Author Topic: Do controversial case photos originate from Giovanni Di Stefano's involvement?  (Read 2958 times)

Offline Nicholas

Seems Andrew Hunter MP was duped http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/4080507.stm

8th December 2004
"An MP says he is willing to stand bail for convicted murderer Jeremy Bamber.
Andrew Hunter, Independent Conservative MP for Basingstoke, Hampshire, said it was a demonstration of his belief in Bamber's innocence.

His lawyer Giovanni Di Stefano said the offer shows that many people believe Bamber's conviction to be unsafe.

Bamber, 43, was jailed for life after being convicted of murdering his adoptive parents, sister and her twin six-year-old sons in Essex in 1985.

Mr Hunter said he had tabled Parliamentary questions to Home Secretary David Blunkett asking if he would instruct police to give Bamber's solicitors all audio tapes relating to events at the murder scene at Tolleshunt D'Arcy that day.

(I) share Jeremy's solicitor's interpretation that we are about to witness the unravelling of one of the greatest miscarriages of justice in the last 20 years
Andrew Hunter, MP

He said he was also asking Mr Blunkett to begin an inquiry into what Mr Hunter called "discrepancies" between a police wireless message log from the farm and evidence given by officers at the trial.

Mr Di Stefano is attempting to launch a third appeal, claiming the key police evidence did not surface in the original trial.

He says two police logs, which suggest discrepancies in the events of the slaughters, were never seen by the chief prosecution counsel.

They apparently suggest one of Bamber's victims, adoptive sister Sheila Caffell, may not have been dead when first found by police and could have moved before killing herself.

What Andrew Hunter and indeed Jeremy Bambers Campaign Team have failed to do is make it clear Giovanni De Stefano was behind Andrew Hunters original claims

(I) share Jeremy's solicitor's interpretation that we are about to witness the unravelling of one of the greatest miscarriages of justice in the last 20 years
Andrew Hunter, MP[
/size]

To make it clear the solicitor was con artist and fraudster Giovanni De Stefano

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/in-parliament
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 10:10:01 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

25th November 2013

"He joked about being dubbed ‘Mr Murder’ during a phone call to discuss representing mass murderer Jeremy Bamber, who was handed a life sentence for killing five family members

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513309/Bogus-lawyer-dubbed-Devils-Advocate-earned-35-000-month-fraudulently-claiming-legally-trained.html#ixzz5B52lMoqk

6th July 2015
"The bogus lawyer known as the Devil’s Advocate is appealing against his conviction – just as he did for his infamous clients.

Giovanni di Stefano, 59, would “defend the seemingly indefensible”, taking on seemingly “unwinnable” cases.

His client list included freed drugs lord John Gilligan, Gilligan’s henchman Patrick “Dutchy” Holland, mass murderers Jeremy Bamber and Harold Shipman, Saddam Hussein and disgraced pop guru Jonathan King.

In 2003, di Stefano secured the release of John “Goldfinger” Palmer, from prison on a technicality, with a fine of €46million for timeshare fraud, which Palmer later avoided paying.

Palmer was found shot dead in England last week.

But di Stefano was unmasked as a fraud with no legal training.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 10:22:06 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

In 2011 Giovanni De Stefano was interviewed in relation to Charles Manson:

Do you think he'd be a danger to society if he was released?

Well he's 77--at what level is someone still a danger? Society needs to make a decision. Does it release people because the law hasn't proved its case, or do they retain anyone they believe is a danger? You're a danger, I'm a danger--believe you me, if I went home and found another man in bed with my wife I'd kill both of them without a doubt, and possibly the dog too as a witness. We are all living time bombs, all possible murderers, and it all stems from Cain and Abel in the Bible. The moment we are born we could all be killers. https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/gqwxm3/giovanni-di-stefano-is-trying-to-get-charles-manson-out-of-jail