Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 102506 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #825 on: February 04, 2017, 09:28:40 PM »

you obviously didnt understand or recognise the quote then...my quote is just so much much more elegant

Well it would be wouldn't it?
Mine is aimed at the posers on here who indulge in faux outrage.
Those who have the experience are obvious by the way they write . Others are no account bullshitters equally obvious by the way they write.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #826 on: February 04, 2017, 09:29:40 PM »
Who said they did? Oh yes, their family and friends, not me.

Brian Healey 05/05/07: "Gerry told me when they went back the shutters to the room were broken, they were jemmied up and she was gone. She'd been taken from the chalet. The door was open."

thats called hearsay evidence ...non verbatim....when someone repeats what they have been told they may not use the same words but substitute  words they are used to...are you aware of the term chinese whisper

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #827 on: February 04, 2017, 09:31:22 PM »
Well it would be wouldn't it?
Mine is aimed at the posers on here who indulge in faux outrage.
Those who have the experience are obvious by the way they write . Others are no account bullshitters equally obvious by the way they write.

of course it is...much more elegant

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #828 on: February 04, 2017, 10:22:59 PM »
thats called hearsay evidence ...non verbatim....when someone repeats what they have been told they may not use the same words but substitute  words they are used to...are you aware of the term chinese whisper

A jemmy, by the way is a short crowbar. What do you think Gerry said which made Mr Healy think of the word 'jemmied'? Whatever it was it made Trish think of the same word. Perhaps he said 'crowbar'.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #829 on: February 04, 2017, 10:23:54 PM »
A jemmy, by the way is a short crowbar. What do you think Gerry said which made Mr Healy think of the word 'jemmied'? Whatever it was it made Trish think of the same word. Perhaps he said 'crowbar'.

so now its perhaps ...you dont know

Alfie

« Reply #830 on: February 04, 2017, 10:29:57 PM »
Back to the jemmied shutters again I see.  *Groundhog Day Klaxon*

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #831 on: February 04, 2017, 10:54:28 PM »

so now its perhaps ...you dont know

It was you who said friends and family inserted their own familiar words, so which word used by Gerry made them substitute 'jemmied'?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #832 on: February 04, 2017, 10:59:23 PM »
It was you who said friends and family inserted their own familiar words, so which word used by Gerry made them substitute 'jemmied'?

forced....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #833 on: February 04, 2017, 11:09:27 PM »
forced....

That's what "Jemmied" means in Glasgow.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #834 on: February 04, 2017, 11:11:10 PM »
That's what "Jemmied" means in Glasgow.

I know.......another piece of evidence falls apart

Alfie

« Reply #835 on: February 04, 2017, 11:12:43 PM »
Can we get back on topic?  Not sure if you saw my earlier question, I may have missed your reply if so, please forgive me from asking again, but could you elaborate on this please?

"The McCann abduction story has features which make the behaviour of their abductor inexplicable imo".

Offline puglove

« Reply #836 on: February 04, 2017, 11:36:14 PM »
Can we get back on topic?  Not sure if you saw my earlier question, I may have missed your reply if so, please forgive me from asking again, but could you elaborate on this please?

"The McCann abduction story has features which make the behaviour of their abductor inexplicable imo".

Hey, Alf. Sorry if I've missed something here, but has anyone picked up on Kate McCann auditioning for BGT?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #837 on: February 04, 2017, 11:44:51 PM »

what points exactly?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #838 on: February 05, 2017, 01:58:46 AM »
Hey, Alf. Sorry if I've missed something here, but has anyone picked up on Kate McCann auditioning for BGT?

It would appear that she's only actually getting involved if the choir ends up on the telly. Sort of letting everyone else do the legwork and she rakes the plaudits.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #839 on: February 05, 2017, 09:29:21 AM »
It would appear that she's only actually getting involved if the choir ends up on the telly. Sort of letting everyone else do the legwork and she rakes the plaudits.

That would figure
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future