Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 202311 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #1515 on: May 20, 2017, 08:02:48 PM »
I would have thought the girl on the right is Joanna, but could be wrong!

Offline Leonora

« Reply #1516 on: May 21, 2017, 01:10:58 PM »
The top picture, is that a young JY in the front? That's definately a Rizla she's rolling. Might be more reason for her to be outside as has already been said. Now that is interesting, to me at least.
Well spotted! However, Joanna Yeates is the girl on the right. I think it is her friend Emma who is rolling the Rizla. That doesn't mean that they didn't share the "joint".

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1517 on: September 27, 2018, 01:54:48 PM »
I think as the man convicted in this case isn't screaming his innocence from the roof tops people are bound to be of the opinion the right man Is serving the sentence.

Most cases whether guilty or innocent, if you stare long enough then you will see something to say why did that happen, that cant be right, it doesn't add up

There are many cases where people are crying out for help and support because they are innocent. They deserve all that can be done given to free them from a wrongful conviction

What about those people who aren't able to cry out for help for some reason? How do we know who is factually innocent? How do we separate the factually innocent from those feigning innocence?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1518 on: September 27, 2018, 01:59:13 PM »
This sounds oh so familiar. If someone is doing their prison time and not protesting their innocence and been found guilty by the members of a jury in court, plus all the evidence lead them to that conclusion... then I am not too sure why you think differently

I know people are wrongly convicted and I know people pretend that to be the case.

You seem to have all the answers, anyone would think you are a Solicitor Barrister or something along those lines!

You seem to look for things to fit your way of thinking about crime. I wonder why?

What makes you think you don't appear to do the same?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #1519 on: September 27, 2018, 02:31:16 PM »
Yawn

Am I your new project or something or havent you had enough attention so far today? Do you like to watch John go through each thread deleting the disruption you so like to cause

Crack on Stephanie. Have a huge cup of coffee sit back put your feet up and see who actually cares what you post!

I think you will find we commented about your points about Sandra etc not to interact with you but to defend someone we actually like!

As you were.

Oh did you answer the question Nine asked earlier ? maybe you could be some use there oh just a minute you are  pretty useless at miscarriage of justice cases yourself arent you??

Oh to quote yourself... dont make assumptions on what i think or the point i was trying to make. Check something else out - the date of the post ! Almost 2 years ago but along you trot to reply for what reason? to help Tabak? help Nine solve the mystery? No dont be daft purely to stir up mischief because you have nothing better to do!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 02:35:50 PM by jixy »

Offline [...]

« Reply #1520 on: September 27, 2018, 03:13:42 PM »
Yawn

Am I your new project or something or havent you had enough attention so far today? Do you like to watch John go through each thread deleting the disruption you so like to cause

Crack on Stephanie. Have a huge cup of coffee sit back put your feet up and see who actually cares what you post!

I think you will find we commented about your points about Sandra etc not to interact with you but to defend someone we actually like!

As you were.

Oh did you answer the question Nine asked earlier ? maybe you could be some use there oh just a minute you are  pretty useless at miscarriage of justice cases yourself arent you??

Oh to quote yourself... dont make assumptions on what i think or the point i was trying to make. Check something else out - the date of the post ! Almost 2 years ago but along you trot to reply for what reason? to help Tabak? help Nine solve the mystery? No dont be daft purely to stir up mischief because you have nothing better to do!

Anyone can answer the question...  Be helpful if someone does  ?{)(**

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1521 on: October 06, 2018, 05:44:30 PM »
You need to get to the understanding why Dr. Vincent Tabak's plea was made and If indeed he made it voluntarily...

He apparently gave a confession to a prison Chaplain Peter Brotherton.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8834133/Vincent-Tabak-confessed-Joanna-Yeates-killing-in-emotional-meeting-with-prison-chaplain.html

As A VOLUNTARY CHAPLAIN ..Chaplain Brotherton would have to satisfy the Free Church.. http://www.freechurches.org.uk/Groups/256814/Free_Churches/Activities/Prison_Chaplaincy/Eligibility/Eligibility.aspx

Chaplain Brotherton would have had to have the endorsement of the free church??

Did HE?????

And they would be whom Chaplain Brotherton  returned to for advise as to whether to divulge a prisoners confession....

Again... DID HE??

Was this on another visit or the same visit... It read to me like the same visit.....

