Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 75535 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2017, 09:32:18 PM »
Criminal conspiracy?.... By the McCann's?

The McCanns will have been questioned as witnesses.....if any anomalies had arisen they could have been cautioned

Can anyone give a reason why the Portuguese did not question the McCanns

They were questioned by police in Portugual- Kate refused to answer. And as we are now further on, It is clear the questions the Tapas did answer - the police didn't seem to believe them.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2017, 09:48:33 PM »
They were questioned by police in Portugual- Kate refused to answer. And as we are now further on, It is clear the questions the Tapas did answer - the police didn't seem to believe them.
It seems the Portuguese believe them now

Kate answered many hours of questions in Portugal

« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2017, 09:55:28 PM »
It seems the Portuguese believe them now

Kate answered many hours of questions in Portugal

I do wonder where you get that impression Davel , as the PJ have not uttered one word to anyone about what is going on within their closed circle. And OG are only giving us basic information and this is only because they are seeking further funding and that is sparse as they are saying they have a 'lead'.

oooh oh wow... have they not had thousands of them already ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2017, 09:57:12 PM »
I do wonder where you get that impression Davel , as the PJ have not uttered one word to anyone about what is going on within their closed circle. And OG are only giving us basic information and this is only because they are seeking further funding and that is sparse as they are saying they have a 'lead'.

oooh oh wow... have they not had thousands of them already ?

Pedro de Carmo has said they are not suspects

« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2017, 10:12:40 PM »

Can you clarify this for me please. who is he? what is his position at present in the investigation? and what are they not suspected of?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2017, 10:42:35 PM »
Can you clarify this for me please. who is he? what is his position at present in the investigation? and what are they not suspected of?

You mean you don't know who he is

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2017, 11:07:50 PM »

There is no doubt that is exactly what he said [given the translations are correct].
The trick is understanding what is meant by what he said in the context of Portuguese legal processes and the implications thereof.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline John

« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2017, 11:59:07 PM »

Aye, but suspects in what exactly.  For me there has been more than one crime perpetrated.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #158 on: October 19, 2017, 12:09:48 AM »
Aye, but suspects in what exactly.  For me there has been more than one crime perpetrated.
Oooo-er, more than one crime perpetrated?

Can you enlighten us please, John?   TY

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #159 on: October 19, 2017, 11:11:23 AM »
Oooo-er, more than one crime perpetrated?

Can you enlighten us please, John?   TY

I can think of a few which fit the bill. 
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline barrier

« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2017, 11:55:15 AM »

To be a suspect in Portuguese law,one has to be an arguido,they are not arguidos,ergo not suspects.imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2017, 12:33:12 PM »
I disagree.

Explain why then in your humble opinion does Arguido translate to named suspect or formal suspect,ergo the McCann are not suspects in Portuguse law.Pedro de Carmo could not be more specific.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 08:33:30 PM by Slartibartfast »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2017, 12:39:27 PM »
Explain why then in your humble opinion does Arguido translate to named suspect or formal suspect,ergo the McCann are not suspects in Portuguse law.Pedro de Carmo could not be more specific.

Because before being made an arguido the person has to be suspected of committing a crime and is therefore a suspect before being made arguido

Offline Brietta

« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2017, 12:41:17 PM »
To be a suspect in Portuguese law,one has to be an arguido,they are not arguidos,ergo not suspects.imo.

There has been quite a bit of discussion on the forum regarding the Arguido status.  As I understand it
  • our equivalent for being made an arguido is being considered a person of interest
  • our equivalent for being questioned as an arguido is being questioned under caution

Should a person of interest be questioned under caution and subsequently released without charge ... end of.  The question perhaps is, why do people who understand that concept of British law fail to grasp the similar Portuguese concept.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2017, 01:43:33 PM »
The McCanns are not innocent of anything because a crime has not been identified and they have not been declared innocent by any court of law. This is a fact. They are also not guilty of anything because as has been said no crime has been identified and pursued in a court of law.

Amended   RE:NETFLIX  (for those who thought words without quotation marks was a quote) &%+((£

I for one are hoping that the following will be mentioned;
The Tapas are quite happy to move on with their lives in tact. because they said they checked their children and that made them great, loving parents... their opinion not shared by many thousands of people. As there are many other forums where this is discussed in detail without supporters of these parents who allowed this to happen to a 3 year old girl are not allowed cart blanche power to gag the truth no matter how unpleasant it is.

This is not trolling against the McCanns it is telling it like it is from a non supporter point of view.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 08:38:06 PM by Miss Taken Identity »