Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 102465 times)

Alfie

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #885 on: February 06, 2017, 02:52:12 PM »

I believe the Philpots were bugged for exactly that reason.
Pardin? %&5%£

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #886 on: February 06, 2017, 02:56:26 PM »
Really?  The exact same ones that were in Apartment 5a when the disappearance occurred, and during the immediate aftermath?  How do you know this?

But then if they weren't that would have to be another one of those damned coincidences wouldn't it Alfie. The McCann's apartment being the only one the cadaver infused operative attended. God they're unlucky !

Do you ever read what you write ? Honestly?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #887 on: February 06, 2017, 02:57:50 PM »
Pardin? %&5%£

Further I believe much of the conversations captured by that surveillance were used in the case against them.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

« Reply #888 on: February 06, 2017, 03:10:33 PM »
Further I believe much of the conversations captured by that surveillance were used in the case against them.
I'm not sure quite what this all has to do with my contention that the use of the word "jemmied" by a couple of the McCanns family / friends on the night Madeleine was abducted is of such low significance as to be a) not worthy of a mention in Kate's book and b) not even worthy of a question by the police at any point in the initial investigation. 

Alfie

« Reply #889 on: February 06, 2017, 03:15:52 PM »
But then if they weren't that would have to be another one of those damned coincidences wouldn't it Alfie. The McCann's apartment being the only one the cadaver infused operative attended. God they're unlucky !

Do you ever read what you write ? Honestly?
You asked if it could be a coincidence a few pages pack and I replied "maybe.... &%+((£"  so yes I do read what I type, thanks for asking. 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #890 on: February 06, 2017, 05:41:47 PM »
I'm not sure quite what this all has to do with my contention that the use of the word "jemmied" by a couple of the McCanns family / friends on the night Madeleine was abducted is of such low significance as to be a) not worthy of a mention in Kate's book and b) not even worthy of a question by the police at any point in the initial investigation.

John Hill certainly noticed the assertions of a break-in;

Mr Hill said that despite the report by a family friend that the shutters to the couple's apartment were broken, there was no sign that anyone had forced their way in while the McCanns ate at the tapas restaurant 200 yards away.
https://hypocriteandliar.wordpress.com/tag/john-hill/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #891 on: February 06, 2017, 06:16:22 PM »

Mr Hill said that despite the report by a family friend that the shutters to the couple's apartment were broken, there was no sign that anyone had forced their way in while the McCanns ate at the tapas restaurant 200 yards away.

report by a family friend....not by the mccanns

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #892 on: February 06, 2017, 06:26:21 PM »

report by a family friend....not by the mccanns

A family friend making up stories! Whatever next! We can discard all they say in their official interviews/further newspaper interviews then. Completely unreliable.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #893 on: February 06, 2017, 06:56:43 PM »
A family friend making up stories! Whatever next! We can discard all they say in their official interviews/further newspaper interviews then. Completely unreliable.

chinese whispers

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #894 on: February 06, 2017, 07:35:59 PM »

Had he forgotten about the missing keys, do you think?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #895 on: February 06, 2017, 08:29:36 PM »

yesterday we saw how the phrase
the top cop....repeated as

a top cop...has its meaning totally changed

thats how sensitive language can be....

stephen25000

« Reply #896 on: February 06, 2017, 08:35:17 PM »

yesterday we saw how the phrase
the top cop....repeated as

a top cop...has its meaning totally changed

thats how sensitive language can be....

In your biased and irrelevant opinion.

Amaral's victory in court against Gerry and Kate McCann.

Never lose sight of that.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #897 on: February 06, 2017, 08:41:23 PM »
chinese whispers

That only works if all the ones who mentioned a break-in a) knew each other b) spoke to each other in the night of 3/4th May. Cites?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #898 on: February 06, 2017, 08:55:04 PM »
That only works if all the ones who mentioned a break-in a) knew each other b) spoke to each other in the night of 3/4th May. Cites?

it is quite possible that they all discussed the shutters and thats why they came up with the same word....in fact in the situation its fairly certain they would have discussed it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #899 on: February 06, 2017, 09:04:41 PM »
it is quite possible that they all discussed the shutters and thats why they came up with the same word....in fact in the situation its fairly certain they would have discussed it

You don't know if they knew each other or if they spoke to each other then? They didn't all use the same word, by the way, only those who spoke to Gerry. Those who spoke to Kate used other words.
Result = happy posting.