Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 102538 times)

stephen25000

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #915 on: February 07, 2017, 10:52:45 AM »
Five fingerprints on the inside of the window were identified as belonging to Kate McCann. The PJ's report doesn't mention how many inadequate fingerprints were found on the inside or the outside of the window. In fact it doesn't even mention if the outside of the window was checked. There are a number of unidentified/inadequate fingerprints recovered from the patio doors and the shutters. After a two week period, there was also a fingerprint found, identified as belonging to a GNR officer.
http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39077415/Rebuttal%20of%20%22Fact%22%201

There is nothing at all suspicious about the presence of Kate McCann's fingerprints on the inside of the window glass. Not a thing!
Unless you take it one step further and analyse the reason for the presence of the fingerprints left by the GNR officer.

That Brietta is a matter of opinion.

I don't believe the abduction story, and I have seen no evidence to persuade me that it has any more to back it up   than any other of the possibilities.

At the moment, none of the scenarios, with the evidence available could be taken to court.

stephen25000

« Reply #916 on: February 07, 2017, 10:56:17 AM »
People can be very selective what statements they choose to believe many of which do not have the benefit of backup from an independent source.

Bottom line.

No verification of the window being open before 10 pm.

No scratch or scuff marks on the window, or surroundings.

That won't change.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #917 on: February 07, 2017, 10:59:43 AM »
You need to learn the difference between a lie and a misinterpretation.  In the phenomenon known as Chinese Whispers is each person recounting the information slightly differently lying?

You need to understand the difference between the game of chinese whispers and reports of a one to one non whispered conversation.

Jon Corner reporting what Kate told him;

She said, 'They’ve broken the shutter on the window and taken my little girl'.

Trish Cameron;

Gerry said the window was open, the shutters broken
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfie

« Reply #918 on: February 07, 2017, 11:07:34 AM »
You need to understand the difference between the game of chinese whispers and reports of a one to one non whispered conversation.

Trish Cameron;

I think you need to stop deliberately misunderstanding MY meaning if you think by using the phrase "Chinese Whispers" I meant Gerry was engaged with a game with his family members that night, FGS.   You know damn well what I meant. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #919 on: February 07, 2017, 11:13:36 AM »
Bottom line.

No verification of the window being open before 10 pm.

No scratch or scuff marks on the window, or surroundings.

That won't change.

You mean the green algae wasn't scuffed?  LOL  Thought that one had finally been laid to rest.  It was a concrete window ledge ... why on earth would it be scratched or scuffed?  Why would the window be scratched or scuffed?

The only person who can tell exactly the reason why that window was open is the person who opened it.

There was no artifice on the part of Madeleine's parents.  Had it been so they would have made a better job of it and actually used a bit of force and left more than scratches and scuffs.

Your posts confirms they did not.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #920 on: February 07, 2017, 11:15:26 AM »
You mean the green algae wasn't scuffed?  LOL  Thought that one had finally been laid to rest.  It was a concrete window ledge ... why on earth would it be scratched or scuffed?  Why would the window be scratched or scuffed?

The only person who can tell exactly the reason why that window was open is the person who opened it.

There was no artifice on the part of Madeleine's parents.  Had it been so they would have made a better job of it and actually used a bit of force and left more than scratches and scuffs.

Your posts confirms they did not.

Shoes Brietta , shoes.

Climbing in or out.

I was not talking about algae.

Where did you get that idea ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #921 on: February 07, 2017, 11:22:03 AM »
That Brietta is a matter of opinion.

I don't believe the abduction story, and I have seen no evidence to persuade me that it has any more to back it up   than any other of the possibilities.

At the moment, none of the scenarios, with the evidence available could be taken to court.

In my opinion Madeleine McCann was abducted by person or persons unknown.  Who no doubt derives great satisfaction from opinions such as yours that he or she does not exist.

The fact that the Policia Judicairia and Scotland Yard are working hand in glove looking for an abductor adds to the weight of my opinion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #922 on: February 07, 2017, 11:28:10 AM »
I think you need to stop deliberately misunderstanding MY meaning if you think by using the phrase "Chinese Whispers" I meant Gerry was engaged with a game with his family members that night, FGS.   You know damn well what I meant.

