Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 102478 times)

Alfie

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #375 on: January 24, 2017, 06:42:08 PM »
What pattern was that then?
Saturday; no children left.
Sunday; only 8 of the group went to the Tapas to dine.
Tuesday; ditto
Wednesday; ditto.

The only night they were all at the Tapas was Monday. No pattern there of all being out every night Alfie.

How would a spur of the moment abductor know there were children alone in the apartment?
How many nights in a row did the McCanns leave the kids to dine at the Tapas? 
Second question - I didn't say he knew they were alone.  When the sex attacks happened on other children in the Algarve holiday apartments the children had not been left alone as far as I'm aware.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #376 on: January 24, 2017, 06:42:49 PM »
Which one is Madeleine?

Do you really not know?
Or just making a light-hearted quip at the expense of a missing child?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #377 on: January 24, 2017, 06:43:50 PM »
Nice one.  *&*%£

Hysterically funny.  8(8-))
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #378 on: January 24, 2017, 06:44:31 PM »
when the little girl in the UK was taken from her bath....how did the abductor know she was on her own....think about it

the level of denial by the sceptics is amazing....an abduction would have been very simple

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #379 on: January 24, 2017, 06:49:38 PM »
when the little girl in the UK was taken from her bath....how did the abductor know she was on her own....think about it

the level of denial by the sceptics is amazing....an abduction would have been very simple

You been asked often enough and had more than enough time to give us the full SP but thus far your contribution is simple statements with no detail.
Detail out how simple it would be then under the conditions obtaining at the time.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfie

« Reply #380 on: January 24, 2017, 06:50:11 PM »

Elizabeth Smart was abducted from her bedroom, her parents were present in the house at the time, her sister present in the same room.  Apparently this means her abduction was neither plausible, nor logical, yet it happened.   Go figure.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #381 on: January 24, 2017, 07:08:53 PM »
You been asked often enough and had more than enough time to give us the full SP but thus far your contribution is simple statements with no detail.
Detail out how simple it would be then under the conditions obtaining at the time.

abduction is quite possible as evidenced by my previous post...that is all that is needed
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 10:27:22 PM by John »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #382 on: January 24, 2017, 07:26:00 PM »
I'm being serious.   Which one is Madeleine?

Thank you for helping me to make my point. It's not so easy deciding which one is her, is it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #383 on: January 24, 2017, 07:27:30 PM »
abduction is quite possible as evidenced by my previous post...that is all that is needed

We are talking about Madeleine McCanns disappearance.
Detail that out if you can.
Also spot the difference between the case you quoted and the McCann case.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 10:28:06 PM by John »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #384 on: January 24, 2017, 07:30:22 PM »
Elizabeth Smart was abducted from her bedroom, her parents were present in the house at the time, her sister present in the same room.  Apparently this means her abduction was neither plausible, nor logical, yet it happened.   Go figure.

No it doesn't. It means you have chosen a poor example to illustrate your point.........because the example bears no resemblance to the MM case.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #385 on: January 24, 2017, 07:37:17 PM »
We are talking about Madeleine McCanns disappearance.
Detail that out if you can.
Also spot the difference between the case you quoted and the McCann case.

lots of diferences but both stranger abduction showing just how easy it is to take a child from under the noses of parents

Alfie

« Reply #386 on: January 24, 2017, 07:38:33 PM »
If an abductor can take a child from a locked house in which her parents are sleeping, how much easier to take a child from an unlocked house in which the parents are not present?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1988653/chilling-footage-of-serial-child-abductor-who-entered-victims-homes-in-early-hours-as-parents-slept/

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #387 on: January 24, 2017, 07:58:30 PM »
How many nights in a row did the McCanns leave the kids to dine at the Tapas? 
Second question - I didn't say he knew they were alone.  When the sex attacks happened on other children in the Algarve holiday apartments the children had not been left alone as far as I'm aware.

Now it's not 'the group' it's just the McCanns. I hope you don't play football, you'll never find the goalposts. Does he notice one person seems to stay in most nights? Does he wonder what they're doing, if they are checking the kids? There's a group here, you can't ignore what the others are doing if there's a chance they will appear behind you.

So he's strolling past 5A before 10pm and decides to pop in on the off chance that there are children alone in there? Rubbish! The sex attacks you are referring to were much later when all were sleeping.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #388 on: January 24, 2017, 08:16:10 PM »
lots of diferences but both stranger abduction showing just how easy it is to take a child from under the noses of parents

I am still waiting for your detailed explanation. YOu seem to either have not spotted the main difference or are deliberately ignoring it despite my having posted it earlier today.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #389 on: January 24, 2017, 09:39:31 PM »
If an abductor can take a child from a locked house in which her parents are sleeping, how much easier to take a child from an unlocked house in which the parents are not present?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1988653/chilling-footage-of-serial-child-abductor-who-entered-victims-homes-in-early-hours-as-parents-slept/

The Sun.
You're 'avin' a larf ........................ @)(++(*