Author Topic: What was the "Fell to their knees wailing" all about?  (Read 15078 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: What was the "Fell to their knees wailing" all about?
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2018, 06:38:41 PM »
I dont see praying arabs....I see two totally distraught parents

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2018, 06:44:46 PM »
##

Despise - feel contempt or a deep repugnance for.

Yes
Thanks, at least you’re honest, though why you should feel such hatred for teo people who never hurt you in any way I’ll never fathom.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2018, 06:47:52 PM »
Thanks, at least you’re honest, though why you should feel such hatred for teo people who never hurt you in any way I’ll never fathom.

Hate takes too much energy, I'll settle for repugnance.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2018, 10:44:56 PM »
Haveyou witnessed many distraught parent's actions  to be able to say that ?  One  of them in this case might have dropped to their  knees but both? Wailing too ?  Looks like either some  kind of ritual behaviour   or as pathfinder said ,to avoid eye contact with the policemen .

Offline John

« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2018, 11:28:25 PM »
I know its the weekend so can we please avoid the usual conflicts.  Posts should be constructive but above all amiable. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2018, 01:06:40 AM »
Why do you believe they indulged in this "mad praying scenario"?
To not have to look anyone in the eye and reveal no real tears as stated by the first officers on the scene.

Do you believe the two officers misunderstood the parents actions.
No they recounted what they saw. One had over 20 years experience. The other 13 years so not newbies on the job.

Do you believe this "mad praying" was carried out for a purpose of just the actions of  two odd, weird, strange parents?
There was a purpose to it. See my first answer.

So no tears to shed at their daughter's disappearance and to avoid that being noticed they adopted the wailing Arabs posture?
Really?
And as for the officers experience, can you give a cite for their experience in dealing with distraught parents whose child has disappeared?

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2018, 01:27:26 AM »

Agreed.

It is increasingly difficult to admit to being a believer in God and to following a Faith.

However in Church we kneel to pray and at night we knelt by our beds to say our prayers.
It is a natural pose for Catholics to pray
It does sicken me that this natural response of those brought up in the Catholic faith is direded and twisted with contempt and laden with an alternative motive.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 01:30:42 AM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2018, 06:36:16 AM »

So no tears to shed at their daughter's disappearance and to avoid that being noticed they adopted the wailing Arabs posture?
Really?
And as for the officers experience, can you give a cite for their experience in dealing with distraught parents whose child has disappeared?

One might wonder what experience these Officers had of Wailing Arabs.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2018, 06:52:27 AM »
One might wonder what experience these Officers had of Wailing Arabs.

Neither of the officers mentioned wailing or arabs afaik.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2018, 02:07:21 PM »

Really?

They said she had disappeared. If the officers saw no real tears and believe their abduction claim was suspicious then it will be in their statements. The disappearance is still being investigated.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.