Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79071 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #480 on: October 30, 2016, 12:34:59 PM »
I choked on my tea when I read this !!! Hilarious.

There is nothing wrong with people having affairs and enjoying a promiscious sex life, as long as both participants are willing and free from pressure of any sort. ie a boss telling you if you don't comply you will get sacked.etc. It's a bit late in the day to claim rape if you now regret having an opportunistic grope  or three. If age appropriate.

So if you had to chose between Pol Pot and Adolf Hitle, and Japan's emperor , who would be your favoured candidte for world domination?

Neither Trump or Clinton are fit for purpose, but in my opinion Trump has not commited any crime,or been party to inapropriate sexual encounters, or covered for them, while in a Government position, or associated with anyone who has and has held a seniour governement position.i.e Mr President.

U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel in San Diego on Thursday rejected the request by the Republican presidential candidate’s lead lawyer to put off the trial until January. Trump’s lawyer, Dan Petrocelli, had asked for the delay because he has another case going to trial less than two weeks before the Trump University dispute and argued he wouldn’t be able to prepare adequately.

"Defense counsel had multiple opportunities to raise the issue with the court prior to Aug. 26, 2016, but did not do so," the judge said.

Curiel scheduled the Trump University trial for Nov. 28 so the case could be decided after the presidential election but before a possible inauguration. At the Aug. 26 court hearing, Petrocelli told Curiel that he would ask to have the trial moved to mid-January if he weren’t able to win a delay in the other case, in which he’s defending satellite radio provider Sirius XM against former member of the 1960s band The Turtles over payment for pre-1972 recordings.

The Trump University case scheduled for trial is one of two class actions by the former students who claim they were cheated into paying as much as $35,000 for real-estate investment seminars. The students allege they were lured by false promises that the seminars would be taught by instructors who were hand-picked by Trump and that they would learn the billionaire’s investment secrets.

The case is Low v. Trump University LLC, 10-cv-00940, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California (San Diego).

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-15/trump-university-trial-to-go-ahead-in-november-as-delay-rejected

Thoughts?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #481 on: October 30, 2016, 01:07:01 PM »

U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel in San Diego on Thursday rejected the request by the Republican presidential candidate’s lead lawyer to put off the trial until January. Trump’s lawyer, Dan Petrocelli, had asked for the delay because he has another case going to trial less than two weeks before the Trump University dispute and argued he wouldn’t be able to prepare adequately.

"Defense counsel had multiple opportunities to raise the issue with the court prior to Aug. 26, 2016, but did not do so," the judge said.

Curiel scheduled the Trump University trial for Nov. 28 so the case could be decided after the presidential election but before a possible inauguration. At the Aug. 26 court hearing, Petrocelli told Curiel that he would ask to have the trial moved to mid-January if he weren’t able to win a delay in the other case, in which he’s defending satellite radio provider Sirius XM against former member of the 1960s band The Turtles over payment for pre-1972 recordings.

The Trump University case scheduled for trial is one of two class actions by the former students who claim they were cheated into paying as much as $35,000 for real-estate investment seminars. The students allege they were lured by false promises that the seminars would be taught by instructors who were hand-picked by Trump and that they would learn the billionaire’s investment secrets.

The case is Low v. Trump University LLC, 10-cv-00940, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California (San Diego).

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-15/trump-university-trial-to-go-ahead-in-november-as-delay-rejected

Thoughts?

Defense council is that not something to do with lawyers?

He must be guilty then. or should we go on Clintons wagon and demand even though he may be guiilty he should get off with it...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Carana

« Reply #482 on: October 30, 2016, 01:16:17 PM »

Defense council is that not something to do with lawyers?

He must be guilty then. or should we go on Clintons wagon and demand even though he may be guiilty he should get off with it...

Erm, yes. Defence counsel generally has "something to do" with lawyers...

« Reply #483 on: October 30, 2016, 01:28:59 PM »
Erm, yes. Defence counsel generally has "something to do" with lawyers...

Good! glad we got that cleared up. So it was defence council who had not enough time to prepare...like the judge said. Hmm lol

The devil is always in the detail.

Offline Carana

« Reply #484 on: October 30, 2016, 01:35:54 PM »
Good! glad we got that cleared up. So it was defence council who had not enough time to prepare...like the judge said. Hmm lol

We're talking about Trump's impending cases... if ever you wondered.

« Reply #485 on: October 30, 2016, 02:01:01 PM »
We're talking about Trump's impending cases... if ever you wondered.

Yes. I know. I was just making sure  that the readers know that it is defence council who is requesting more time.

