Author Topic: Communication from within WHF post Pamela Boutflour's tel. call with June  (Read 687 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

PB called WHF circa 10pm on 6th Aug and spoke with her sister and SC.  Thereafter claims (from various sources) of communication coming out of WHF are as follows:

1. Tel call from NB to JB at circa 3.15am

2. Tel call from NB to EP at circa 3.30am?

3. EP's attempts to communicate with occupants within WHF via a loudhailer met with a response.

4. Tel call from ? to EP via 999 at circa 6.00am

I believe 1 as I believe JB innocent and SC responsible but 2, 3 and 4 simply don't stand up imo.

Firstly how would it be possible to conceal 2, 3 and 4 in terms of content ie what was said?  No one seriously suspected JB in the early days so there was no need for anyone to conceal such communication.  What would be the reason for concealing?

The fact the raid team were called upon and numerous officers drafted in shows how the soc quickly escalated from a likely 'domestic' and resolve by a patrol car to an unknown situation possibly involving firearms.  All of this in a quiet village with low rates of crime.

If EP received a call from NB word would soon spread to officers outside WHF including JB.  Numerous officers were stood outside WHF along with JB.  EP senior officers were involved and all were hooked up with police radios including local and regional offices and officers in transit.  The idea 2, 3 and 4 took place and we never get to hear the detail ie what was said is just nonsensical.

If EP actually made contact with someone inside the farmhouse what exactly was said?  Why do we never hear about the content?  PC Collins used the loudhailer whilst he was stood away from the farmhouse.  If someone responded he/she would need to make his/her presence known at a window/door/on the roof etc.  He/she would need to shout to make him/herself heard and this would be known to numerous others stood around the farm including JB.

David has provided the documentary evidence showing the claimed 999 call was simply the police using a 999 line to listen in.

All of this is best explained by shoddy paperwork. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Communication from within WHF post Pamela Boutflour's tel. call with June
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 03:30:34 PM »
Actually I was getting a bit carried away above in saying that we don't hear about the content of any call from NB to EP.  Of course we have the logs which imo are simply police officers writing up logs using different person/words but represent the one call from JB. 

When I said we never hear about the content I was meaning intonation/emotion.  If anyone received a call from NB not only would they be concerned with the verbal content but how NB sounded eg hurried, frightened etc.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?