Author Topic: Crecheman's identity finally revealed  (Read 51649 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Crecheman's identity finally revealed
« Reply #450 on: May 14, 2018, 01:24:58 PM »
Was that Julian Totman being photographed.   The pyjamas don't look like they were owned by a doctor to me.
I believe it is Robitty
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #451 on: May 14, 2018, 01:39:12 PM »
I believe it is Robitty
The photo has been pixcelated to hide the identity but the shadow is real.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #452 on: May 14, 2018, 02:16:23 PM »
Murats house was along that direction along with others,not towards his house,world of difference

Was that in JT’s statement or a late embellishment?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline barrier

« Reply #453 on: May 14, 2018, 04:26:10 PM »
Was that in JT’s statement or a late embellishment?

Depends on who adds the embellishment, first statement 4/05/2007 makes no mention of Murats.
No mention of Murats place.10/05/2007.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #454 on: May 14, 2018, 04:43:42 PM »
Depends on who adds the embellishment, first statement 4/05/2007 makes no mention of Murats.
No mention of Murats place.10/05/2007.
Why do you think Jane Tanner would have mentioned Murat in relation to the man she saw walking in the direction of Casa Liliana?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #455 on: May 14, 2018, 06:28:34 PM »
Why do you think Jane Tanner would have mentioned Murat in relation to the man she saw walking in the direction of Casa Liliana?
Unless I am missing something, barrier was pointing out that 'towards Murat's' or 'towards Casa Liliana' have significant connotations, whereas 'heading East', or equivalent, does not.  And that Jane Tanner did not dump such significant connotations into her statement.
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #456 on: May 14, 2018, 06:57:41 PM »
Unless I am missing something, barrier was pointing out that 'towards Murat's' or 'towards Casa Liliana' have significant connotations, whereas 'heading East', or equivalent, does not.  And that Jane Tanner did not dump such significant connotations into her statement.

I asked the question through puzzlement as to why Jane Tanner would have mentioned Murat or if you like Murat's.
Barrier raised the issue and could perhaps give an appropriate answer.

Snip
Meanwhile a man appeared ( * ) carrying a child (**), with a hurried walk, it being this detail together with the fact that the child dressed in pyjamas, without being wrapped up in a blanket, that caught her attention. She only managed to see him from the side, with the child in his arms. She noticed the individual's presence exactly when she had just passed by Gerry and Jez who were talking, having seen this person step off the pavement that borders on the apartment block where they were staying and rapidly cross the road.

The entrance to the apartment building (1) is exactly at the place (street) where the individual appeared from.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE-TANNER.htm

Offline barrier

« Reply #457 on: May 14, 2018, 07:00:30 PM »
I asked the question through puzzlement as to why Jane Tanner would have mentioned Murat or if you like Murat's.

My answer was in reply to Slarti,simples really.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #458 on: May 14, 2018, 07:01:05 PM »

Precisely.

Offline John

« Reply #459 on: May 14, 2018, 08:15:05 PM »

Snip
Meanwhile a man appeared ( * ) carrying a child (**), with a hurried walk, it being this detail together with the fact that the child dressed in pyjamas, without being wrapped up in a blanket, that caught her attention. She only managed to see him from the side, with the child in his arms. She noticed the individual's presence exactly when she had just passed by Gerry and Jez who were talking, having seen this person step off the pavement that borders on the apartment block where they were staying and rapidly cross the road.

The entrance to the apartment building (1) is exactly at the place (street) where the individual appeared from.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE-TANNER.htm

The puzzle remains as to why Tanner didn't recognise Dr Totman.  After all, he played tennis, walked his child around the campus regularly and dined in the same tapas restaurant where the tapas-9 dined every night?  From my own experience of these places in off-peak times, one tends to get to know fellow tourists after a while.

Jane Tanner should have been taken to the crèches in the morning and evening and asked to identify anyone she recognised as having been the man she saw the night Madeleine went missing. I find it very hard to accept that Dr Totman was totally unaware of the search for Tannerman as it has been all over the media and internet for a decade. His reticence to make any noise has resulted in much wasted effort.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 08:29:40 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline jassi

« Reply #460 on: May 14, 2018, 08:25:42 PM »
The puzzle remains as to why Tanner didn't recognise Dr Totman.  After all, he played tennis, walked his child around the campus regularly and dined in the same tapas restaurant where the tapas-9 dined every night?  From my own experience of these places in off-peak times, one tends to get to know fellow tourists after a while.

Jane Tanner should have been taken to the crèches in the morning and evening and asked to identify anyone she recognised as having been the man she saw the night Madeleine went missing.

Surely that's hindsight.
Police didn't really believe Tanner and even if they had they would have no reason to expect Tannerman to be a guest - why would a guest abduct a child?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

« Reply #461 on: May 14, 2018, 08:33:43 PM »
Surely that's hindsight.
Police didn't really believe Tanner and even if they had they would have no reason to expect Tannerman to be a guest - why would a guest abduct a child?

It was a simple task for police to do but they botched it in favour of pursuing Murat.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #462 on: May 14, 2018, 08:34:02 PM »
I think if the man Jane saw had been Dr Totman she would have recognised him and would have said so. The fact she didn't suggests he was not the man she had seen.  That is dependant on if she had known him by sight. 

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #463 on: May 14, 2018, 08:35:07 PM »
Surely that's hindsight.
You need to ask why didn't the police believe Tanner?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #464 on: May 14, 2018, 08:36:18 PM »
You need to ask why didn't the police believe Tanner?

Professional expertise, I would say
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future