Sorry do you object to an' innocent until proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt' man having a defence council , and do you think it bad that they request more time?  does there timing not please you? Perhaps we should just skip that  court bit,  and get straight to the guilty as 'ell send him down. But then that seems to be in conflict with your other stance on criminals and their defence council Mrs Clinton.

Oh conffuzzled .com

stephen25000

« Reply #486 on: October 31, 2016, 07:05:23 PM »

Offline sadie

« Reply #487 on: November 01, 2016, 01:03:31 AM »
A view by a mainstream broadcaster on LBC.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/donald-trump-jimmy-savile-peas-in-a-pod/
OMG  Pretty powerful that ! 

But the adoring fans seem to shrug everything off ..... sighs

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Offline John

« Reply #488 on: November 01, 2016, 02:24:37 AM »
OMG  Pretty powerful that ! 

But the adoring fans seem to shrug everything off ..... sighs

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Was Bill Clinton any different and he is adored too by some?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #489 on: November 01, 2016, 07:27:46 AM »
Was Bill Clinton any different and he is adored too by some?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Did Clinton consider 10 y.o. girls as future dates/sexual conquests ?

Personally, I thought O'Brien too mild in his description of Trump.

I believe I asked you before, if you would like Trump anywhere near a daughter of yours. So would you ?

Offline Carana

« Reply #490 on: November 01, 2016, 08:40:04 AM »

The fact that the lawyer has a timing conflict due to a different case is neither here nor there. The class-action suit has been pending for over six years. I'd have thought his lawyer would have had more than enough time to prepare.

Actually, the judge (the one he accused of being hostile to him because he was of Mexican heritage) decided to schedule the trial until after the election, but before his potential inauguration.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/16/donald-trump-university-trial-request-delay-denied
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 09:22:52 AM by Carana »

Offline Carana

« Reply #491 on: November 01, 2016, 08:48:00 AM »
I choked on my tea when I read this !!! Hilarious.

There is nothing wrong with people having affairs and enjoying a promiscious sex life, as long as both participants are willing and free from pressure of any sort. ie a boss telling you if you don't comply you will get sacked.etc. It's a bit late in the day to claim rape if you now regret having an opportunistic grope  or three. If age appropriate.

So if you had to chose between Pol Pot and Adolf Hitle, and Japan's emperor , who would be your favoured candidte for world domination?

Neither Trump or Clinton are fit for purpose, but in my opinion Trump has not commited any crime,or been party to inapropriate sexual encounters, or covered for them, while in a Government position, or associated with anyone who has and has held a seniour governement position.i.e Mr President.

What do you mean by "while in a government position" ? He's never held a government position unless you mean since he started his presidential campaign. 

Meanwhile...

On October 10, 2016, it was announced attorney Cheney Mason will represent Jane Doe in the case against Trump and Epstein. The first hearing is scheduled for December 16, 2016.[145][146][147]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

Of course, it's possible that the second one may not take place.

And he may be cleared in one or both cases, so yes, innocent until guilty, but he's sure going to be busy...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 09:05:20 AM by Carana »

stephen25000

« Reply #492 on: November 01, 2016, 09:00:33 AM »
What do you mean by "while in a government position" ? He's never held a government position unless you mean since he started his presidential campaign. 

Meanwhile...

On October 10, 2016, it was announced attorney Cheney Mason will represent Jane Doe in the case against Trump and Epstein. The first hearing is scheduled for December 16, 2016.[145][146][147]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

Of course, it's possible that the second one may not take place.

And he may be cleared in one or both cases, so yes, innocent until guilty, but he's sure going to busy...

Thank you for that information on both cases Carana.

Offline Carana

« Reply #493 on: November 01, 2016, 09:21:27 AM »
Thank you for that information on both cases Carana.

You're welcome, Stephen.

I don't know quite what to make of what the FBI chap is up to. I can sort of understand that he found himself between a rock and a hard place, but then why did he not make a similar statement over the suspected Russian involvement in the hacking saga?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/31/james-comey-fbi-clinton-trump-email-investigation-russia-hack

stephen25000

« Reply #494 on: November 01, 2016, 09:25:42 AM »
You're welcome, Stephen.

I don't know quite what to make of what the FBI chap is up to. I can sort of understand that he found himself between a rock and a hard place, but then why did he not make a similar statement over the suspected Russian involvement in the hacking saga?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/31/james-comey-fbi-clinton-trump-email-investigation-russia-hack

I agree totally.

If Clinton's former associates e-mails are being investigated, then an even handed approach should be extended over the other hacks.

At the moment the investigation is very partisan it seems. Quite frankly, it is making the American election system a laughing stock.