But This comment suggests.... That the Chaplain was going to inform the POLICE not THE FREE CHURCH.....
Because why advise DR Vincent Tabak on getting his LAWYER.... if he did NOT know what THE ADVICE WOULD BE!!!
The Advice would probably be from the FREE CHURCH and to wait and see if called as a witness......

But it appears that the Chaplain had decided immediateley that he was going to reveal his confess, because Dr Vincent Tabak answered angrily..... (MUST BE A QUALIFIED CHAPLAIN)

http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/joanna_s_killer_confessed_to_jail_chaplain_murder_trial_jury_is_told_1_1917420

Any information divulged by a PRISONER is classified as a confession, he is after all trusting this man to be there to guide him...

What qualifies as a confession to a Chaplain?????? A vulnerable Prisoner would see a Chapalin as a SAFE PLACE...

Did Chaplain Brotherton tell Dr Vincent Tabak he could divulge (NON) confessions??  Akin to reading him his rights!!!!

Did the Chaplain tell Dr Vincent Tabak of his rights???

Because.... Prison Chaplains are perceived as neutral

If Prison Chaplain are allowed to divulge the contents of a confessional, then it would be only fair in law that the prisoner have some kind of RIGHTS... And are informed of such right..When you are arrested you are given your caution rights:

Which superiors is Chaplain Brotherton refering too?

1: The Police?? well in RELIGIOUS TERMS THEY ARE NOT HIS SUPERIORS

2: The Church:Free Churches Faith Advisor. Senior church leaders to whom the volunteer chaplain would be actively accountable. http://www.freechurches.org.uk/Groups/256814/Free_Churches/Activities/Prison_Chaplaincy/Eligibility/Eligibility.aspx

3: Prison Staff: The Chaplaincy and the prison staff are seperate...

I say this because, holding a chaplaincy inside a prison where they are potentially serverley disturbed, emotion prisoners who need the help and support of someone when they feel VULNERABLE.

Did Chaplain Brotherton feel it was so necessary for him to INFORM on Dr Vincent Tabak whilst he was in custody, surely he should have been called as a PROSECUTION witness and divulged the confession under oath...
By DIVULGING this information before a trail would put Chaplain Brotherton in a most compromising position..

HOW WOULD PRISON INMATES EVER TRUST A CHAPLAIN AGAIN!!!!!

That bring up various questions:

Dr Vincent Tabak was surely seen as a VULNERABLE inmate:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/332161/jo-suspect-on-suicide-watch-in-tough-jail/

Yet according the http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

So... Peter Brotherton did not give testamony at the Tail which Dr Vincent Tabak was subsequently found GUILTY.

Practicing Christian??? That's another question...

What are the rules regarding Prison Chaplains, within the Prison Service.???

There are guidelines for Prison Chaplaincy and reports are gathered in regards to their service.

REFERENCES FROM:http://www.stpadarns.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Todd-and-Tipton-2011-Report-on-Prison-Chaplaincy.pdf

So let not try to convert from one religion to another....

YET.... Chaplain Brotherton decided on his own that he could JUDGE Dr Vincent Tabak and divulege his supposed confession. If within the report it says they should NOT judge, then he had no reason to seek advice on any matter.Therefore he wasn't following protocol... which in any line of work is VITAL!!!!!

Again... He has a role and one role only...
 &%%6
So they are looked upon by the prison population as UNBIAS..... Which gives prisoners a release from the pressure they may be under whilst incarcerated.. Not to mention the fact of VUNERABLE OR SUICDAL prisonser may respond in the knowledge a prison Chaplain would divulge there words...

To not have the role of the Prison Chaplain and the Prison staff seperated can be Dangerous:

Prisoners beliefs as regards the role of a chaplain:
Dr Vincent Tabak was described as a non believer in faith, the prison chaplain cover all people:

Question: Even though Dr Vincent Tabak said that he was a NON BELIEVER, did Chaplain Brotherton discuss if DR Vincent Tabak had ever Practiced any religion prior to his NON BELIEVER STATUS..
The reason I say this and knowing many people who haven't followed there faiths, say they are no longer practicing.. and no matter how hard they try to leave it behind, it is always with them....

So if Dr Vincent Tabak was an atheist now... had he had Religous teaching before which may have lead him back to CHAPLAIN BROTHERTON as a confidant... And without CHAPLAIN BROTHERTON proving Dr Vincent Tabak never had any RELIGOUS teaching in his life, HOW WOULD IT BE CLEAR CUT THAT DR VINCENT TABAK WAS AN ATHEIST?????.

