Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 102975 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #750 on: February 03, 2017, 08:04:17 PM »
The Supreme Court decision has no bearing on the actual scenario of Madeleine going missing.

I'm glad to see you say that. This trial was all about the McCanns and their sense of entitlement, no one else.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #751 on: February 03, 2017, 09:34:32 PM »
Worthy of a read:
https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=19061
"Tips on How to Avoid Becoming a Victim

Scams

Small groups of adolescents/young adults/women occasionally commit petty thefts and vehicle burglaries around common tourist spots (plazas, beaches, cafes, etc.)".

The interesting bit is what is NOT mentioned.

ETA I meant in the whole document for those with the attention span of a goldfish..... 8(>((
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 09:46:06 PM by Alice Purjorick »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfie

« Reply #752 on: February 03, 2017, 09:37:09 PM »
This case has similarities to the McCann case.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZEkcLoeSs
Interesting Rob.  A burglar who breaks into a home and decides to steal a child instead. 

ferryman

« Reply #753 on: February 03, 2017, 10:41:23 PM »
Interesting Rob.  A burglar who breaks into a home and decides to steal a child instead.

Nah!

That sort of thing never happens ....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #754 on: February 03, 2017, 10:52:56 PM »
Nah!

That sort of thing never happens ....

Did he sell her to child traffickers or a childless couple who wanted a child?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #755 on: February 03, 2017, 11:10:00 PM »
I'm glad to see you say that. This trial was all about the McCanns and their sense of entitlement, no one else.
That is what libel cases are all about.  I tend to think people have taken the trial to be a de facto criminal case.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #756 on: February 03, 2017, 11:12:20 PM »
Not only that but the police offering the parent a plea deal to admit it was an accidental death.  Final outcome was a huge payout for damages.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Alfie

« Reply #757 on: February 03, 2017, 11:35:20 PM »
Did he sell her to child traffickers or a childless couple who wanted a child?
No.  He broke into a house with the intent to burgle it, stole a three year year old girl instead while her father was asleep upstairs, sexually assaulted and murdered her, and her innocent father was the chief suspect in a botched police investigation.  A tragic case which busts a few preconceptions which I've seen voiced on this forum.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #758 on: February 03, 2017, 11:40:19 PM »
No.  He broke into a house with the intent to burgle it, stole a three year year old girl instead while her father was asleep upstairs, sexually assaulted and murdered her, and her innocent father was the chief suspect in a botched police investigation.  A tragic case which busts a few preconceptions which I've seen voiced on this forum.

So no child traffickers then ? I thought that was the lead OG were working on?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Alfie

« Reply #759 on: February 03, 2017, 11:42:21 PM »
So no child traffickers then ? I thought that was the lead OG were working on?
Is it?  I thought the parents were the chief suspects, do make up your mind!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #760 on: February 03, 2017, 11:43:03 PM »

so that rather answers the question re  a plausible theory for abduction....nice

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #761 on: February 03, 2017, 11:51:26 PM »
Is it?  I thought the parents were the chief suspects, do make up your mind!

Well you said last week that you had no reason not to believe that the tabloid article that OG were following a lead which involved child traffickers was true. I think it may be you who needs to make your mind up Alfie.

Alfie

« Reply #762 on: February 03, 2017, 11:52:13 PM »
Well you said last week that you had no reason not to believe that the tabloid article that OG were following a lead which involved child traffickers was true. I think it may be you who needs to make your mind up Alfie.
I have no reason to disbelieve it still, and your point is?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #763 on: February 03, 2017, 11:56:07 PM »
I have no reason to disbelieve it still, and your point is?

So the case posted by RB is actually nothing like Madeleine's case because ( according to what you believe) it is not a burglary gone wrong.

Alfie

« Reply #764 on: February 04, 2017, 12:03:49 AM »
So the case posted by RB is actually nothing like Madeleine's case because ( according to what you believe) it is not a burglary gone wrong.
Err...are you mistaking me for Operation Grange?  Personally I think Madeleine was stolen by a predatory paedophile, murdered and dumped in the local vicinity, very much like the case Rob cited.  If Operation Grange believe something else then that must be because  they have information I have not been privy to.