Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 102463 times)

Alfie

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2017, 07:45:25 PM »
if an abductor can walk into a house where the mother is present and take a child out of a bath then Maddie could have been abducted
The abduction by a stranger of Elizabeth Smart from her bedroom and in front of her awake sister is another example.

Offline misty

« Reply #271 on: January 23, 2017, 07:56:12 PM »
Anyone sitting on the balconies of the upper floor apartments on the east end of block 2 can see both the front of block 5 & the side gate of 5a.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #272 on: January 23, 2017, 08:01:33 PM »
Did you not read my post?  Also, I suggest you read the Mirror article I linked to, it may shed some light.

As you prefer not to answer I will assume you have realised that parents being in the Tapas does not mean their kids are home alone.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline misty

« Reply #273 on: January 23, 2017, 08:02:37 PM »
Thanks, Misty.

Am I correct in thinking that this was a false crime report?

I think it was a false alarm, Eleanor, although whether it was just an alarm going off I'm not sure.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2017, 08:06:19 PM »
If they had spoken to Silvia Batista they would know the McCanns didn't have a babysitter that night , and if they could see both Gerry and Kate seated at the restaurant they would be correct in assuming the kids were home alone.

Do you have a cite for Silvia knowing the McCann's didn't have a babysitter on 3rd? How would they know the kids weren't at the night creche? How would they know they were in 5A? Honestly!
Result = happy posting.

Offline misty

« Reply #275 on: January 23, 2017, 08:29:04 PM »
There are some links to alleged comments made by SB on this site (sorry Mods!)
http://3as.madeleinemccann.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14070&sid=7c0d0c8ed6dd8ecedb83682290d29550

A comment probably correct back in the day..
"From MW Website

Baby Sitting........Extra baby sitting can be arranged in the resort through our Childcare Manager from 12 euros per hour.....24 hour notice required."

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #276 on: January 23, 2017, 08:35:54 PM »
Do you have a cite for Silvia knowing the McCann's didn't have a babysitter on 3rd? How would they know the kids weren't at the night creche? How would they know they were in 5A? Honestly!
Haven't you been following the thread on Silvia, she had an interview in Portugal where she made that claim.  It had been discussed on this forum before.  Here is an early reference http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4538.msg187136#msg187136  They might know it is impossible to take 3 kids to night creche successfully with all the rules and carrying kids to and fro. 
They might not know for certain but take the punt that they were on target.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #277 on: January 23, 2017, 08:37:53 PM »
I asked you a simple question, why are you refusing to answer?  It is an extremely relevant question considering the fact that you are attempting to rip my argument to shreds, when as far as I recall you actually share my opinion that abduction is the most likely explanation for Madeleine's disappearance.  Indeed you presented some bizarre little maths equation not long back in which (IIRC) you put abduction at the top at 20% or something (even though with the other two possibilities the sum did not add up to a hundred). 

I'm seriously wondering what I'm doing even attempting to engage with you as you appear so outwith the realms of reasonable, rational discussion it hardly seems worth the bother.  Sorry if this seems rude.   8(8-))
You didn't engage, Alfie. Taking a detailed post and simply labelling it as bizarre, a la Davel, is not engaging.

If you want to engage, you need to explain why your line of reasoning precludes the McCanns dunit, Oldfield dunnit, and the potential involvement of others in the Tapas 9.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #278 on: January 23, 2017, 08:40:00 PM »
http://3as.madeleinemccann.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14070&sid=7c0d0c8ed6dd8ecedb83682290d29550

"From MW Website

Baby Sitting........Extra baby sitting can be arranged in the resort through our Childcare Manager from 12 euros per hour.....24 hour notice required."
Unfortunately the links are broken but there has been so much discussion parts of that interview are still available

"http://www.terra.com.pe/noticias/articu ... 934149.htm

La directora de servicios t├®cnicos del resort Ocean Club, Silvia Batista, afirm├│ que la misma noche en que Madeleine desapareci├│, ella en persona le ofreci├│ el servicio de cuidado de ni├▒os "porque el hotel es responsable por los hijos de los clientes, pero ellos lo rechazaron"

Translation:

The director of the Ocean Club's technical services, Silvia Batista, confirmed that on the same night Madeleine disappeared, she in person offered them the babysitting service, because the hotel is responsible for its guests, but they rejected her offer."

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #279 on: January 23, 2017, 08:44:22 PM »
You didn't engage, Alfie. Taking a detailed post and simply labelling it as bizarre, a la Davel, is not engaging.

If you want to engage, you need to explain why your line of reasoning precludes the McCanns dunit, Oldfield dunnit, and the potential involvement of others in the Tapas 9.
I don't believe that can be done on here as we'd be stopped because of "libel", even if we proposed it as a theory.
Moderation

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #280 on: January 23, 2017, 08:46:28 PM »
Thanks, Misty.

Am I correct in thinking that this was a false crime report?
I believe not.  There was a 'report' (actually 3 phone calls to Lagos GNR) on the night.  Having just hacked my way through the 'were the GNR distracted' thread from 2014, there is speculation that it was false and that it might have been a diversion.  But there is nothing I read in the thread that evidences 'false'.

topic=5112.0  Enjoy!
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #281 on: January 23, 2017, 08:48:40 PM »

"From MW Website

There's some very interesting comments on that site, do you believe all of them? The McCanns in Caplins and having to be brought back because of crying children, all the staff gossiping about them the morning after? No wonder they were offered a baby-sitter! If they were, of course. Silvia said nothing of that in her official statements. They knew there were baby-sitters, but preferred leaving the kids home alone.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #282 on: January 23, 2017, 08:53:43 PM »
There's some very interesting comments on that site, do you believe all of them? The McCanns in Caplins and having to be brought back because of crying children, all the staff gossiping about them the morning after? No wonder they were offered a baby-sitter! If they were, of course. Silvia said nothing of that in her official statements. They knew there were baby-sitters, but preferred leaving the kids home alone.
So are you denying that Silvia ever made a comment where it was reported (after translation :The director of the Ocean Club's technical services, Silvia Batista, confirmed that on the same night Madeleine disappeared, she in person offered them the babysitting service, because the hotel is responsible for its guests, but they rejected her offer.")?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #283 on: January 23, 2017, 08:57:35 PM »

perhaps you could take your own advice and address the post... I challenged your assertion that there is no evidence that the mccanns are not suspects....you are wrong...there is

to say therefore I simply labellled your post as bizarre is also wrong...attention to detail....c minus must do better

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2017, 09:02:06 PM »
Are you ignoring the PJ who after all have primacy over the investigation.
Yes.

My understanding of the PJ involvement is that it consists of 2 parts.  The first is the effort in Oporto.  I know only a little about this, but its focus seems to be outside Portugal.  The second is the effort on the Algarve, which despite the primacy quote is merely a unit to handle legitimate requests emanating from Operation Grange.

If I went to the PJ I would get hauled down to Portimão or Faro for a day in their company.  This would be the excruciating routine of questions in Portuguese, translated into English, response in English and typed up in Portuguese. 

Then what would happen to the information?  At best, it would get sent to OG, which I have already done.  At worst, it would get sent to Oporto, upon which I could get hauled to either Faro or Oporto.  Such jolly times.

And then when the case gets archived, my personal and contact details will get revealed for every aspiring journalist to see.

The information has already been communicated to the UK team.  I will not get invited to Belgravia.  And my personal details will not ever become public.
What's up, old man?