Infact DUTCH SCHOOLS DO TEACH RELIGION:  Dr Vincent Tabak would have been of Primary age then, so It's more than likely he had some form of Religous Education

http://mmiweb.org.uk/eftreold/reeurope/netherlands_2013.pdf

The Reason that Brotherton Claimed it was Ok for him to inform on Dr Vincent Tabak was because of his lack of faith....
So it would appear that Dr Vincent Tabak would be aware of the neutrality of the Chaplain Service Provided.
Or he wouldn't of decided to confess all to a CHAPLAIN...
Indeed it is quite common for non believer and believer to turn to a CHAPLAIN...

So if Chaplain Brotherton lead to Dr Vincent Tabaks supposed confession and susequent signed confession of which.....
 I'd love to see him sat with his lawyer having been explained to that the Chaplain would not likely divulge such sensitive material. And advising not to sign...

The written Confession was typed... And had not more information other than a plea of guilt... `to manslaughter, with no specific details regarding the action taken to come to this conclusion...

In my opinion I find that suspcious in it's self...

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

How can thsis be?????/

The Salvation Army comes under The Free Church group:http://www.freechurches.org.uk/Articles/385438/Free_Churches/Activities/Prison_Chaplaincy/Blog/Salvation_Army_Chaplains.aspx

Eligibility to work as a Prison Chaplain:

So if in fact Chaplain Brotherton did not seek advice from the Free Church, who did he seek advice from as regards Dr Vincent Tabak??

And if his confession to the chaplain  is null and void, then his supposed written confession is too, because it was gained under false pretences.... IN MY OPINION......

Why do you think he didn't make the guilty plea voluntarily? No one had a gun to his head in court Nine!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 06:09:45 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1522 on: October 06, 2018, 09:58:12 PM »
Dr Vincent Tabak was a extremely competent computer user, more than competent, he had an understanding that is greater than most people, the pic i've attached shows Dr Vincent Tabaks Qualifications and Computer skills..

Under Activities it describes that Dr Vincent tabak: Programming Active Server Pages (ASP)

(Did you understand that, because I didn't)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Server_Pages

I don't understand why his Lawyer didn't direct the Jury as to Dr Vincent Tabaks knowledge of Computing and his ability to program computer, Dr Tabak Mentions Computer Science.

So..Why didn't he show them what Asp programming was, why didn't he show the Jury Computer Script, most wouldn't be able to understand it, but it would have created doubt as to why Someone who is so computer literate would leave damning evidence on his computer, or just get rid of the hard drive.

Why Not?  He helped the Prosecution

Had the Jury know of Dr Vincent Tabaks abilities they might have found the Prosecutions claim difficult to believe...

If he is computer literate and had Committed this crime before he went to Holland, why didn't he take the hard drive with him, dump it somewhere.
(Apparently he was clever enough to dump a pizza and sock)

He clearly has a great understanding and education in Computing and would be extremly aware of what could be perceived as damaging evidence against him..

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/nov/02/vincent-tabak-trial-tweeted

So did the computer evidence show Intention?

Because that was the only EVIDENCE they had as a way to persuade the JURY that Dr Vincent Tabak intended to murder...

If he Intended to Murder someone that evening, why didn't he just walk the streets?

He had been out earlier... He had a keen Interest in Photography..

Why Didn't his Defence mention Dr Vincent Tabak had opportunity that evening to MURDER anyone!!

If searches cannot prove intent,.. How could the Prosecution have proven Dr Vincent Tabak Intended to do anything

Like I originally posted.. when I saw Dr Vincent Tabak on the stand, I saw a man just going through the motion's..

A man that was not being defended.... A man that could see his Defence was not trying to help him,(IMO) was not challenging anything that the Prosecution placed in front of a JURY..

He just sat there as this supposed Evidence was being piled upon him..

So I can clearly understand Dr Vincent Tabak sobbing in court.. He knew the situation was hopeless, because nobody was there to help him..

No Character Witness's called to testify to his nature
No Tanja Morson called to testify to their relationship or Dr Vincent Tabak's behaviour.
No Christopher Jefferies to say whether or not he had indeed seen Dr Vincent Tabak that evening or moved the car.
No Family to testify what A loving son he is and they couldn't understand him being charged.
No employer to testify as to his Character.
No friends to testify to any knowledge they had good/or bad
Even his Lawyer had nothing good to say about him...
That's when I thought his Goose was cooked, If Your Lawyer is against you.. You must be Guilty.. (IMO)

No Neighbours who knew him to say:http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011/10/28/joanna-yeates-murder-tria_n_1063591.html

Infact he didn't have anything going for him...

