Author Topic: Is there a verified Time-line of events?  (Read 2951 times)

Offline John

Is there a verified Time-line of events?
« on: April 02, 2013, 10:11:48 PM »
This is a basic starting point when looking at any case.  There has to be a verified or corroborated time-line.

After all this time surely someone has created one?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

icabodcrane

Re: Is there a verified Time-line of events?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 12:27:05 AM »
This is a basic starting point when looking at any case.  There has to be a verified or corroborated time-line.

You'd think so wouldn't you  ? 

I don't think there has been though,  and it sort of makes sense for that to be the case in this instance

When Key witnesses give conflicting evidence it would be almost impossible to corroborate anything,  I would imagine

For instance,  two members of staff were quite certain that the McCanns and their companions had left the table by 9.45pm  that evening

The McCanns and their companions state that they didn't leave the table until  10.05 pm

debunker

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 06:35:19 AM »

You'd think so wouldn't you  ? 

I don't think there has been though,  and it sort of makes sense for that to be the case in this instance

When Key witnesses give conflicting evidence it would be almost impossible to corroborate anything,  I would imagine

For instance,  two members of staff were quite certain that the McCanns and their companions had left the table by 9.45pm  that evening

The McCanns and their companions state that they didn't leave the table until  10.05 pm

Such problems of uncertain timings are normal for such investigations. Unless people actively record times and events contemporaneously there are bound to be conflicts in such constructions of memory. It would in fact be suspicious if all recollections fitted well together. Human memory is not like CCTV, it is reconstructed every time that recall is made. People who wish ill on the McCanns exploit this natural occurrence to support their wild theories.

Offline Chinagirl

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 06:53:28 AM »
This is an English translation of what appears to be the official PJ timeline.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic32.html
A