Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 101662 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #195 on: January 23, 2017, 11:23:05 AM »
From personal experience I would say there is a strong genetic element

So would I.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #196 on: January 23, 2017, 11:34:55 AM »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

ferryman

« Reply #197 on: January 23, 2017, 11:36:12 AM »
I believe that Madeleine was abducted to be sold to a family.

Strictly by comparison with other (possible) scenarios that would be fantastic if true.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #198 on: January 23, 2017, 11:41:44 AM »
Strictly by comparison with other (possible) scenarios that would be fantastic if true.

It would be fantastic.  And I'm not giving up hope.

Offline jassi

« Reply #199 on: January 23, 2017, 12:18:30 PM »
I believe that Madeleine was abducted to be sold to a family.

You mean like a slave ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2017, 12:23:26 PM »

You mean like a slave ?

Please don't be ridiculous.

Offline jassi

« Reply #201 on: January 23, 2017, 12:26:05 PM »
Please don't be ridiculous.

Why is it ridiculous?  People are still sold into slavery in certain countries.
Why should you assume that Madeleine was taken for any pleasant purpose?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2017, 01:04:52 PM »
Why is it ridiculous?  People are still sold into slavery in certain countries.
Why should you assume that Madeleine was taken for any pleasant purpose?

You know very well what I meant.  But if you think that there is a possibility that Madeleine was abducted to become a slave to a family then please do feel free to try starting a Topic on the subject.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #203 on: January 23, 2017, 01:05:06 PM »
It seems those who believe that Madeleine was abducted don't have a logical plausible theory showing who, how or why it happened. They just 'believe' it happened and some even hope she's alive, despite the statistical unlikelihood that she would be. It seems no-one is prepared to put any work in to support their beliefs.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #204 on: January 23, 2017, 01:09:39 PM »
It seems those who believe that Madeleine was abducted don't have a logical plausible theory showing who, how or why it happened. They just 'believe' it happened and some even hope she's alive, despite the statistical unlikelihood that she would be. It seems no-one is prepared to put any work in to support their beliefs.

Nothing to do with not putting any work in to support my beliefs.  I have done that.  I just don't feel inclined to share.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #205 on: January 23, 2017, 01:24:22 PM »
I have a logical, plausible theory of abduction naming at least one of the participants.  There are two easy ways to implement such an abduction.  As to why, that would be conjecture given the absence of evidence.

And since I cannot prove that this is what happened, I would be well into libel land in laying out all of the components.

The core information was sent to Operation Grange some months ago, together with a simple check that can only be carried out by a recognised legal authority.

In the usual absence of feedback from OG, I cannot tell whether this simple test was conducted, or not.
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2017, 01:28:45 PM »
I have a logical, plausible theory of abduction naming at least one of the participants.  There are two easy ways to implement such an abduction.  As to why, that would be conjecture given the absence of evidence.

And since I cannot prove that this is what happened, I would be well into libel land in laying out all of the components.

The core information was sent to Operation Grange some months ago, together with a simple check that can only be carried out by a recognised legal authority.

In the usual absence of feedback from OG, I cannot tell whether this simple test was conducted, or not.

My thoughts also.

Alfie

« Reply #207 on: January 23, 2017, 01:37:01 PM »
Are you serious?!  If she was abducted by a stranger then no one here would have any idea who took her or why it happened.  We have demonstrated however that there was opportunity for her to have been taken.  I can  speculate that she was taken to be raped or abused and then disposed of by a paedophile, which is a perfectly plausible (if unpalatable) theory.  I can also speculate that she was disposed of not that far from the place she was taken and murdered.  But to say that abduction is neither logical or plausible is patently absurd.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #208 on: January 23, 2017, 01:49:08 PM »

What utter rubbish
That's what you would like to believe
According to SY abduction is possible and probable
You have agreed SY think it possible
You are in total denial

Offline Benice

« Reply #209 on: January 23, 2017, 01:52:51 PM »
It seems those who believe that Madeleine was abductd don't have a logical plausible theory showing who, how or why it happened. They just 'believe' it happened and some even hope she's alive, despite the statistical unlikelihood that she would be. It seems no-one is prepared to put any work in to support their beliefs.

All I can say is that you must have missed an awful lot of posts then G.

My own main theory is that it was pre-planned and the abductor(s) entered and left 5A via the front door.  It was all over and done with in a couple of minutes and he/they were miles away by car long before the police were called.    I think Madeleine is probably dead and buried somewhere in Portugal - but until evidence of her death is found, I'll carry on hoping that she is alive.

There are lots of reasons why Portugal and PdL were attractive places for an abductor to choose - all posted on here at various times, including the main reason -  which IMO -  was the PJ policy to keep any immediate information from the public. ie. 'No Press'  -  which was a major advantage to any would-be perpetrator.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal