated with the Bamber case, but am looking forward to looking at the other cases here.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 04:37:14 PM »
Hi Sue

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the intro.

I look forward to your contributions.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 08:45:04 PM »
Hi,
I’ve always been interested in true crime, but I only started seriously digging into details a couple of years ago after watching Making a murderer on Netflix. I wanted to know more than a document series was telling me and to go back to the original documents, trial transcripts etc rather than listen to cherry picked information placed on Facebook groups etc
I found this forum, after a search for documents associated with the Bamber case, but am looking forward to looking at the other cases here.

Hello Sue, and welcome. There is a wealth of information on here, particularly on the Bamber and McCann cases.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 12:26:01 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Sue. Hope you enjoy it!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 05:01:59 AM »
Hi,

These TV documentaries don't always reflect the full facts in a case so it's always best to read up on the facts for oneself.  Welcome to the forum.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!