Author Topic: The Bonnett/West Telephonic Incident Logs  (Read 10612 times)

Offline John

Re: The Bonnett/West Telephonic Incident Logs
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2018, 01:52:52 PM »
Posters are reminded to comment strictly according to the thread topic otherwise posts run the risk of being expunged.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: The Bonnett/West Telephonic Incident Logs
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2018, 11:45:26 AM »
Following on from John's post #90 and my previous requests about staying on-topic it is disappointing to see posters ignoring our requests.  The above post is completely unrelated to the topic and will be deleted shortly.

I'm all for encouraging debate and different points of view but please do so in the appropriate threads or start new ones and take note of the other rules on the home page:

* Posters are asked to keep to thread topics where possible
* Libellous or defamatory material will be removed on sight
* Abuse will not be tolerated. Break the rules expect a ban!

For those who wish to comment on topics underway on Blue please find relevant threads or start new ones either on the main case board ie here or here:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=79.0

For those who wish to comment on posters' posts elsewhere please remember if those posters are also members here the posts need to be kept civil. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?