Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 101673 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #795 on: February 04, 2017, 06:18:29 PM »
You seem to be under the impression that child abductors generally are terrifically timid and risk averse individuals that aren't prepared to risk opening a shutter for fear of upsetting their quarry.  I really don't know where you got that idea from?

That's the idea you are putting about that you believe others believe.
What makes you think criminals committing burglary for whatever purpose and breaking and entering, run around like the Wild Man of Borneo creating as much racket as they can?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #796 on: February 04, 2017, 06:36:49 PM »
I have seen no plausible logical theory of abduction set out on this thread or anywhere else. Does that mean there isn't one? Not at all, just that no-one has set one out. The ones attempted on the thread weren't convincing. It's perfectly possible that a wandering nutter went into the apartment, saw Madeleine and took her. But. He didn't leave  his exit point wide open like the Fox abductor, he closed the door behind him. [also two gates if he left by the patio door]. He also picked his way past the sleeping twins to open a window and raise some noisy shutters, allegedly. The McCann abduction story has features which make the behaviour of their abductor inexplicable imo.

I for one could not bothered to spend time working out a theory...we know its possible so thats enough

Alfie

« Reply #797 on: February 04, 2017, 07:15:45 PM »

Haven't you already asked me this rather unpleasant question?  I have already given you my theory, I suggest you read back if you have forgotten.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 07:49:11 PM by Brietta »

Offline jassi

« Reply #798 on: February 04, 2017, 07:21:35 PM »
Why do you find it unpleasant? Why shy away from what is a likely possibility?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #799 on: February 04, 2017, 07:25:20 PM »
Why do you find it unpleasant? Why shy away from what is a likely possibility?

this is unfortunately very possible...its easy for me to accept taht because I am not involved
the mccanns will have been told not to even consider it but to beleive maddie is still alive and being treated well...its called the power of positive thinking...its a coping mechanism and entirely consistent with the abduction scenario

stephen25000

« Reply #800 on: February 04, 2017, 07:46:18 PM »
What abduction ?

There is no evidence, certainly no forensics to support it.

Absolutely no evidence, of a third party in the apartment on the night Madeleine disappeared, and Mitchell admitted that.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #801 on: February 04, 2017, 07:54:01 PM »
Distasteful

If we shied away from everything distasteful, which is purely a subjective term anyway, in life then we might as well dig a hole jump in it and pull it in after us.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #802 on: February 04, 2017, 07:54:32 PM »
What abduction ?

There is no evidence, certainly no forensics to support it.

Absolutely no evidence, of a third party in the apartment on the night Madeleine disappeared, and Mitchell admitted that.

there is evidence as confirmed by SY....cite for mitchells admission ....you are wrong

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #803 on: February 04, 2017, 07:56:53 PM »
If we shied away from everything distasteful, which is purely a subjective term anyway, in life then we might as well dig a hole jump in it and pull it in after us.

what you are saying is...life is difficult...and when we accept life is difficult it no longer matters

stephen25000

« Reply #804 on: February 04, 2017, 08:02:18 PM »
there is evidence as confirmed by SY....cite for mitchells admission ....you are wrong

This has been cited on numerous occasions. You appear to have a short memory.

So once again.............

' “There was no evidence of a break-in. I'm not going into the detail, but I can say that Kate and Gerry are firmly of the view that somebody got into the apartment and took Madeleine out the window as their means of escape. To do that they did not necessarily have to tamper with anything. They got out of the window fairly easily”.

...and absolutely no evidence at all anyone went into or out of the window.

The only identified fingerprints are Kate McCann's. FACT.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #805 on: February 04, 2017, 08:06:45 PM »

' “There was no evidence of a break-in. I'm not going into the detail, but I can say that Kate and Gerry are firmly of the view that somebody got into the apartment and took Madeleine out the window as their means of escape. To do that they did not necessarily have to tamper with anything. They got out of the window fairly easily”.

first sniping post of the night

you have shown yourself to be wrong
mitchel said there was no evidence of a break in not that there was no a third party being in the apartment

a third party could have entered with a key and there would be no evidence of a break in

stephen25000

« Reply #806 on: February 04, 2017, 08:11:20 PM »

first sniping post of the night

you have shown yourself to be wrong
mitchel said there was no evidence of a break in not that there was no a third party being in the apartment

a third party could have entered with a key and there would be no evidence of a break in

The sniping is yours.

This is what I said.

'Absolutely no evidence, of a third party in the apartment on the night Madeleine disappeared, and Mitchell admitted that.'

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #807 on: February 04, 2017, 08:14:36 PM »
The sniping is yours.

This is what I said.

'Absolutely no evidence, of a third party in the apartment on the night Madeleine disappeared, and Mitchell admitted that.'

you quoted...

firmly of the view that somebody got into the apartment and took Madeleine out the window as their means of escape. To do that they did not necessarily have to tamper with anything. They got out of the window fairly easily”.

that is mitchel stating that they believe there was a third party in the apartment...seriously can you not see taht it is stated very clearly

stephen25000

« Reply #808 on: February 04, 2017, 08:18:10 PM »

you quoted...

firmly of the view that somebody got into the apartment and took Madeleine out the window as their means of escape. To do that they did not necessarily have to tamper with anything. They got out of the window fairly easily”.

that is mitchel stating that they believe there was a third party in the apartment...seriously can you not see taht it is stated very clearly

His biased view. he was and is representing the McCann's.

Bottom line remains, there remains no evidence a third party was in the apartment that night.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #809 on: February 04, 2017, 08:24:32 PM »

That was his public denial of the various 'jemmied' and 'door lying open' stories told ny the McCann's friends and family, wasn't it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0