Because people wanted him to be the Monster..

And if you call that a fair Trial.... In My Opinion It isn't..

Though our country prided itself on being Fair Open and Honest..

In My Opinion this Trial was far from being a FAIR FIGHT...

So you have considered he's guilty?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1523 on: October 06, 2018, 10:15:57 PM »
You need to get to the understanding why Dr. Vincent Tabak's plea was made and If indeed he made it voluntarily...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8834133/Vincent-Tabak-confessed-Joanna-Yeates-killing-in-emotional-meeting-with-prison-chaplain.html

As A VOLUNTARY CHAPLAIN ..Chaplain Brotherton would have to satisfy the Free Church.. http://www.freechurches.org.uk/Groups/256814/Free_Churches/Activities/Prison_Chaplaincy/Eligibility/Eligibility.aspx

Did HE?????

And they would be whom Chaplain Brotherton  returned to for advise as to whether to divulge a prisoners confession....

Again... DID HE??

Was this on another visit or the same visit... It read to me like the same visit.....

But This comment suggests.... That the Chaplain was going to inform the POLICE not THE FREE CHURCH.....
Because why advise DR Vincent Tabak on getting his LAWYER.... if he did NOT know what THE ADVICE WOULD BE!!!
The Advice would probably be from the FREE CHURCH and to wait and see if called as a witness......

But it appears that the Chaplain had decided immediateley that he was going to reveal his confess, because Dr Vincent Tabak answered angrily..... (MUST BE A QUALIFIED CHAPLAIN)

http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/joanna_s_killer_confessed_to_jail_chaplain_murder_trial_jury_is_told_1_1917420

Any information divulged by a PRISONER is classified as a confession, he is after all trusting this man to be there to guide him...

What qualifies as a confession to a Chaplain?????? A vulnerable Prisoner would see a Chapalin as a SAFE PLACE...

Did Chaplain Brotherton tell Dr Vincent Tabak he could divulge (NON) confessions??  Akin to reading him his rights!!!!

If Prison Chaplain are allowed to divulge the contents of a confessional, then it would be only fair in law that the prisoner have some kind of RIGHTS... And are informed of such right..When you are arrested you are given your caution rights:

2: The Church:Free Churches Faith Advisor. Senior church leaders to whom the volunteer chaplain would be actively accountable. http://www.freechurches.org.uk/Groups/256814/Free_Churches/Activities/Prison_Chaplaincy/Eligibility/Eligibility.aspx

I say this because, holding a chaplaincy inside a prison where they are potentially serverley disturbed, emotion prisoners who need the help and support of someone when they feel VULNERABLE.

Did Chaplain Brotherton feel it was so necessary for him to INFORM on Dr Vincent Tabak whilst he was in custody, surely he should have been called as a PROSECUTION witness and divulged the confession under oath...
By DIVULGING this information before a trail would put Chaplain Brotherton in a most compromising position..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/332161/jo-suspect-on-suicide-watch-in-tough-jail/

So... Peter Brotherton did not give testamony at the Tail which Dr Vincent Tabak was subsequently found GUILTY.

There are guidelines for Prison Chaplaincy and reports are gathered in regards to their service.

REFERENCES FROM:http://www.stpadarns.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Todd-and-Tipton-2011-Report-on-Prison-Chaplaincy.pdf

YET.... Chaplain Brotherton decided on his own that he could JUDGE Dr Vincent Tabak and divulege his supposed confession. If within the report it says they should NOT judge, then he had no reason to seek advice on any matter.Therefore he wasn't following protocol... which in any line of work is VITAL!!!!!

So they are looked upon by the prison population as UNBIAS..... Which gives prisoners a release from the pressure they may be under whilst incarcerated.. Not to mention the fact of VUNERABLE OR SUICDAL prisonser may respond in the knowledge a prison Chaplain would divulge there words...

To not have the role of the Prison Chaplain and the Prison staff seperated can be Dangerous:

Dr Vincent Tabak was described as a non believer in faith, the prison chaplain cover all people:

Question: Even though Dr Vincent Tabak said that he was a NON BELIEVER, did Chaplain Brotherton discuss if DR Vincent Tabak had ever Practiced any religion prior to his NON BELIEVER STATUS..
The reason I say this and knowing many people who haven't followed there faiths, say they are no longer practicing.. and no matter how hard they try to leave it behind, it is always with them....

