Author Topic: The beating and conviction of Leonor Cipriano  (Read 113022 times)

debunker

Re: The beating and conviction of Leonor Cipriano
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2013, 08:43:05 PM »
It's an open document in FARO Court of Law, go there and look for yourself - I did.

So you are saying that he is no longer subject to his prison sentence?

I call bullshit

icabodcrane

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2013, 09:46:12 PM »
The child murderess cipriano wasn't convicted on the strength of a confession alone was she  ?

I seem to remember reading the most horrific details of the little girl's finger nails being  left in the front door  (  as she had clung onto it while being dragged back into the house  )   8(8-))

debunker

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 10:21:47 PM »
The child murderess cipriano wasn't convicted on the strength of a confession alone was she  ?

I seem to remember reading the most horrific details of the little girl's finger nails being  left in the front door  (  as she had clung onto it while being dragged back into the house  )   8(8-))

Cite?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2013, 10:25:53 PM »

Cipriano's confession was given the day before the alleged beating and in the presence of her lawyer.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

icabodcrane

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2013, 10:35:32 PM »

Cite?

cite ?  pfft

....   read the Supreme Court of Justice  case ruling

This woman is a degenerate  and the eight year old daughter she was convicted of murdering lived her short life in misery

That people are defending this monstrous woman takes my breath away ! 

debunker

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2013, 10:42:59 PM »

Cite?

cite ?  pfft

This woman is a degenerate  and the eight year old daughter she was convicted of murdering lived her short life in misery

I am not defending her, merely asking you to back up your claims.

Did the trial prove those were the girl's finger scratches, or was it a police claim. What was the quali t y of the evidence.

icabodcrane

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2013, 10:48:21 PM »

Cite?

cite ?  pfft

Did the trial prove those were the girl's finger scratches, or was it a police claim. What was the quali t y of the evidence.

Christ debunker !

Do you really want to split hairs about just how foul this piece of  **** Cipriano  is  ?

Go somewhere else for it 

debunker

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2013, 10:54:41 PM »

Cite?

cite ?  pfft

Christ debunker !

Do you really want to split hairs about just how foul this piece of  **** Cipriano  is  ?

Go somewhere else for it

So you admit you have no evidence to back up your doubtful contention.

icabodcrane

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2013, 11:03:02 PM »

Cite?

cite ?  pfft

Christ debunker !

Go somewhere else for it

So you admit you have no evidence to back up your doubtful contention.

Anyone who chooses to get into a debate about their  'doubts'  about the Cipriano case  ...  ( the case of a little girl who was treated appallingly all her life,  until it was ended viciously at the hands of her bestial mother and uncle ) ... must be pretty twisted 

I don't choose to 

debunker

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2013, 11:12:27 PM »
What a bullshit excuse for refusing to back up his claims with a cite.

Offline sadie

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2013, 11:17:28 PM »
Icabadcrane

You are making me very angry.  Leonor Cipriano was convicted on TORTURED OUT EVIDENCE

So called evidence TORTURED OUT OF THREE PEOPLE.   Leonor, Joao and Leandro

THAT IS NOT EVIDENCE

Thanks to Bren, Leonor Cipriano after her torture:

Not only was Leonor tortured but so allegedly were Joao and Leandro.  Unfortunately NO PHOTOGRAPHS were taken of them

This case will go down in history as one of the most cruel and unsafe verdicts ever

Are you some sort of fascist that you think torture like this acceptable, Bod?

icabodcrane

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2013, 11:18:28 PM »

This is what's bullshit

...  you defending a convicted child murderess who is a degenerate and waste of space as a human being  ...  for no other reason than it's implications on Amaral ...  and consequently the McCanns

Using  the miserable life and death of little Joana Cipriano as part of an agenda  ...  that's what's bullshit !

debunker

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2013, 11:24:28 PM »

This is what's bullshit

...  you defending a convicted child murderess who is a degenerate and waste of space as a human being  ...  for no other reason than it's implications on Amaral ...  and consequently the McCanns

Using  the miserable life and death of little Joana Cipriano as part of an agenda  ...  that's what's bullshit !

You are a LIAR.

I have not defended her at all.

I merely asked you for a cite.

It is no wonder you are so stupid as you cannot even read simple English.

Show me where I defended her rather than questioning your unsupported claims.

icabodcrane

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2013, 11:31:05 PM »

This is what's bullshit

You are a LIAR.

Calm down debunker  ...  think of your blood pressure

...  and if you are not defending Cipriano  (  and given your avowed dedication to the law and it's pronouncements )   ...  you must accept that Cipriano is guilty of murdering her eight year old daughter

You  do  accept that,  don't you  ? 

debunker

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2013, 11:35:14 PM »

This is what's bullshit

You are a LIAR.

Calm down debunker  ...  think of your blood pressure

...  and if you are not defending Cipriano  (  and given your avowed dedication to the law and it's pronouncements )   ...  you must accept that Cipriano is guilty of murdering her eight year old daughter

You  do  accept that,  don't you  ?

I accept that she has been found guilty of the offence.

I have some concerns that given current Portuguese Police Practice that we may not yet know the full story.

It took us Brits twenty years to admit that the Birmingham Six had had their confessions beaten out of them.

But you are right, her current position is that she is a criminal - as is Amaral.