Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1238520 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #5565 on: July 18, 2020, 10:13:30 AM »
And what was the situation like in Portugal six months later?  Yes that's right - parents are the prime suspects and despised by the entire nation for hiding their child's body and the police not searching for a body and not looking for anyone else.  Quite safe to return by then if you were the actual perpetrator I would think

... and having a good command of English who is to say he did not join 'the Three Arguidos forum' or one like it, to give him a platform to voice an opinion there.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5566 on: July 18, 2020, 10:56:37 AM »
... and having a good command of English who is to say he did not join 'the Three Arguidos forum' or one like it, to give him a platform to voice an opinion there.

Tony Bennett would love that.  He would start a Fund for him, no sweat.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5567 on: July 18, 2020, 10:57:46 AM »
Wonder what stance this will take ....Imo it will be more brainwashing but we will have to see.

Julie Anne Etchingham

https://i.servimg.com/u/f51/19/98/49/02/itv10.jpg

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5568 on: July 18, 2020, 10:59:28 AM »
Wonder what stance this will take ....Imo it will be more brainwashing but we will have to see.

Julie Anne Etchingham

I think its sceptics in general who have been brainwashed

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5569 on: July 18, 2020, 11:09:52 AM »

Well it is true that joining a forum does mean that a paedophile can hide in plain sight.....look at Nigel Nessling.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Myster

« Reply #5570 on: July 18, 2020, 11:19:14 AM »

Julie Anne Etchingham

Oh, good... thinking man's crumpet.  Must watch.  8((()*/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5571 on: July 18, 2020, 11:40:10 AM »
Oh, good... thinking man's crumpet.  Must watch.  8((()*/

Thought that was Joan Bakewell.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5572 on: July 18, 2020, 11:41:07 AM »

Julie Anne Etchingham

bet she's not a patch on Bilton of the beeb with his furry mike.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Myster

« Reply #5573 on: July 18, 2020, 11:46:07 AM »
Thought that was Joan Bakewell.
Out of my age bracket, I'm afraid... and a doyen of the Labour Party.  %56&
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5574 on: July 18, 2020, 12:19:29 PM »
Out of my age bracket, I'm afraid... and a doyen of the Labour Party.  %56&

Not a supporter of the Labour Party ? Now there’s a surprise  @)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5575 on: July 18, 2020, 01:10:10 PM »
Tanner did not have black hair during the time and she did not have a slim appearance.

Jane Tanner was wearing that same coloured top on 3 May 2007 that Jenny Murat saw.

"It was the middle of the evening and I saw the woman standing on the corner of the street just watching intently.

"I noticed her there and she kind of looked as if she was trying to hide from me. I do remember she was wearing a plum-coloured top.” Jenny Murat
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #5576 on: July 18, 2020, 01:22:58 PM »
Jane Tanner was wearing that same coloured top on 3 May 2007 that Jenny Murat saw.

"It was the middle of the evening and I saw the woman standing on the corner of the street just watching intently.

"I noticed her there and she kind of looked as if she was trying to hide from me. I do remember she was wearing a plum-coloured top.” Jenny Murat
Did Jenny Murat identify Jane Tanner as such?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #5577 on: July 18, 2020, 01:28:23 PM »
From the PJ files: ‘At about 19.00 they all went back to their own apartments with the children. The witness bathed her children, read them a story and put them to bed. E**e who was unwell and having trouble sleeping, stayed with her father, who had arrived in the meantime. The witness went for dinner at the Tapas restaurant at about 20.30’. Tanner was not outside her apartment at 20h00.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5578 on: July 18, 2020, 01:33:45 PM »
Did Jenny Murat identify Jane Tanner as such?

She said she saw the woman staring in the direction of apartment 5A so from her vehicle angle she would not have got a good look at her face to be able to recognise her. But she did notice the purple top that Jane was wearing as CCTV proves.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5579 on: July 18, 2020, 02:33:31 PM »
From the PJ files: ‘At about 19.00 they all went back to their own apartments with the children. The witness bathed her children, read them a story and put them to bed. E**e who was unwell and having trouble sleeping, stayed with her father, who had arrived in the meantime. The witness went for dinner at the Tapas restaurant at about 20.30’. Tanner was not outside her apartment at 20h00.

Jez Wilkins saw her outside in purple (imagine that lol) and that was not in her statement i.e that she was loitering outside.