Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 101674 times)

Alfie

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #870 on: February 06, 2017, 09:20:42 AM »
But Shannon Matthews hadn't actually been kidnapped.

Add this to the coincidence that two men were seen in PDL on the 3rd of May, both with identical children wearing identical clothing and you have a rather strange set of events.

Of course you do know what Kate says about coincidences ?
BTW: On 4 December 2008 Karen Matthews and Michael Donovan were found guilty of kidnapping, false imprisonment and perverting the course of justice

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #871 on: February 06, 2017, 09:54:24 AM »
As G-Unit pointed out earlier in this thread there were differences between the two men seen carrying children.  As for the Shannon Matthews case it was a HUGE coincidence that the dogs alerted in the house of the man who was suspected of taking her, particularly as she was still alive at the time, don't you think?

But the found of the scent was found and the dogs were found to have been correct. A gentleman had indeed died in the mattress the dog alerted to. Has that happened in the McCann case?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #872 on: February 06, 2017, 09:55:31 AM »
BTW: On 4 December 2008 Karen Matthews and Michael Donovan were found guilty of kidnapping, false imprisonment and perverting the course of justice

Then let me clarify. Shannon hadn't been kidnapped by a stranger.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #873 on: February 06, 2017, 10:00:21 AM »
Well they did find the cause.

All this finding the cause reminds me of the stage clairvoyants
They will always find something to fit their predictions

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #874 on: February 06, 2017, 10:14:22 AM »
But Shannon Matthews hadn't actually been kidnapped.

Add this to the coincidence that two men were seen in PDL on the 3rd of May, both with identical children wearing identical clothing and you have a rather strange set of events.

Of course you do know what Kate says about coincidences ?
Cite please.  which file is that in?  I haven't heard that before.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Benice

« Reply #875 on: February 06, 2017, 10:30:34 AM »
Who said they did? Oh yes, their family and friends, not me.

Brian Healey 05/05/07: "Gerry told me when they went back the shutters to the room were broken, they were jemmied up and she was gone. She'd been taken from the chalet. The door was open."

To my knowledge Gerry has never described 5A as a chalet, and IMO he was talking about the Bedroom door being found open - but that was wrongly interpreted by some as the front door,  In fact I believe another family member went as far as to say it was the front door that was found open.  Neither Kate or Gerry have ever made that claim.

This is perfect example of Chinese whispers - where words and facts get changed as a result of a person putting their own interpretation on what has been said to them and then repeating what they genuinely believe to be true to another person - who then puts their interpretation on it.   The result is often an account which bears little resemblance to the original conversation.       It's not done in a malicious way but it happens all the time.   It's a very common human fact of life.    But I'm sure you already know that G. 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Alfie

« Reply #876 on: February 06, 2017, 10:48:32 AM »
But the found of the scent was found and the dogs were found to have been correct. A gentleman had indeed died in the mattress the dog alerted to. Has that happened in the McCann case?
Who knows?  Apartment 5a was also subject to the attentions of numerous police officers and a forensic team (none of whom was wearing protective clothing afaik) before the dogs searches, one or more of whom may have come into close contact with dead body(ies) leading to cross contamination.  Now tell me that is not possible.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #877 on: February 06, 2017, 11:31:52 AM »
To my knowledge Gerry has never described 5A as a chalet, and IMO he was talking about the Bedroom door being found open - but that was wrongly interpreted by some as the front door,  In fact I believe another family member went as far as to say it was the front door that was found open.  Neither Kate or Gerry have ever made that claim.

This is perfect example of Chinese whispers - where words and facts get changed as a result of a person putting their own interpretation on what has been said to them and then repeating what they genuinely believe to be true to another person - who then puts their interpretation on it.   The result is often an account which bears little resemblance to the original conversation.       It's not done in a malicious way but it happens all the time.   It's a very common human fact of life.    But I'm sure you already know that G.

To my knowledge neither Gerry nor Kate has corrected what their friends and family told the media. Even in her book Kate doesn't take the opportunity;

We were quite surprised that people were giving interviews but it was understandable. After all, we’d been on the phone half the night to our friends and relatives, sobbing that nothing was being done and begging for their help.
[Madeleine]

That was the perfect opportunity to mention it if she and her husband had been misquoted.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfie

« Reply #878 on: February 06, 2017, 12:24:54 PM »
To my knowledge neither Gerry nor Kate has corrected what their friends and family told the media. Even in her book Kate doesn't take the opportunity;

We were quite surprised that people were giving interviews but it was understandable. After all, we’d been on the phone half the night to our friends and relatives, sobbing that nothing was being done and begging for their help.
[Madeleine]

That was the perfect opportunity to mention it if she and her husband had been misquoted.
That's because it's such a trivial point, that is only of significance to those people who have to read something into every little thing.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #879 on: February 06, 2017, 12:29:58 PM »
Who knows?  Apartment 5a was also subject to the attentions of numerous police officers and a forensic team (none of whom was wearing protective clothing afaik) before the dogs searches, one or more of whom may have come into close contact with dead body(ies) leading to cross contamination.  Now tell me that is not possible.

The same police officers and forensic team who were all over Murat's home and car like a rash and not one alert.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #880 on: February 06, 2017, 12:32:36 PM »
That's because it's such a trivial point, that is only of significance to those people who have to read something into every little thing.

Every word and movement of all the main protagonists in an inquiry are important.

Alfie

« Reply #881 on: February 06, 2017, 12:42:37 PM »
Every word and movement of all the main protagonists in an inquiry are important.
including family members back home, speaking to the media?  Every word?  Really??

Alfie

« Reply #882 on: February 06, 2017, 12:45:43 PM »
The same police officers and forensic team who were all over Murat's home and car like a rash and not one alert.
Really?  The exact same ones that were in Apartment 5a when the disappearance occurred, and during the immediate aftermath?  How do you know this?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #883 on: February 06, 2017, 01:46:21 PM »
Cite please.  which file is that in?  I haven't heard that before.

If I guess correctly the reference may be to Jane Tanner's sighting and a fortnight after the event, the Smith sighting.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #884 on: February 06, 2017, 02:50:58 PM »
including family members back home, speaking to the media?  Every word?  Really??

I believe the Philpots were bugged for exactly that reason.