Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 101678 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #525 on: January 27, 2017, 02:31:26 PM »
So some one who smokes is suspicious,perhaps they were banished to smoke out side because their partner didn't like them smoking in the apartment or maybe the smoker even had a conscience about tainting the apartment with smoke.

Too bleedin' obvious and simple, Barrier.
I was going to list all the dodgy ne'er do wells, police officers, passers by and strange inexplicable [to whom?]occurrences which form part of the vast conspiracy which contrived the disappearance....  8(>((
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfie

« Reply #526 on: January 27, 2017, 02:34:15 PM »
RO left the same time as MO,after checking in the McCann apartment MO returned,RO stayed in his apartment with his sick daughter until his wife JT came to let him return for his meal,the time is narrowing even further.So in answer to the following quoted post  it appears as if any one having a quick glance would have to be very quick, one blink and they would miss all 9 being there at one time on the night of 3/05/2007.
Once JT had been observed leaving the table to return to her apartment that would have left 10 minutes with 8 people sat around the table eating - a quick glance would have verified this, and would have confirmed that the apartment 5a residents were sat put.  You can blink hundreds of times in 10 minutes, and no doubt steal a kid too. 

Offline barrier

« Reply #527 on: January 27, 2017, 02:37:17 PM »
Once JT had been observed leaving the table to return to her apartment that would have left 10 minutes with 8 people sat around the table eating - a quick glance would have verified this, and would have confirmed that the apartment 5a residents were sat put.  You can blink hundreds of times in 10 minutes, and no doubt steal a kid too.

7 don't forget RO was still with his sick child,the time is even narrower.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline misty

« Reply #528 on: January 27, 2017, 02:42:14 PM »

Which makes a time frame of between 9.05pm & 9.30 pm the most likely time an abductor would have struck - immediately after all the group had been seen to head off to the bar for dinner.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #529 on: January 27, 2017, 02:45:08 PM »
Bump this for Alfie from one of my earlier posts.

The statements to PJ on 4th May 2007 are at variance with later accounts. Both cannot be right therefore the status of the appartment's security remains unknown. Any postulation based on a specific security condition will be fundamentally flawed.
Why have you discounted the 4th May 2007 statements ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Online Eleanor

« Reply #530 on: January 27, 2017, 02:50:21 PM »
Which makes a time frame of between 9.05pm & 9.30 pm the most likely time an abductor would have struck - immediately after all the group had been seen to head off to the bar for dinner.

This is what I believe the correct time frame to be.

Offline barrier

« Reply #531 on: January 27, 2017, 03:05:12 PM »

But they weren't all there at one go after 9.05,lots of toing and throwing.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #532 on: January 27, 2017, 03:11:04 PM »

Why that narrow time frame,GM left the apartment at about 9-10/15,no one bothered to check on Madeleine again before 10 again.

Offline jassi

« Reply #533 on: January 27, 2017, 03:19:11 PM »
Supposing Smithman is THE man, what is the latest time he could have left 5A and get to the place that he was seen  ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfie

« Reply #534 on: January 27, 2017, 03:19:17 PM »
2145: RJO returns to table to eat main course leaving JT in 5D.

Offline barrier

« Reply #535 on: January 27, 2017, 03:27:56 PM »

2145: RJO returns to table to eat main course leaving JT in 5D.

So the quick glance is taken from where? at night,  to identify the occupiers of 5a were in the restaurant?

Offline jassi

« Reply #536 on: January 27, 2017, 03:39:13 PM »
That's quite interesting. Where would a watcher need to be to see both the patio area of 5A and the Tapas restaurant table ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #537 on: January 27, 2017, 03:57:56 PM »
That's quite interesting. Where would a watcher need to be to see both the patio area of 5A and the Tapas restaurant table ?
I have covered this on a Luz Tour.  The passageway to the south of block 4 is ideal.  It has no through traffic (pedestrian) because it is blocked at the west end.

The lighting arrangement means this location is in darkness while the Tapas was in light.  One can see but not be seen.
What's up, old man?

Alfie

« Reply #538 on: January 27, 2017, 04:28:07 PM »
So the quick glance is taken from where? at night,  to identify the occupiers of 5a were in the restaurant?
From a vantage point which affords a quick glance of the Tapas restaurant, I would have thought.

Offline jassi

« Reply #539 on: January 27, 2017, 04:44:35 PM »
I have covered this on a Luz Tour.  The passageway to the south of block 4 is ideal.  It has no through traffic (pedestrian) because it is blocked at the west end.

The lighting arrangement means this location is in darkness while the Tapas was in light.  One can see but not be seen.

What sort of distance from Tapas?
Is the area sufficiently elevated to see over the wall?

Or maybe not -