Author Topic: Was there a vehicle in the car park outside Madeleine's bedroom window?  (Read 15364 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Was there a vehicle in the car park outside Madeleine's bedroom window?
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2014, 09:26:36 PM »
At what time? .....
The small car is there in carpark next to 5A door and window in video which was filmed morning 4th at about 10.15am.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 09:36:56 PM by pegasus »

Offline sadie

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2014, 09:21:14 AM »
The small car is there in carpark next to 5A door and window in video which was filmed morning 4th at about 10.15am.

OK thanks.  So it might have arrived after all the activity of Madeleines disappearance ... but may well have been there all night.  I accept that.

I still dont think that the de Silva girl is likely to have seen it there.  People do not make the effort to look back into darkness, or even look at 90^

Offline pegasus

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2014, 12:11:10 AM »
OK thanks.  So it might have arrived after all the activity of Madeleines disappearance ... but may well have been there all night.  I accept that.

I still dont think that the de Silva girl is likely to have seen it there.  People do not make the effort to look back into darkness, or even look at 90^
Sadie if you researched it further I think you would find that it was there evening 3rd and morning 4th and did not move, and the frontera witness did see it there.
Would you like to see video of the car at about 10.15am 4th?

Offline misty

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2014, 12:30:50 AM »
Sadie if you researched it further I think you would find that it was there evening 3rd and morning 4th and did not move, and the frontera witness did see it there.
Would you like to see video of the car at about 10.15am 4th?

Whose car do you think it was, Pegasus?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2014, 12:49:42 AM »
Whose car do you think it was, Pegasus?
Think I probably solved that but not saying because IMO the car is not relevant.