Author Topic: Crecheman's identity finally revealed  (Read 51652 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Crecheman's identity finally revealed
« Reply #390 on: May 14, 2018, 09:24:59 AM »
It wasn't Totman??

Why have your wife quoted in the papers if its not?

From the opening gambit in this thread.

“We always thought it was Julian who was seen by Jane Tanner.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #391 on: May 14, 2018, 09:25:43 AM »
OG seem to think there is every possibility it was.

In Your Opinion.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #392 on: May 14, 2018, 09:26:43 AM »
It wasn't Totman??
That is what I was thinking too, yet Jane's sketch does look a lot like Totman IMO.  Very confusing.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #393 on: May 14, 2018, 09:41:23 AM »
That is what I was thinking too, yet Jane's sketch does look a lot like Totman IMO.  Very confusing.

We are all vaguely confused, Rob.  Especially as Totman was walking in the wrong direction.

I suspect that Andy Redwood didn't know as much about Praia de Luz as we all do.

Offline jassi

« Reply #394 on: May 14, 2018, 09:45:28 AM »
We are all vaguely confused, Rob.  Especially as Totman was walking in the wrong direction.

I suspect that Andy Redwood didn't know as much about Praia de Luz as we all do.

Surely you are not suggesting that Redwood was an incompetent police officer in charge of the investigation ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #395 on: May 14, 2018, 09:46:24 AM »

Redwood moved the timeline on,being almost certain that the Tanner sighting was not an alleged abductor.
Yet for some reason 5 yrs on from this some think he was wrong thus calling into question Operation Grange.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #396 on: May 14, 2018, 09:47:31 AM »

Cite for direction Totman was walking,Redwood said in the exact same area,no mention of direction,don't assume.
I'll edit that,Redwood didn't mention which way the british holiday maker was walking who we now know to be  Mr Totman
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 09:50:54 AM by barrier »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #397 on: May 14, 2018, 09:59:06 AM »
Surely you are not suggesting that Redwood was an incompetent police officer in charge of the investigation ?

No, I am not.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #398 on: May 14, 2018, 10:00:25 AM »
In Your Opinion.

Don’t be silly Eleanor. Redwood did a tour of the TV studios saying it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #399 on: May 14, 2018, 10:11:15 AM »
Cite for direction Totman was walking,Redwood said in the exact same area,no mention of direction,don't assume.
I'll edit that,Redwood didn't mention which way the british holiday maker was walking who we now know to be  Mr Totman

Jane Tanner said that she saw a man carrying a child from the direction of Block 4, towards the house of Robert Murat.  This has been discussed at great length, so No Cite needed.

We do NOT now know this to be Dr. Totman.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #400 on: May 14, 2018, 10:13:21 AM »
Yes, of course. But Rachael and Fiona also saw the timelines written by ROB, before being quizzed by the Portuguese police (google "Elizabeth Loftus" to know how false memories could be implanted).

How do you know Rachael and Fiona saw Russell's written timeline?

Estimated time between 00.30 and 1.00 am Two timelines written by Russel O'Brien on the covers ripped off Madeleine's stickerbook are provided to the GNR officers.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_INFORMATION.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #401 on: May 14, 2018, 10:14:09 AM »
Don’t be silly Eleanor. Redwood did a tour of the TV studios saying it.

A good try.  But Redwood never did say for certain.

Offline barrier

« Reply #402 on: May 14, 2018, 10:21:10 AM »
Jane Tanner said that she saw a man carrying a child from the direction of Block 4, towards the house of Robert Murat.  This has been discussed at great length, so No Cite needed.

From the opening gambit on this thread.

As well as matching much of the physical description of “Tannerman”, Dr Totman also wore the same clothes.

He was interviewed by the Guarda Nacional Republicana soon after Maddie, three, vanished in May 2007, but his wife Rachel said: “My husband had told the local police it could be him but we didn’t hear anything for years.

“We always thought it was Julian who was seen by Jane Tanner.

Redwood: We in the work we have done have been able to indentify a British holiday maker returning to their apartment in the exact same area at the time of the sighting Jane tanner saw.

This lead them to move the focus on,Redwood is clear moved on,Mrs Totman is clear it was her husband,no other sightings were reported in the exact same area,now ask yourself who or what did Mr Totnam see to be so precise about their timings,Redwood never made that up,some one gave him Mr Totmans times.

Offline barrier

« Reply #403 on: May 14, 2018, 10:24:44 AM »

Murats house was along that direction along with others,not towards his house,world of difference

Offline Brietta

« Reply #404 on: May 14, 2018, 10:25:48 AM »
Yes, of course. But Rachael and Fiona also saw the timelines written by ROB, before being quizzed by the Portuguese police (google "Elizabeth Loftus" to know how false memories could be implanted).

If I remember correctly the police approved them working on the timeline.  I am in two minds about that.  Obviously it was of the greatest importance to establish the when and where and to do it with the utmost urgency. It was the proper course of action to get it all on record while memories were fresh and in my opinion they made a valiant attempt at doing that.
But they did it in the absence of professional advice and at a time when they were caught up in the turmoil of the event.

They were not the only people in Praia da Luz that evening.  In my opinion their individual accounts should have been collated with reference to all other individual accounts to take in the overall picture and not their part in it in isolation.

Inadvertently it became in part the catalyst for "inconsistencies" in a situation in which of course there were going to be inconsistencies in individual accounts taking individual viewpoints into consideration.
I think that misinterpretation did immeasurable damage to Madeleine's case when police focused in before focusing out.
Don't know if you are familiar with the phrase ~ 'can't see the wood for the trees' ~ but I think that is what happened.

In my opinion, though, Jane Tanner was isolated from much of that and her account was therefore untainted by collaboration.

The circumstance of her knowledge of what she had witnessed led her in my opinion to remain aloof as she tried to work it out. 
Unless someone knows different as soon as the furore of Madeleine's disappearance erupted she immediately recalled the man she had seen carrying the child away. 
She recalled the circumstances surrounding that.  She made the connection to Madeleine's disappearance.  That was prior to the timeline being drawn up and as soon as she could on the arrival of the police she told them what she had seen.
In my opinion that knowledge weighed heavily on her and to her was in context probably of far more importance than the trivia of a timeline to establish when Madeleine's disappearance could have happened.
She knew exactly when.

It would be a reasonable assumption that Jane may have seen Dr Totman in the course of the holiday.  She never associated him with the man who passed in front of her on the night Madeleine vanished or made the connection to the possibility the man she saw was a tourist.  Quite the reverse.

I remain convinced Jane Tanner's account of the events concerning her is yet to be overturned.  In my opinion it is accurate and therefore I believe that man is still to be traced.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....