So if Dr Vincent Tabak was an atheist now... had he had Religous teaching before which may have lead him back to CHAPLAIN BROTHERTON as a confidant... And without CHAPLAIN BROTHERTON proving Dr Vincent Tabak never had any RELIGOUS teaching in his life, HOW WOULD IT BE CLEAR CUT THAT DR VINCENT TABAK WAS AN ATHEIST?????.

Infact DUTCH SCHOOLS DO TEACH RELIGION:  Dr Vincent Tabak would have been of Primary age then, so It's more than likely he had some form of Religous Education

The Reason that Brotherton Claimed it was Ok for him to inform on Dr Vincent Tabak was because of his lack of faith....
So it would appear that Dr Vincent Tabak would be aware of the neutrality of the Chaplain Service Provided.
Indeed it is quite common for non believer and believer to turn to a CHAPLAIN...

So if Chaplain Brotherton lead to Dr Vincent Tabaks supposed confession and susequent signed confession of which.....
 I'd love to see him sat with his lawyer having been explained to that the Chaplain would not likely divulge such sensitive material. And advising not to sign...

The written Confession was typed... And had not more information other than a plea of guilt... `to manslaughter, with no specific details regarding the action taken to come to this conclusion...

How can thsis be?????/

The Salvation Army comes under The Free Church group:http://www.freechurches.org.uk/Articles/385438/Free_Churches/Activities/Prison_Chaplaincy/Blog/Salvation_Army_Chaplains.aspx

So if in fact Chaplain Brotherton did not seek advice from the Free Church, who did he seek advice from as regards Dr Vincent Tabak??

And if his confession to the chaplain  is null and void, then his supposed written confession is too, because it was gained under false pretences.... IN MY OPINION......

What makes you think a prison chaplain would read Vincent Tabak "his rights?" Where have you got this idea from?

He was read his rights when he was arrested.

And what's makes you perceive prison chaplains as neutrial?

Vincent Tabak was on remand awaiting trial. He could have confessed to anyone, a prison officer, another prisoner, you, me?!

If Vincent Tabak confessed to murder to you what would you do with that knowledge? Would you read him his rights?

What makes you think "prison inmates" trust chaplains or anyone for that matter?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 06:42:29 AM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1524 on: October 06, 2018, 10:21:41 PM »

Did HE?????

Again... DID HE??

How can thsis be?????/

Why do you find a written confession suspicious?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1525 on: October 07, 2018, 08:15:44 AM »
Yawn

As you were.

Aka the backfire effect  8((()*/

jixy

« Reply #1526 on: October 07, 2018, 08:18:54 AM »
Not really... its good to debate without getting personal. You seem to agree with justsaying and myself about Tabak's case

When all this started it didnt look like any of us would agree on anything! Progress  8)--))

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1527 on: October 07, 2018, 08:21:43 AM »
Not really... its good to debate without getting personal. You seem to agree with justsaying and myself about Tabak's case

When all this started it didnt look like any of us would agree on anything! Progress  8)--))

None the less you've exploited the backfire effect

jixy

« Reply #1528 on: October 07, 2018, 08:30:31 AM »
I hate to disappoint you but I didnt have a plan.  If something that I dont like is put to me then I will respond. I didnt expect or want you to be involved in Tabak's case just pointing out your selective answering and points that you make while trying to attack anyone with a point!

I have to say your points are far more enjoyable when you are talking about possible miscarriage of justices cases than people who you used to know. My view, dont expect you to agree again of course!

It was good to debate the Tabak case with you for a while... normal service resumed  8**8:/:

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1529 on: October 07, 2018, 08:47:36 AM »
I hate to disappoint you but I didnt have a plan.  If something that I dont like is put to me then I will respond. I didnt expect or want you to be involved in Tabak's case just pointing out your selective answering and points that you make while trying to attack anyone with a point!

I have to say your points are far more enjoyable when you are talking about possible miscarriage of justices cases than people who you used to know. My view, dont expect you to agree again of course!

It was good to debate the Tabak case with you for a while... normal service resumed  8**8:/:

BS aside, what to you think causes people like Nine to persist in their erroneous beliefs regarding Tabaks confession?