Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 102506 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #855 on: February 05, 2017, 07:36:04 PM »
If
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #856 on: February 05, 2017, 07:37:42 PM »
If

of course if......so that is THE most important question...it seems SY believe her

Alfie

« Reply #857 on: February 05, 2017, 10:18:09 PM »
How goes he know?

Bear in mind they don't all check at the same time, there are not gaps of 20-30 minutes without checkers.
there hardly seems any point attempting to reply to questions now as my responses have a tendency to disappear with alarming regularity.  I suggest anyone who wants to ask me a question PM me in future.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 10:29:43 PM by Alfie »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #858 on: February 05, 2017, 10:48:42 PM »
If Kate is telling the truth...the window was open which proves third party involvemnent.....its a simple as that

Only in your simple mind.
Ok the window is found open .......................................... now fill in the full SP how the window was opened how the shutter was raised* and an abduction effected allowing for all other conditions that were found to obtain at the time.

* please not the videos as they have been "topped and tailed" to remove the most instructive parts.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #859 on: February 05, 2017, 10:50:30 PM »
there hardly seems any point attempting to reply to questions now as my responses have a tendency to disappear with alarming regularity. I suggest anyone who wants to ask me a question PM me in future.

No chance on an open forum. Learn to keep within the rules................simples
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #860 on: February 05, 2017, 10:54:03 PM »
Only in your simple mind.
Ok the window is found open .......................................... now fill in the full SP how the window was opened how the shutter was raised* and an abduction effected allowing for all other conditions that were found to obtain at the time.

* please not the videos as they have been "topped and tailed" to remove the most instructive parts.

if my mind was simple you would have a valid point...as it isnt ...you dont

an open window and a truthful Kate proves  a third party involvement ....a criminl unless you have an alternative expalnation

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #861 on: February 05, 2017, 11:02:41 PM »

an open window and a truthful Kate proves  a third party involvement ....a criminl unless you have an alternative expalnation

Third party involvement in what precisely ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #862 on: February 05, 2017, 11:04:10 PM »
Third party involvement in what precisely ?

in opening the widow and shutters

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #863 on: February 05, 2017, 11:09:01 PM »

Just classic circular reasoning.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #864 on: February 05, 2017, 11:17:02 PM »
Just classic circular reasoning.

yes classic

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #865 on: February 06, 2017, 01:47:13 AM »
Coincidence...?   &%+((£  Maybe...  a bit like the coincidence in the Shannon Matthews case perhaps?

But Shannon Matthews hadn't actually been kidnapped.

Add this to the coincidence that two men were seen in PDL on the 3rd of May, both with identical children wearing identical clothing and you have a rather strange set of events.

Of course you do know what Kate says about coincidences ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #866 on: February 06, 2017, 05:51:09 AM »

Add this to the coincidence that two men were seen in PDL on the 3rd of May, both with identical children wearing identical clothing and you have a rather strange set of events.

which file is that in?  I haven't heard that before.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Alfie

« Reply #867 on: February 06, 2017, 08:19:23 AM »

As G-Unit pointed out earlier in this thread there were differences between the two men seen carrying children.  As for the Shannon Matthews case it was a HUGE coincidence that the dogs alerted in the house of the man who was suspected of taking her, particularly as she was still alive at the time, don't you think?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #868 on: February 06, 2017, 09:04:40 AM »
As G-Unit pointed out earlier in this thread there were differences between the two men seen carrying children.  As for the Shannon Matthews case it was a HUGE coincidence that the dogs alerted in the house of the man who was suspected of taking her, particularly as she was still alive at the time, don't you think?

Well they did find the cause.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Alfie

« Reply #869 on: February 06, 2017, 09:19:21 AM »
Well they did find the cause.
And your point is...?