Chinese whispers is a game where people whisper a message which becomes different as it's passed along. It's unlikely that would happen in direct conversations in my opinion, but if you want to believe that feel free.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Benice

« Reply #923 on: February 07, 2017, 11:31:05 AM »

Trish Cameron;

Chinese whispers is a game devised to show how inaccuracies can occur because of different people's different interpretations of what they have heard.  It happens all the time in real life.   

How can you guarantee those are the exact words used by Gerry and Kate?   People do not necessarily correctly repeat  what they have been told by near hysterical, barely coherent people - they repeat what they genuinely believe was the essence of what they have been told.     They were not even there - and so having to try to picture a scene that they had no previous knowledge of would increase the possibilities of getting the wrong impression.

IMO It's ridiculous to claim that no misunderstandings, misinterpretations or wrong assumptions could possibly have occurred in conversations taking place in such horrendous circumstances - with all parties in varying degrees of extreme fear and shock.

Where is the common sense?

(must go out now)

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #924 on: February 07, 2017, 11:34:25 AM »
In my opinion Madeleine McCann was abducted by person or persons unknown.  Who no doubt derives great satisfaction from opinions such as yours that he or she does not exist.

The fact that the Policia Judicairia and Scotland Yard are working hand in glove looking for an abductor adds to the weight of my opinion.

There is not one jot of evidence anyone else was in the apartment bar  the people known to be there.

You can believe in an abductor, until the end of time, but it doesn't make it real.

As to the current investigations, can you provide a citation for what if anything, the Portuguese are doing.

As far as OG goes, they will inevitably shelf their investigation as I and others predicted.

Alfie

« Reply #925 on: February 07, 2017, 11:37:09 AM »
Chinese whispers is a game where people whisper a message which becomes different as it's passed along. It's unlikely that would happen in direct conversations in my opinion, but if you want to believe that feel free.
I know what Chinese Whispers is and you know very well that it is a term used to describe how verbal communication between individuals can become altered when transmitted from one to another.   But let's just say for the sake of argument that Gerry used the word "jemmied" on the night of the disappearance and it was reported accurately by his family - does this mean that abduction is neither plausible or logical?  What bearing does the alleged use of the word "jemmied" have on the topic of this thread? 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #926 on: February 07, 2017, 11:41:11 AM »
Chinese whispers is a game devised to show how inaccuracies can occur because of different people's different interpretations of what they have heard.  It happens all the time in real life.   

How can you guarantee those are the exact words used by Gerry and Kate?   People do not necessarily correctly repeat  what they have been told by near hysterical, barely coherent people - they repeat what they genuinely believe was the essence of what they have been told.     They were not even there - and so having to try to picture a scene that they had no previous knowledge of would increase the possibilities of getting the wrong impression.

IMO It's ridiculous to claim that no misunderstandings, misinterpretations or wrong assumptions could possibly have occurred in conversations taking place in such horrendous circumstances - with all parties in varying degrees of extreme fear and shock.

Where is the common sense?

(must go out now)

It was obvious from the interview that 'jemmied' isn't a term she was used to using as she wasn't even sure how to pronounce it. Couple that with a disparate group of individuals who had no connection to each other other than they had been called by Gerry that night and common sense tells us the source of the 'jemmied' claim was Gerry
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

« Reply #927 on: February 07, 2017, 11:43:04 AM »
It was obvious from the interview that 'jemmied' isn't a term she was used to using as she wasn't even sure how to pronounce it. Couple that with a disparate group of individuals who had no connection to each other other than they had been called by Gerry that night and common sense tells us the source of the 'jemmied' claim was Gerry
And it is of great significance and relevance to this thread because...?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #928 on: February 07, 2017, 11:46:57 AM »
And it is of great significance and relevance to this thread because...?

No idea. I'm merely chipping in.

So do you think Gerry used the word 'jemmied' ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #929 on: February 07, 2017, 11:50:40 AM »
why not  just use the word  closed?/shut etc??